Sunday Morning

The Contract Between Frenemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris kicked the dirt as Suzy and him walked. Suzy was just humming a song but something bothered him.

"Suzy-ya."

Suzy turned to him and smiled, "Neh, oppa?"

"T-That..." Kris said as he averted his gaze. "I.. I heard that someone confessed to you, today."

Suzy chuckled. "So?"

"It's not fair." Kris said and sighed. Suzy was not girly in any way and he never thought that someone would actually confess to her.

"What do you mean it's not fair? You also have girls confessing to you!"

"But-" Kris said but found no words to continue.

"Are you worried that I'll be gone?" Suzy smiled mischievously.

Kris just stared at her and squinted his eyes.

Suzy chucked. "Don't worry! You'll always be my number one."

Kris just chuckled as Suzy interlinked their arms and walked home.

"So what was your answer?"

Suzy shook her head. "No chance. I feel bad for the boy, though."

Kris smiled and he did not know why he was happy.

"Maybe you're going to regret it. It's difficult finding boys who likes boyish girls."

Suzy smiled and looked down. "Maybe."

"Oh. Are you regretting it now?"

Suzy sighed and shook her head. "I think it's not difficult at all. I found one who can keep up to my boyish attitude."

"And who is that?"

Suzy smiled cheekily. "You."

Kris hissed as he smiled. Suzy nudged him.

"Am I wrong?"

Kris chuckled as he saw her pout. "Aniyo, it's true. I like boyish girls."

Suzy smiled proudly and ran ahead of him. Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yah! Don't leave me!"

The girl turned around and her hair swiftly moved and the next thing Kris saw was her laughing face.

 Kris felt someone shaking his body and he opened his eyes to see the older version of the girl in his dreams.

"Get up, Kris."  Suzy said as she shook him.

"It's a weekend. I can sleep no matter how long." He complained as he closed his eyes once more. He wished that the girl would turn sweet like the one in his memory.

How did my childhood friend turned out to be someone who had no hobby but to annoy me? Kris thought as he cuddled the pillow.

"YAH! Our family is going out today!" Suzy yelled at his ear.

Kris said nothing but covered his ear with another pillow.

"You won't get up?!" Suzy said and blew her bangs in annoyance.

She looked around his room and smiled when her eyes caught something. Even if Kris covered his ears with a pillow, he heard a 'plop' sound. Then, he slightly opened his eyes to find Suzy with a mischievous smile and a marker in her hand.

He removed the pillow from his ears and threw it to her, but Suzy dodged it.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he widened his eyes.

Suzy smirked. "If you won't get up, I'll draw on your face. Since you don't want to get out, might as well give you a reason to not leave your house."

Kris let out a scoff. "You are really annoying."

Suzy smiled. "Don't worry. I'm in the art club. I draw well."

Kris groaned as Suzy started to advance to him. "Fine! I'm getting up!"

Suzy put the marker's tip back to it and crossed her arms, waiting for Kris to get up. Kris was about to sat up but then he remembered that the blanket is coverring his topless body.

 "Get out, first." he said.

Suzy shook her head. "No. I won't get out unless I make sure that you're fully awake."

"I'm awake! Just get out." Kris said pointing at the door.

"Just what is your problem? I just want you to get up!" Suzy scolded him.

"And I want you to get out first!" Kris shouted back and Suzy noticed that he pulled the blanket more to his chest. Suzy smirked as she realized that Kris was shirtless. Suzy walked over to him and Kris widened his eyes. She smirked as she sat on the side of his bed. Kris pulled the blanket more as he looked at her.

"W-W-What are you doing?!"

Suzy sighed and pulled the blanket off of him. Kris was caught in surprise that he did not exerted enough force to pull it. It then revealed him, without a shirt and with only pajama pants.

Kris widened his eyes as he covered his chest with his hands. Suzy rolled her eyes and hissed.

"Just get up." She then studied his body and shook her head. "I've seen better."

Kris blinked a few times. "Mwo?!"

Suzy then hit him with a pillow. "GET UP!"

Kris fell from the bed causing Suzy to laugh. He got up and thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter