Daily Schedules I

Come Back To Me

Chapter Two : Daily Schedules I 

Italics/Grey = Thoughts

Reccommened Song:
B1A4 - 걸어 본다 (Tried To Walk)


Eun Mi's P.O.V

6:30am

*BEEP BEEP*

Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu-
A saranghaeyo
Nan neukdaego neon minyeo

Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu-
A saranghaeyo
Nan neukdaego neon minyeo~ 
(EXO - Wolf)

I turned off my alarm with a headache

Ugh, my head hurts

I sat on my bed just staring off into space thinking about my dream. It's the only dream I've had since that tragic day. The gulit that built up inside of me is to hard to ignore. My parents must really hate me.. I wanted to be the best daughter anyone could ever have, but I guess I wasn't enough.

It's all my fault...

I sighed and got up to the bathroom closest to my room to wake myself up. I live in a dorm with my members; Selene, Ara, Alice and Jin. We haven't debuted yet, I feel that's my fault as well. My members have been waiting for their day to shine but I was busy creating/recording songs and creating choreography for other artists. They said that it wasn't my fault and it was okay but I still felt it was my fault. But Seung Pyo oppa (Danger's manager) told us that our day was coming soon and that YG gave me a chance to make one of my songs our debut song. I cannot explain how I felt when I got told that - It is such a big opportunity for me.

After my bathroom routine I was still the only member up - well, I'm the only one who really needed to leave early because of my schedules. I got changed into this:

I put a pair of track pants and sneakers in my bag and headed towards the kitchen; forgetting about putting any light make-up on because I was mostly going to be inside practicing and recording. I started to make breakfast for my members; I made omelets, bacon and eggs with kimchi on the side. I placed the plates on the table with glasses of water beside them. Once I finished setting breakfast up, it was already 7:00am. I saw Ara lazily walked to the table and almost drooled at the sight.

"FOOD~ Eun Mi-ah! Thank you~~"

I chuckled at my hungry unnie

"Wash up first, don't forget to wake up the other members. I'll be going now, bye unnie enjoy~"

"Neh! Bye~"

As I left the dorm I grabbed my car keys and headed out with a piece of toast and butter as my breakfast. It's not much but it's enough for now, I've gotton used to it although I have a big breakfast when I can. I opened my car:

the radio and headed off to the YG building. 

Once I got to the building I saw a few fans around the building. They gave me weird looks as I entered the building, I just ignored them trying to just get where I have to be. I went on the elevator to the 5th floor and went to the recording studio. I always used this studio, I don't know why, a habit I guess.

I put my things on a table in the studio and immediately started working on recording a song for BEAST (B2ST) - Will You Be Alright?

(A/N: Forgive me.. 'Will You Be Alright' came out before 'Wolf' - EXO but just go along~)

It was already lunch and I was nearly finished so I decided to eat lunch a little later and continue with recording but as soon as I was about to continue someone knocked on the door

"Eun Mi-ah~~ Oppa is coming in!"

I chuckled to myself as I knew who it was straight away

"What are you doing here?"

"Ey.. Is that how you greet T.O.P oppa?" He said with a slight aegyo

"Haha, alright alright" I said as I walked towards him to hug him

As I let go I said "So, again, what are you doing here?"

"Lunch! What else? Hehe, a bento for you - I bought it on the way here for my members and I, then I remembered that you were recording today so here I am!"

"Ah, thank you then

"No problem Eun Mi~ I'll be off then, I still need to get these to my members and eat! Bye!" He showed his bags of bentos and left waving at me

"Bye~"

I smiled and waved back, although he was a few years older than me he still uses aegyo around me which always makes me smile. Big Bang as a whole had that personality, they would always act younger than they actually were around people they were close to which is really funny to watch. It is always nice to have them as company putting aside the age differences.

XOXO - EXO

After lunch I continued recording until 2:00pm. I finished recording the song and put it in a CD to give to Cube Ent. to have a listen. I am glad I did most of the recording yesterday, it gives me more time to practice with other idols choreography. I headed over to the SM building excited.

I was choreographing the dance for EXO's new song 'Growl', we already went through it; just a few things we need to fix and then just keep on practicing that. Dancing is something I enjoy doing, it is basically my life along with music, those two things just make me feel all different types of emotions and help me let out stress also to block things out of my mind for a little while. 

As I arrived at the SM building there were more fans around the building, I thought that because there were more fans that an idol was going somewhere but either way I still got those weird looks thrown at me because I walked into the building so casually.

I showed the security my ID card and he let me through, I bowed to the receptionist and everyone I passed by. I headed up to the 3rd floor, where EXO's practice room was. I could hear loud noises coming from that room, well, I was guessing from that room because there are 12 of them.

I knocked on the door and opened it without waiting for any response. 

"Annyeong~" I greeted

"EUN MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~"

Someone hide me



Okay so.. I hope this update isn't boring.. yeah? heh..
I'm kind of tired right now and tomorrow there is a KWAVE Fest. in the city! I really want to go but I don't think I'll have money to survive the day.. but idk I just really want to go!

btw~ starting from the next chapter I will write one line or two from the chapter before so you can remember what happened~

Please subscribe, comment and upvote!

Melissa out~