Chapter 5

- because you fell from heaven -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DING DONG*

I looked at the clock on my living room wall, passed the washroom door. 12:12 PM

Who could be at the door?

I was still sitting on the sink counter when the doorbell rang. His arms had found themselves at my sides on the sink while we were staring at each other stubbornly.

*DING DONG* The doorbell rang again.

"I need to go get the door, put that T-shirt on and dry your hair yourself." I picked up the smaller towel I was using earlier and threw it on his head. Since his arms didn't move to let me get the door, I just slinked through the small space between him and the sink, under his arms. *hmph*
 


I walked to the entrance hall and looked through the peep hole to see who was behind the door. What the heck, I thought. What looked like..a plastic bag was being held in front of the peep hole.

He, still shirtless, came out of the washroom at this time, heading towards me at the entrance. Oh no you don't, I thought, I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to my room. I ran back to the washroom, grabbed the shirt and handed it to him.

"Stay here, and don't touch anything, and put that shirt on already, and don't come out until I say so, got it?" I told him sternly, as I shut my bedroom door and went to the entrance. There was no other place to put him in my small apartment. I was living in a 1LDK(click for map), which stands for 1 bedroom, and a connected living room, dining room and kitchen. The washroom is not a good option either, in case it was a plumber at the door.

I looked over myself quickly in the mirror in the entrance hall, grey cardigan, black printed t-shirt, grey jeans, purple striped socks. Looks okay. I quickly combed through my black hair with my hands then opened the door.

*opens door*

"Heyyy Kayri!!"

Chanyeol was at the door, carrying a shopping bag and his skateboard. His voice booming, he smiled brightly as he walked into my apartment.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here?" I asked him, as I did not expect him to be the one at the door.

"Minseok-hyung called me up and told me to stop by. He was going to do the shopping himself, but apparently his store got flooded or something, so that's why I'm here early." He told me this as he removed his shoes and headed to the kitchen, still smiling.

"Minseok-oppa called you?" I said as I looked over quickly at my bedroom door.

"He didn't call you or send a text? By the way, where do you want me to put this stuff?" Chanyeol called over from the Kitchen as he started unpacking his groceries.

"Did he?" I hadn't looked at my phone all day since last night. Where did I put it any ways? Oh, it was in the bedroom. "I'll go get my phone, just put whatever needs to be in the freezer in the freezer. I'll just be a sec."

I quickly slipped into my bedroom, whispering, "I have a guest over right now so-"
I turned around and found my room empty. What? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter