Bully

The Contract Between Frenemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy groned as she opened her locker and letters flowed from it.

It's gonna be two months since I'm here. Suzy sighed and said loudly, "Don't they get tired?"

"Who?"

She shot a glare from the owner of the voice but then he shrugged it and bent down to the letters.

"What are these?"

Suzy rolled her eyes. "Love letters."

He nodded then opened one and read it, "Bae Suzy, you are-"

Kris stopped and blinked a few times before he continued to read,

"-an annoying person. Just get lost."

He then looked up at Suzy who was getting some books from the locker.

"This does not sound like a love letter for me. How long?"

Suzy sighed as she closed her locket. "More or less two months."

Kris nodded then and got all the letters but Suzy suddenly stopped him.

"What? Won't you throw this?" He asked.

Suzy shook her head before getting the letters from Kris' hands.

She smirked.  "I've been reading them one by one. I should appreciate their hard work."

Kris shook his head and smirked too. "You're actually pretty scary."

Suzy smiled. "Thank you."

"ARGH!" Suzy said as she kicked a can, which unintentionally hit Kris.

"YAH! Did you do that on purpose?!" Kris said, glaring at her. Suzy widened her eyes upon seeing Kris but then she shook her head and walked into their room.

"It's still early to annoy me Suzy!" Kris scolded her as they went inside the room.

Suzy gave him a look and said, "Well. Some people are more punctual than me in annoying."

Kris eyes' then, showed concern. He knows that Suzy is undergoing bullying and the two of them are the only ones who know.

"What did they do?"

Suzy shook her head. "They wrote on my books! And over my notebooks too!"

Kris blinked a few times. "You did not mind the worms and the frogs but this?"

"WHAT?! Don't they know how carefully I took down those notes!" Suzy complained and kicked her chair.

Kris shook his head. "You're not normal."

Suzy glared at him then said, "Thank you."

Then the door opened and Luhan went inside. "Annyeong! You two are early too!"

Suzy smiled at him and Kris did too. Then, Luhan sat on his seat before turning to Suzy,

"Can I copy your notes on Science?"

Suzy nodded but then, when she was about to pull her notebook from her bag, she gasped.

"Why?" Luhan asked.

"You can copy mine if you want!" Kris volunteered but it did not help Luhan's confused mind.

"You two are acting suspicious." Luhan said and without warning, he snatched Suzy's bag causing Suzy to slightly lose her balance. Luhan then opened it and was shocked upon seeing her things.

"Why didn't you tell us that you are being bullied?" Jiyeon asked in a serious tone which made Suzy a little scared. Luhan was giving her a cold look too.

"I... I did not want you to worry." Suzy reasoned out as she looked at the ground.

Jiyeon then, turned to Kris. "You knew about this?! And you did nothing?!"

Kris blinked a few times. "Just let her deal with her own problems."

"YAH!" Jiyeon and Luhan both said which caused the other two to be startled.

"I've experienced this too so I know how it hurts." Jiyeon said sadly.

"You did?" Suzy asked.

Jiyeon nodded. "And I think you are going through it for the same reason. These two." she said, pointing to Luhan and Kris.

Suzy nodded in agreement. "Well, all the letters just told me to basically stay out of them."

"Then, you should have done that." Kris teased but it just earned him another glare from his girlfriend.

"Do you want me to talk to them? Maybe, I could persuade them to just stop this." Luhan said.

"Here goes Luhan, the pacifier." Kris remarked, which earned him a lazy look from Luhan.

"Ani." Suzy shook her head. "They'll just get more jealous seeing you exert effort because of me. That might just ange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter