"I HATE YOU!"

I Hate You... and I Like Him.

       “What’s the matter?” my brother Ji Yong asks. I lowered my head even more as I heard his voice. I hugged myself like a child inside a mother’s womb. I’m really not in the mood to talk to him. I don’t know why, but whenever he's here with me I felt a slight competition between us although we’re siblings. I guess you have seen his newly bought car for his birthday. It’s pretty and cool right? He’s really rich now. Well that’s a producer should be. I felt pressured when he talks to me. Right, going back to my situation right now, I didn’t bother to look at him.

        “Hey, is there something wrong? Tell oppa about it.” He says as he sits beside me, still no response from me. He moved closer and wrapped his arm on my shoulder and nudged me close to him. I raised my head still not looking at him. “Ji yeon-ah, what’s wrong? Why aren’t you talking to me, c’mon tell me about it.” Yeah right, how will you expect me to tell you everything with Choi Seung Hyun is also here with us? Oh well I have another issue with regards to him.

        “I hate you.” I said in a whispered manner. “What was that? I didn’t quite get it.” Ji Yong oppa said. I ruffled my hair getting more and more irritated. “I said, I HATE YOU!” I yelled at him not minding his sermons later. My eyes widen in shock as I realized what I did, so does he. “Why?” he simply asks. I went blank. What should I say? There was silence between us. It took me a while to speak up. “I hate you because… because you’re famous, you’re rich, you’re good at everything!” I said without breaking my words. After that I looked away from him. I was expecting him to get mad or what so ever but I was wrong. I just heard him chuckled and he pinched my nose. I find him weird though. Then his chuckle burst into a laugh. Now that’s really weird… and scary I think. “It’s not funny oppa.” I said. “I know, so that’s why you’re not talking to me since yesterday?” he curiously asked.

        “I’ll tell you what, why would you hate me? Is it my fault that I’m famous, that I’m rich? Most of all I’m not good at everything so don’t say that.” this time his serious now. He’s right, it’s not his fault that he is what he is right now. My jealousy seems to be eating me up. I faced him with my most apologetic face and hugged him tight. “I’m sorry oppa, I don’t why I said that but I didn’t mean it. I guess I just missed you all along. I’m really sorry.” I said sincerely. He hugged me back. I pulled away from him and sighed. I know I’m still not okay. There is one more thing that’s bothering me.

        “What is it again?” my brother asked in concern. I felt hesitant saying this to him but he is my brother he is the only that can understand me and he’s the only one I can rely on with this thing. I lowered my head as I think of a way to start this up.

        “Well you see oppa… I, I, I…” I can’t even open it up. “You what?” Ji Yong oppa asked curiously. I bravely face him again and “I think I like CHOI SEUNG HYUN-ssi.” I said straightly lowering my voice when I mention T.O.P’s name. I felt myself blushing at the moment. “Really?” he simply said with a smile on his face. He’s creeping me out really.