My Richest Master

OneShot's

Words Count:1.396

(and i'm sure there's so many typo,since i am too lazy to re-read and correcting it...so sorry!)

 

My name is Chanhee or you can call me Chunji.My master slash Lover is Lee byunghyun or also known as LJoe.We already  live together when we’re at  8 years old until now.

“Chanhee-ya!!where are you?” Ljoe Shouts were heard around the house,a big house (mansion,I mean HAHA). “I’m here Byung- I mean master!” Chunji hurriedly came down from upstairs. “what do you say before call me master chanhee ya?”ljoe asked while closing the distance between his face and chunji face. “u-um..i-i-I I dodn’t call you anything beside mas-master,byungie~” Chanhee said that absentmindly.

 And a seconds later he just reliazed what he just said…

“what are you calling me gain chanhee?” Ljoe asked with smirk and getting closer again. “umm…I’m sorry master you know that I didn’t mean that way to call you by your name..” Chunji said again and pout.

“don’t pout.” Ljoe said and pecked chunji lips while chunji just blushing like a mad.

 

 

 

*tok tok tok*

“who is it?” Ljoe who lying down on his bed while reading a books asked. “it’s me master.” “come in”ljoe answered and continue reading the book. “why you stll awake byung?” Chanhee just entered his room and called ljoe with his real name and even sit on ljoe bed immedietly.

”ya,who tell you can call me by name and just sit on my bed?” Ljoe asked,jokingly. “opps..i am sorry MASTER,you know that I DIDN’T MEAN THAT.” Chunji answered and standing up. “aww baby,I’m just joking okay.here here sit on my lap” Ljoe said while pat his lap. “no thanks I will just sit here pftt..”

“awww is my baby sulking?”

 “yes,I am”Chunji pout. anyway,I am here not for accompany you okay.” He continued.

“oh really?come on don’t be mad~~” Ljoe keeps teasing chunji and move to sit beside chunji “I’m sorry for this afternoon okay,after all it’s your fault for pouting like that you know that I can’t resist that.” Ljoe said and pecks chunji cheecks.

”eww,you being  too clingy today byung~anyway I’m not sulking or mad okay.i’m just wanna say something so I came here.”

“wait if it’s not that case what are you want to say?”

“so I want to-“ just before chunji want to continued ljoe already cut him.

‘wait! DON’T TELL ME YOU WANT TO BREAK UP?!PLEASE NO.NOOOOOOO” Ljoe started to scream and rolling rolling in his bed like a kid that didn’t get what they wants .

“NOOOO CHANHEE DON’T LEAVE MEE I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU,YOU’RE MY EVERYTHING AND YOU-“

“Shut up,I won’t leave you okay I just wanted to-“

“kiss me then if you won’t leave me” Ljoe said and acting cutely.

“quit it byunghyun,i- “

“CHANHEE WON’T KISS ME BYUNGIE IS SADDD,SAD BYUNGIE IS-“ Ljoe started to acted like a kid again and chunji just kissed him immedietly.

“statifed now?”

“um!”Ljoe nooded and smiled widely. 

“you such a kid master-nim,anyway I want to ask permission to leave your house for at least 3 days…”

“No.”ljoe immedietly answered. “but-” “a no is a NO.ok chanhee” “well,if you say so,I doesn’t have another choice then.” Ljoe who heard chunji answer smile statifed since chunji always following his command. “I will step outside from this house from tomorrow master.” Chunji continued and bowed before he open the door and left.

“wh-what?” Ljoe just leave there,dumbfounded. ‘I think I’ll just gonna talk to him tomorrow’ Ljoe thought and put his glasses away and decided to sleep early.

 

 

 

 

“Chanhee-ya!!” it’s been like half an hour for ljoe to scream that name. “I’m sorry master,but lee chanhee-ssi already left the house 2 hours ago before you woke up.” One of ljoe butler said. “where’s he going?why he didn’t ask my permissioin?!” Ljoe asked,getting angry slowly,because if it’s only a joke he won’t take it. ‘don’t tell me what he said last night was serious?’ ljoe tought. “he said he will go back to his house and won’t back again,he also said that he won’t back here again and he said he already told you last night.” The butler said. “is that so?do you know where he live anyway??” Ljoe asked,started to panic. “nope,actually his family background is a mystery among all butler here…but,oh!he left you this letter!” the butler said as he remember what chunji said to him before he left.

“Give this latter to master when he’s awakes okay,I’m sure he will look out after me.”

“how can he knows that you’ll search him master?”the butler asked again. “shut up,get my car ready right now.” And with that ljoe just run going in to house to getting ready after he read Chunji’s latter.

To,Master slash lover slash jerk, Lee Byunghyun.

Hi!you must be surprised knowing what I said yesterday was serious right HAHA yep,sadly I was serious.since you won’t ever let me go out from your house aren’t you?tch…anyway I’ll go back to my home,and I know you’ll search me with whatever technology just to find my address right?so here’s my address and I hope you won’t go to here!

Adress: XXXXXXXXX,XXX 101-77

XOXO,

Your precious Butler evarr,Lee Chanhee

 

 

 

1 hour later,here’s ljoe with his sport car,in front of a bigger mansion than His,in Gangnam area. ‘is-is this his house…?’ Ljoe thought while take off his shades and open his window car. “is this Lee chanhee house?’ he asked to the security in front of the mansion. “you mean master chanhee?yes it is.who are you and what’s your business here?” the security asked back.

“umm….i am his friend?can I meet him?”

“wait a moment sir,we must inform the butler inside to ask is master chanhee knows you.what’s your name?”

“Lee byunghyun.”

“wait…you’re lee byunghyun?why don’t you told me since the beginning,master already ask me to let in a person named lee byunghyun,well,you can go in now” the security said and opened the gate.

 

 

After he going in and finally find the main entrence of the main house he get off from  his car and ask one of Chunji’s butler to park it (yep,rich ppls habits?HAHA). ‘how can he be this rich,yet he still working for me?’ Ljoe thought while he just wandering around,don’t know where to go until one of a maid talked to him, “excuse me,but are you searching for master chanhee?”

“Yes,I am.where’s he?”

“he is in his room on third floor- oh wait..” the maid stopped talking for a seconds to think. “I don’t think master is in his room he just go shirtless moments ago…hmm…” she continued.

‘wait….shirthless?’ ljoe thought before widened his eyes.

“WHAT?!SHIRTLESS?WHERE IS HE?IS HE IN SWIMMING POOL OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT MAYBE?!” Ljoe said with a rising tone while shaking the maid shoulder,since chunji is shirtless and his maid(s) seen him and also since ljoe is a possessive boyfriend type….so chunji going everywhere w/o shirt is a BIG NO for him.

“calm down there,anyway since you remind me of swimming pool,I think he is there.You can go there by elevator there okay?it’s on 5th floor.” The maid said as she point at the elevator and Ljoe hurriedly going into the elevator and pressed the 5th floor number.

 

*TING TONG*

The elevator door was opened and it showed a beautiful outdoor swimming pool with a clear sky and also…. A Shirtless Chunji In the beside the pool,sitting peacefully,eyes closed,wear shades,enjoying the sun with a wet hair…. And yeah…with all that scenery what did you guys expect?

LJoe hurriedly run to chanhhe place and French kissed him as soon as Chanhee realize his presence. “umff…stop it master.”Chunji moaned from the kiss because the lack of oxygen he got.

you,YOU!because of you I have a panic attack you know?and YOU!why you never told me that you were this rich?oh god,I really needs a explanation as  your boyfriend and master.” Ljoe finally release Chunji and talked in longggg sentence. ‘What a naggy grandpa’ Chunji thought.

“yes,yes and I’m sorry,I’ll explain it later okay?i need to enjoy my sunbathing first.” Chunji said.

“Sunbathing?you still thought of Sunbathing?How about Byungbathing?i’m sure you’ll like it way more better that Sunbathing chanhee”Ljoe smirked and bite Chunji earlobe that caused chunji to moan…out loud. “please ljoe not here!” Chunji said. “ljoe?” ljoe keep smirking and started chunji earlobe,yep,he knows that was chunji’s sensitive spot HAHAHA.

“umff..i-I mean master!!yaa~~ stop it!” Chanhee keeps sturgling to stopping ljoe,but what to say,Chunji’s hands are already trapped between Ljoe hands. “are you ready for your Byungbathing HERE babe?” Ljoe said as he smirked,feeling satisfied.

 

Hi! My first greetings here!and about this chap...the tittle sounds a little random isn't?i just got the tittle from a....game.OK.

anyway actually this story still not finished in original version that i made but,since this fic is not rated,i just cut it until there ok. HAHAHA well,if someone (well maybe 5 people or more.(impossible i know)) ask me to continued this fic...maybe i will...? hmm...

and who's here already watch TEENTOP NO JOKE MV?!(i guessed all of you already watch it ok.) Oh PLS FOR THE ONE WHO ALREADY WATCH IT PLEASE SPAZZING W/ ME RIGHT NOW HUHU I CAN'T HOLD MY FEELINGS ALONE OKAY..... 

anyway,who's the next pairings you guys want?? :-)

COMMENTS REPLY:

angelfire28  :Thankies!!

badvolkan91 : sequel?i'll think about it ;) btw,originally i don't want to make ricky died...but that idea just came when i writting..