Heaven-Characters-NaYi'qu Explained

- because you fell from heaven -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

don't read unless you're caught up to Chap 11.

I accidentally deleted this! so here is a new one.. but I can't remember what I wrote so.. it may be different. xD
 



Heaven's Hierarchy

Trainees : Renewed Souls : Souls are sent to Heaven for many reasons, some to redeem themselves and some because they wish to protect their loved ones, some fail to recover their human memories and don't know why but they continue their duties anyways.

Apprentices : Souls that are ready for missions but need experience, so they go under a Trainer.

Trainers : experienced Guardians who take apprentices and teach them about the missions they'll have to do on Earth, meanwhile also fulfilling their own duties.

Prophets : just like Trainers, they help other Guardians by finding out their strengths and helping them obtain new abilities. The abilities are specific to the Guardian so I'll just write a short description of the ability when it happens.

Captains : they're like Trainers but are also put in charge of many Trainer level Guardians because of their outstanding leadership abilities, responsible for upholding and enforcing the rules. Some Train large groups of Trainees on the basics until they become Apprentices. (Suho is a Captain)

High Prophets : in charge of guiding the Renewed Souls, and are the closest in authority with the Hands (Jaehwan is a High Prophet)

Hands : like "hands of god" are the souls that become direct assistants to a God.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter