"Do You want to do something?"

I Hate You... and I Like Him.

"Really?" Ji yong oppa asked with a smile in his face. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked curiously. He shook his head no. "I'm just amused. You want me to let him know about this?" He teased me. My eyes widen in shock with his suggestion. "No! Please don't, I... I don't, I mean... just please don't tell him, please oppa." I begged him. I hate him teasing me. After a while Seunghyun-ssi came to the living room joining the two of us. I and my brother stared at each other communicating with our eyes. I hope he understands that I am telling him not to open it up to Seunghyun-ssi. He then just gave me a wink and I smiled fakely. We both turn our gaze to Seunghyun who’s sitting across my brother, awkward...

 

"Ji yeon-ah, why not prepare for lunch while I discuss something urgent with hyung." He ordered emphasizing the word urgent. I eyed him again giving me a smile. I stomped my feet as I made my way to the dining area. 'Breathe a word and I shall choke you to death Kwon Ji Yong.' I cursed on my mind. I set the table as like what I was told to do. Meanwhile, the both of them are still there at the living room. I thought they're gonna talk. Ji Yong oppa is talking with someone on his phone while My Ultimate Bias: Choi Seung Hyun is sitting gorgeously right there playing with his phone. I didn't notice tha he's already staring at me while my mind is nowhere to be found just with the sight of him. 'Oh boy, I think I'm going crazy.' The only thing that brought me to my senses is when "Yah Ji yeon-ah, gwenchanha? Is lunch ready?" It was Ji Yong oppa. I nodded my head continuosly shaking all my earlier thoughts away. I can see Seunghyun trying to hide his laugh with a smile. Darn it here we go again. They both stood from the couch and made their way at the dining area. We all settled on our seats when Ji yong oppa's phone rings. "Excuse me." He excused his self and went outside to answer his phone. Great! Now I'm left with this handsome guy sitting across me. I tried to look at him and saw him smiling at me. I returned a smile as well. Awkward alert! He made a sign of the cross and prayed. After that he grab the pitcher and poured water in his glass. I was about to get the rice bowl when our hands touched together holding the bowl. "You first" I said to him shyly. "No, ladies first." He insisted. "Please go ahead you were the first one to grab it." I said nicely pushing the bowl near him. "Okay if you say so." He says grabbing the bowl again. He started scooping the rice and was about to put in on his plate when his arms extended toward my plate. He already put the rice on my plate. I looked at him in confusion and he just smiled. "I told you, ladies first." Then he smiled again and grabbed his own rice. "Thanks." I said shyly. We started eating when my brother went back inside staring at us. "Did I miss something?" He said staring at me. I know what he means. I just smiled and "Just eat arasso!" I said placing rice on his plate.

 

         "Hyung Presidentnim called, he wants me at the studio right now." He said to Seunghyun. He's leaving again. I excused myself as I was done eating. "Ji yeon-ah do you mind if-" "It's okay oppa, I'm fine being alone here." I said cutting him off. "I was saying that do you mind if I leave you wih hyung? I'll be back tonight I promise." He said. What was that? He's going to leave me and Seunghyun here? Gosh I'm fine being alone but with Seunghyun, I don't think that's good, don't think of something dirty. What I mean is I might just end up locking myself inside my room and that's just rude, at least for Seunghyun. "Hyung is is okay?" He asked Seunghyun. Seunghyun just nods. "It's okay don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her." He said staring deeply at me. I can't help but to feel my cheeks burning and what does he mean by that 'I'll keep an eye on her.'? Then Seunghyun smiled at me. This time it's something. Wait does he know that I like him? Did my brother told him about that? Gosh what is it? What's with that smile?! I just let out a sigh. "Arasso, make sure you get back here or else I'm really gonna hate you for life." I said to my brother as I hugged him. Afterwards he left the house. It's only me and Seunghyun left again. I gathered the dirty dishes and washed them all. Then after, I made my way to the living room only to find Seunghyun sitting on the couch like he's waiting for something. I turn my gaze on the TV but it's off. Why is he sitting there for nothing? I just ignored the thought and continued walking when- "Ji yeon-ah." He called onto me. I stopped and looked at him. "Yes, you need something?" I asked him. He patted the space beside him then he motioned me to sit beside him. My mind isn't in the right state now. I felt myself moving walking towards him then I sat beside him. I don't know what's going to happen next. "Do you want to do something?" He asked his deep voice penetrating through my ears passing every inch of my nerves. My mouth hang open with his words.