Chapter 5

Running High Curse

JiHyo ask Gary to look to the mirror with her to look if there are any more curse as the curse is not enough for them . Gary bring her to a place with a mirror and then it come out that they need to look in cupboard . JiHyo is shock as they never wrote that . It’s actually the grim ripper who write it as he also try to save the boys as he don’t want them to die in a situation like that . JiHyo ask Gary to keep it as secret and Gary agree . So they look up in all the cupboard and didn’t found anything yet . JiHyo is really furious due to it . On Suzy side , she ask JaeSuk to accompany her to look into a mirror . She use the same reason like JiHyo , the curse weren’t enough for them . Different thing happen to her , another curse is reveal . “Someone who walk with both feet will die” Making all five of them lift a feet up . But JiHyo lift for few second then later she walk as usual . Gary is shock but he realize nothing happen to her so he try too . Luckily nothing happen to him too . So they both walk as usual without worrying a thing . Unlucky for JaeSuk , after he accompany Suzy , she chase him so that he could die faster . Suzy want to take off JaeSuk’s glasses . JaeSuk run and accidently meet SukJin . Later , Suzy found him and try to flirt him . But SukJin know what is actually in her mind , to get him dead so that she will survive in that haunted night . SukJin try so hard to keep his feet not touching the ground but Suzy is so determined , step on his other feet and push his another feet to the ground easily . SukJin later pull by the grim ripper and shout as he know he’ll die . Suzy later meet again with her sister , to finish their work . On the other side , Gary keep looking in every cupboard . When he found it , he is really shocked as he realize that on their graduation photo , his love and Suzy aren’t there in the picture .

“Wait ! Then the girls were ghost all along ?” ask Gary to himself . He get really scared as he realized that he is dating with a ghost . He call JaeSuk and show what he found making JaeSuk shock too .

JaeSuk says that there’s no way they could do to kill them unless they can stay alive until the morning . As they trying to avoid the ghost sisters, they meet with Suzy who carry water here and there . But if they realize , there’s only a curse left . Only one of them will die . Gary and JaeSuk try to come near the ghost sisters but later JiHyo pull Gary’s hand making Gary scared . Then Gary sees JiHyo is crying so he pull JiHyo near him . JaeSuk ask Gary not to do that because maybe it is only a trick but Gary didn’t care because he really love JiHyo . Even if he die , he could be with JiHyo . “Oppa , I’m so sorry for what happen”,says JiHyo . Gary shake his head because he didn’t blame it all on her . When JaeSuk is busy looking at them , Suzy grab his glasses making him look a bit ugly . Gary is shock , so do JaeSuk but there’s nothing they can do now. JaeSuk have already been pull by the grim ripper . Gary ask JiHyo what happen actually making them kill all the boys except Gary and JiHyo start to begin her story .

***

JongKook was with the gather in group of three curse because he always with his gang , annoy the girls . Even Suzy was one of the girl they annoy so Suzy randomly curse him . HaHa was curse with the shout thing as he was very quiet in class . HaHa didn’t annoy them much but Suzy felt like he need to talk a bit making her curse HaHa without her notice . KwangSoo was cursed with not to look behind as he always look behind and annoy JiHyo and other . Secretly JiHyo curse him not to look behind forever . SukJin was cursed with one foot is because he always think he’s good while sitting with only one feet .So they both curse him for that reason . Lastly , they curse JaeSuk because he always said that he’s handsome enough .

***

And that are the reasons for their death . Gary is shock after listen to JiHyo’s words . Gary ask why is he not being curse . Suzy ask Gary back , who would curse their own love . Suzy says that her unnie have been loving Gary but she know that they will never be together . Gary cry a bit because he is touched . It is already morning and the girls need to go back where they belong as their job has done and their revenge has already been fulfill . Gary hold JiHyo hand as he don’t want JiHyo to leave but JiHyo ask Gary to let go of her hand . JiHyo whispered to Gary’s ears , asking Gary to find another girl who is better than her . Gary says that he won’t able to do that as he really love JiHyo . JiHyo cry her last tears and then leave Gary by his own . Gary could not believe what happen and cry really hard . Gary walk out from the mansion with all his memories with JiHyo in his head .

“SongJiHyo ah , oppa really love you and nothing will change that” …