20

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Why can’t I reach your phone earlier? And you’re not even at home, you’re just here all along, Do you know how worried I was?”  She sulked as she slightly hits the chest she’s leaning to at the moment. They’re now lying in bed after a little argument between Siwon who says he doesn’t have the appetite to eat and Tiffany insisting the other way around. And as expected of course she won, but in one condition, she’s feeding him.

 

How lucky he was to have her.

 

“Hon, promise me you’ll stay with me no matter what happens.” He said out of a sudden that earned the attention of the lady on his chest.

“Siwon, what’s-----“

“Promise me first.” He got her hand and locked it with his.

“Okay, I promise.” She said as she stares at their hands rested on his chest.

“Now tell me what’s wrong. I know something’s bothering you.” She tries to make him spill the beans to her but…

“Don’t you have classes tomorrow?” he tried to divert the topic.

“Siwon…”

“Is it okay for you to stay for the night?” another distraction.

“I have classes just in the afternoon tomorrow so I can stay here tonight.” She got the hint of him trying to save himself from her questions. But of no avail, she needs to know.

“Oh good to hear that then.” He caressed her cheeks, brushing some strands of her hair on her face and tucks it behind her ears.

“Oppa, tell me..and please stop changing the topic, This is you  we’re talking about.”  She blurted out getting straight to the point as she face him.

“I love you...” he said staring unto her hypnotizing eyes.

“Hon, please I am your girlfriend, I have the right to now, do I?” she trail her fingers on his handsome face, admiring every part of it not breaking their meaningful eye contact.

“No..nothing. Don’t mind me. I’m just tired”  he tried to suppress a smile, but his worries and hesitations are of no stranger to the lady in front.

“Okay, just tell me when you’re ready. But please you should know that I’m here for you okay?” her eyes locked on his when she said those words, and the lad just smiled.

“Let’s sleep. Good night Wonton.” She ended their serious conversation with that as she snuggled unto his built chest.

“Good night Hon, I love you.” Again he said that as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Really, how many times should you say that? ” she chuckles upon hearing those words repeated several times in just a span of hours..

“As many times as I can, to remind you how much I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter