1 - Justice

The Rebel Prince and the Bridal Mask

As everyone in Kyeong Seong gathers up for the funeral Executive Judge Bak YooJoon. All the high ranking were in the mourning parade too. Soon Lieutenant Kai comes to give order to his men.

"Aten Hut! Make way for Patriot Bak Yoojoon", Kai shouting.

All the police gather the people to the side as they come. All the high ranking
leader mourning for his mourning for his death.

"Now mourn louding for patriot Bak Yoojoon", Kai shouted.

A silent stood still for a few seconds Kai looks and commands his police men.

"I said mourn louding", Kai.

The police men draw there swords in attempt for them to make them mourn. Then suddenly they (the people) were all frighten and "mourn". 

"Aigoo, that judge ain't no patriot more like a traitor of the Josean people", an ahjuuma silently said.

"I don't even like this parade", an ahjuussi quietly.

"Well you two shut up or we'll be in jail", the ring master.

They mourning parade comes. As they are coming, Sehun tries to throw a big rock at Kai but hit's the picture of the executive judge. Kai looks at who threw it and suddenly stares at an angry Sehun. Sehun furiously looking at him with angry eyes.

"You!", Kai.

Sehun runs for it before he gets caught. Kai order his men to go catch.

"Go catch that wench", Kai.

Kai and few of his men went to go chase after him. Sehun running away from as he throws stuff and push stuff to delay them form arresting him. Sehun running and tried to climb up a building. Kai suddenly shots on the rail of the building. Sehun falls from it. Two gaurds hold both his arms tightly. Kai walks up to him.

"How dare you disturb this mourning of the executive judge", Kai scolding.

"You're nothing but a Japs mutt", Sehun angrily.

Sehun then spits at him. Kai points a gun at him. Suddenly a small metal ball hits Kai's arm and he shoots it to the dirt ground.

"Gaksital!", said a josean person.

Everybody looking as the People of Josean cheers for him. He runs off the rooftops and suddenly jumps on a horse. He rides the it and throws small kunai with a message that saids, "May your evil deeds be burn and destroy. Those who act upon evil shall be punish". He then jumps in mid-air and slashes the big banner then jumping through it. He runs and gets on his horse. Sehun pushes Kai to the ground. Gaksital gives out a hand to Sehun. Sehun grabs his hand and pitches a ride. Every Josean were cheering and rooting for him. But Kai tries to to shoot him but misses like 4 times.

"GAKSITAL!!!", Kai louding and frustratingly.

Somewhere in the forest with a dirt road, Gaksital and Sehun stops. Sehun gets off of the horse. There was a tall skinny tree on the right of Sehun and an grassy area on the left side of Gaksital. Sehun looks at him with puppy eyes.

"Who are you? Are you...", Sehun.

Gaksital rides off, leaving him there without an answer.

    Hours earlier before, somewhere inside the State Govenor Building where Kai is getting promoted to be a lieutenant. The governor general gives him the promotion paper. He then says something. 

"We gradurate Kim Jongin for catching the the criminal, Oh Hyunjong. He escape 10 times and is a terrorist against the the Empire of Japan", governor general.

Every officer stands up.

"Long Live the Emperor! For a thousand years!!!", governor genral lifts his arms up.

"BANZAI!!!", officers'.

At the police station, every officer doing there regular deuty. Super Intendent Tsubasa in his sitting in his office receiving calls. At the circus, Sehun getting dressed up for a show.

"Sehun-ah, are still going to wear that small knife of yours", Tao.

"Just get ready for the show, Tao. It's a gift from the young master I met years ago", Sehun smiling.

"Sehun-ah, have you found any love yet", Tao giggle.

"Tao... You know that I don't have any", Sehun laughing.

The ring master comes.

"Sehun your up next", ring master.

"Good luck", Tao smiled.

"Ye", Sehun.

Sehun goes to perform his performance "A Thousand Faces". After the show was done, Sehun goes out.

     Somewhere at a clothes shop, Kai looking for hat to wear. 

"I'll buy this one", Kai.

"Great choice, Lieutenant Kai", shop owner.

He walks out of the shop.

"Lieutenant", Shiro.

Shiro goes to open the door and Kai enters. Shiro closes the door and goes to the driver side. Shiro drives past by Sehun. Kai looking in front and Sehun looking off to the side. Sehun see the newspaper saying "Terrorist Oh Hyunjong has been captured by Lieutenant Kai". 

"Uncle has been caught", Sehun thoughted.

Sehun rushingly goes to the court to see what's going to happen. At the court room, they bring out four people and one of them is Sehun's uncle. 

"Executive Judge Yoojoon is here. Court is in session", one of the sercurity gaurds.

Executive Judge Yoojoon sits down in the middle chair. He looks like he is in his late 50s and early 60s.

"You maybe seated", Judge YooJoon.

Everyone sits down.

"We by here, under his majesty's rule, account Oh Hyungjong to death. Due to escaping prison 1o times and causing disruption to the nation", Judge YooJoon.

Everyone stands up.

"All of the citizens may leave", Judge YooJoon.

The citizens leave the court room. The judges stand up and announce something. Sehun trying to find a way in to the court room. He stumbles upon two gaurds.

"Hey you can't get through here", an officer.

"Can I just get into the court room to hear what the judges have to say", Sehun.

"I'm sorry, sir but it's off limits for now",  second officer.

"But my uncle is in there", Sehun.

Sehun tries to rush in but got caught by the arms. As they were about to take Sehun out, the citizens came downstairs to leave. Th gaurds stop and bows. Sehun sneak away from them and up the stairs. In the court room...

"These rioter's, terrorist, and prison breakers are to be sentence to death. The cause too much trouble for his majesty's nation. Kill them however you like but not here", Judge Yoojoon.

Sehun secretly heads up the upstairs seats and peek from above. As the judges leave the court room, the prisoners starts to sing their paritot song to ingnore the Jap officer.

"Shut Up!!!", Kai.

Kai kicks one of them down but they still keep singing. Sehun gets up as his uncle gets kick and beat to the ground.

"You Jap bastards. All of you should die in hell", Sehun.

He jumps down and throws a knife at them but hits it near the front row seats. He lands on his perfectly feet.

"Get the ", Kai angrily.

The gaurds moves towards him as Sehun starts to kick their asses. He starts to beat them up as he get his knife to stab Kai. Sehun fights his way through trying to hit Kai. He grabs the knife and tries to stab Kai but was out best by him. Kai then karate chops Sehun.

"Gaurds hold this wench", Kai.

The gaurds hold him by both arms then raise his body up. Kai comes closer to Sehun and slaps him.

"Do you seriously think you can save them", Kai.

"You're nothing but a mutt to the Japanese", Sehun.

He spits at him. Kai yells and gets a sword to Sehun's neck.

"This stupid !", Kai as he put a sword to his head.

A small metal ball hits Kai on the forehead. And he falls down.

"Ouch", Kai rubbing his head.

"Gaksital", one of the officers.

They all look up as he stands on the wooden rail. He jumps down to the bottom. And starts to beat up the Japanese officers. Then the three prisoners start to headbutt and kick the remaining gaurds. Kai heads to fight Gaksital. Everyone is beat down and the prisioners escapes. Sehun helps his uncle ups.

"Uncle, lets go already. We have to escape. Gaksital will handle this", Sehun.

"Ah... lets go before we get caught", Uncle Hyunjong.

Kai still fighting with gaksital. But gaksital knocks him out to the ground. He runs away and disappears. Downstairs, Sehun and his uncle saw police coming and hid behind a wall. They past by them. Sehun and his uncle went near the judge's office.

His uncle was in his in his late 30s through early 40s. Sunddenly they hear a sound coming from another door, they rushingly went into the the judges room. Inside his heart, Sehun is worried that his uncle might get hurt or caught again.

"Uncle, will you be okay when you leave Josean", Sehun.

"Sehun, I know that your still my nephew prince and be well. Don't need to worry about your old samchon, I will be okay", Uncle Hyunjong.

Sehun's uncle grabs the judge's clothes and they both went out the window safely. Outside, the Judge Yoojoon comes out of the staff room. Kai stands up from the court room and rush downstairs. He then see's the judge as he was about to open the door. Kai stalls him.

"Judge YooJoon, don't open that door", Kai.

"Why not? This is my office", Judge YooJoon.

"I know, but we might be sure the prisoner Oh Hyunjong is in there. May I check just for your own safety", Kai.

"Preposterous, why would he be in there", Judge Yoojoon.

"He can harass you and spread rumors about", Kai.

"Fine. You can go in", Judge Yoojoon.

"Thank You, executive judge", Kai.

As they open the door, no one was inside the office as an empty box.

"See. No one is in here", Judge Yoojoon.

"I'm sorry, executive judge", Kai.

"Now leave me be", Judge Yoojoon.

Kai and his men start to search everywhere in the building. Outside of the building, Sehun and his uncle running as far as they can.

"Uncle...", Sehun starts crying.

"Don't cry Sehun. We will avenge your father's death and take back our country", Uncle Hyunjong.

"Uncle, will you be okay. Will I ever be able to see you again. You are like another father figure to me", Sehun.

"Sehun, I will come back. I promise you. Be good boy, okay", Uncle Hyunjong. He then hugs him a goodbye.

Uncle Hyunjong flees away and Sehun went another way. Kai comes outside as he see's a person running away and he gets shot.

"Check if he's Oh Hyunjong", Kai.

One of the officers takes a look and gives a no.

"Go find those other bastards", Kai angrily.

     Inside the Judge YooJoon's office, he's writing down some paper work. Gaksital  comes from behind him and puts his iron flute against his neck. The judge stutters and was scared less.

"G...g... ga... Gaksital", Judge Yoojoon.

"Stand up.", Gaksital.

"O... okay, just don't hurt me", Judge Yoojoon.

He stands up and Gaksital him turns around. He starts to threaten him and then pucnhes him. He then hits him with his iron flute. He corners him against the wooden pillar. He then grabs him and throws him out the window. Kai hears a scream from the State Govener Building. Kai see's the Judge YooJoon falling from the building. He falls to ground and on the stairs. Kai looks up and see's Gaksital.

"Gaksital!", an officer.

He moves quickly and escapes. As kai was about to go, he turns to his left and see's his "idiot" brother marching with the police while blowing whistle.

"Jongin-ah", Suho.

"Hyung, why are you here", Kai.

"Eomeoni, told that you need to come and eat when you're done", Suho.

"Okay. I will come when I'm done with work. Hyung, go to mom now", Kai.

"Ye, my dongsaeng", Suho as he leaves.

    Now, Kai in streets where the funeral of Executive Judge YooJoon is being march. Kai tries to shoot Gaksital but misses. Kai screams angrily because he did not get to shoot him.

"GAKSITAL!!! I will catch you, bastard", Kai yelling frustratingly.

Somewhere in the forest, Gaksital drops Sehun off. Sehun ask if him if he was the young master but coudln't get an answer from him. And Sehun didn't say thank you. In Josean street markets, Kai's mom tries to sell her rice cakes but was scolded by the rest.

"Why is this selling her rice cake here?", said an ahjuuma.

One of them throws them to the ground. 

"Why are selling your rice cake here again and again?", another ahjuuma angrily.

A young man then saying bad things about her. Suho comes with with his wooden gun.

"Eomeoni", Suho. "Who did this to my eomeoni".

"Get out of the way you retard", Kris.

Suho points his wooden gun at him and imitates gun sounds.

"Why are you not flinching?", Suho.

Kris punches him and he fell to the ground. Kris starts kickcing him. As Kangto arrives, he hears a commotion in markets.

"Shiro, stop here", Kai.

"Ye", Shiro calmly.

Kai get out of the car and goes to market place. He then goes to see what it is.

"What is this ruckus?", Kai.

He fires his gun into the air. And the people were shut up as Kris is still kicking Suho. Kai punches him right in the face.

"What the f...", Kris looks frighten.

"Scram", Kai. Kai looks around. "Okay now, no one here is to disturb the peace of his majesty's land".

Everyone went back to normal again. Kai looks at his mother and brother. His mother comforting Suho.

"Suho, it is alright", Kai's umma.

"Eomeoni, I told you not to sell anything in this place", Kai angrily.

She looks at him.

"Who are you to say? You are nothing but cause trouble to this family. Look at your older brother and look on he is now", Kai's umma.

"Here have my money and go home, eomeoni", Kai frustrstingly.

"You and your money can not save this family anymore", Kai's umma.

Kai leaves angrily and his mother caring for his hyung.

    Kai now walking through the streets and head towards the Great Kiss Club. But when he see's that wench (Sehun), he sneek behind his back. "Sehun" notice that he is being followed and runs for it. Kai chases after him.