Preparing II

Come Back To Me

Chapter Five : Preparing II 

Reccommended Song:
Kanto ft. Kim Sunggyu (INFINITE) - What you want (말만해)

I love this song ;A;


Recap:

After cleaning the dishes we both went to wash up and head to bed as well.

☼  ☼  ☼

Eun Mi's P.O.V

The next morning I recieved a text 

To: Eun Mi~
Don't forget to come to YG today!
We have to get you prepared~ xo
From: Manager Oppa~

Right! Our debut is coming up!
I instantly woke up and went to wash up; when I came out and walked to the living room I could see my members already up and eating breakfast. Supposedly made by Selene. They were all focused on their food and their conversations until I let out a fake cough. Although only Selene turned her head to look at me

"Oh Eun Mi~ You're awake"

"Yeah, I guess" She made a face at my sarcasm and I just chuckled amused

"Whatever, sit down and eat. We're going to YG soon"

With a nod I sat down and began to eat. The conversations we have at the table aren't that interesting unless something happened; we usually talked about just anything in general whether it was about the weather, daily plans, complaints, people etc. you get what I'm trying to say here. But sometimes we just eat in a comfortable silence if we feel like it. We've become really close in the time we've been together; enough time that we know how each other feels at certain times.

We all finished our meal at the same time and decided it was time to go to YG to start preparing for our debut. During the drive there; there was a lot of talk about our debut; everyone was excited, to the fact that we made so much noise that people from other cars could probably hear us.

"SO EXCITED ASDFGHJKL ;A;" Jin yelled out, somewhat releasing her emotions

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS DAY HAS FINALLY COME" Ara being the mature unnie she is also yelled

"I'M EXCITED TOO BUT PLEASE I'M TRYING TO DRIVE" Selene growled 

But everyone still kept on screaming out their excitment

;mental facepalm; 

In no matter of time, we arrived at YG. We all rushed out of the car because we wanted to start as soon as we could. When we got into the building we walked to the elevator while bowing at the people who passed us giving small smiles. We pressed the highest floor and closed the door. It was quiet in the elevator as we were all excited yet nervous at the same time.

*Ding!*

The elevator door opened and revealed a wide spread office area with cupboards of toy collections inside them. 

Did he get some more?

"Girls!"

We all turned our heads to see our manager with YG

"Come sit girls," YG gestured for us to sit in the seats in front of him

"Let's get down to the point, as you know you will be debuting a month from now and we need to start preparations as soon as we can. 
I chose your debut to be a month from now because I know you girls are all quick learners and you've been trainees for a while now.
I don't know if you have talked among yourselves about this but Eun Mi has personally created the song from composing to writing the lyrics, I'm taking a big risk in letting you debut with your very own song but I feel that this song will be a big hit worldwide, so I'm trusting you all.

I already have the choreographer listen to the song and he's already finished three quarters of the song, the only part he needs to work on is the ending; I'm hoping that you girls can give him some suggestions to help him. I will be passing by every once in a while to see how things are progressing. That is all."

We all couldn't stop the smiles from slowly growing on our faces while YG was speaking to us.

"Thank you boss! We will work hard to make you proud!" Our leader spoke as we all bowed in unsion.



I have a really bad headache.. I woke up feeling really drowsy today, I don't feel so good
But I couldn't keep you guys waiting again.. I tried to make it long but I was busy with homework that I couldn't find the right time, and when I did I couldn't think of anything to write, so as I said before, I'm splitting the chapter into parts.
I lost one subscriber TT_TT 
But thank you to the rest who are still hanging on! ♥
I still have homework; I have an essay to complete, but I will try my best to update - even if it's a short one.
Please continue to enjoy the story! 

Please subscribe, comment and upvote!

Melissa out~