19

Cowardice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Siwon eyed his watch as soon as he went out of the glass doors of their company building. It’s an hour before 12 noon, simply means it’s almost lunch time and he remembers he has someone to meet in a few moment. Well you know who. Sooyoung.

He heads to his car, he started the engine, and it was just a thing hit him. He doesn’t know where to head to. ‘Babo Siwon’. He forgot that she hasn’t send him a message on where they’re gonna meet though. But nonetheless he sped off downtown.

He was halted by the red light at the moment when his phone lit up.

There he got it. The location where he’s supposed to drive to.

 

***

 

It surprised him that they’ll be meeting in the restaurant where he’s regular at. He even had a hard time searching for a parking space. He got down his car and reach for his phone on his coat which is ringing endlessly.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa, where are you?” the other line spoke.

 “Um, I just came from the company and now------“

“Can we have lunch together?” he was not even halfway when she butted in.

“Oh. I would love to Hon, but Oppa can’t right now.” He said apologetically.

“Why? Do you still have something to do?” she replied with a sting of disappointment.

“I need to meet someone today.”

“Oh, I see. And since when did you start calling me that?” she suddenly recalled him calling her names, its some kind of sweet though.

“Um, just know. Why don’t you like it?” he teased.

“Whatever Choi. I’ll hang up now.”

“Eat your lunch alright Hon?” he chuckles and even continue with his games.

“Um yeah, you too Wonton.”

“Okay, take care Hwang.I love you” he was expecting a reply, but what he got was a dropped call tone. 

 

He was not really feeling good about this meeting, he is somewhat nervous but hearing Tiffany’s voice, he somewhat gained his composure back thinking that this is just gonna be a mere meeting, nothing more.

He trudge his way towards the restaurant and started searching for a familiar face, when…

 

“Siwon..”

 

He diverted his sight to where the voice came from and there he was greeted by a tall and slim figure seated on the window seat.

 

“Hey, so how are you?” she started the conversation as he seated himself.

“Um, Good. You?” his short reply was.

“Oh, I’m okay. Let’s order first”

 

They’re almost finish digging in with their food when Siwon decided to converse with her, on what’s with this meet up.

 

“So what is it that you want to talk about Sooyoung-ssi?”

“If you insist on being fast.” He suddenly got nervous on her statement, It really seems serious from the tone of her voice.

“You know what happened between the two of us right?”

“I know, and I’m sorry for that, I was so wasted that time.” Now their conversation is turning into a really serious one as he saw her tears starting to build up on her eyes.

“I know so am I Siwon. And I know we both already agreed to forget that it even happened but….”

“Sooyoung, please get me straight to the point.”

“Siwon…I”

“What..?”

“I’m so sorry, but…”

“Sooyoung pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter