Drabbles

OneShot's

## CHANGRICK-Stay. ## (word counts:220)

 

Stay….Stay here with me….forever..and..ever.please?

“Jonghyun!wo-would you be my boyfriend?” I confessed to him a years ago and he accepted gladly with a gentle smile of him. “sure why not?”He smiled,sincerely smiled.

Last year was our 2nd anniversary,and we celebrate it happily with our friends together. “Jonghyun-ah!let’s celebrate our next anniversary in here too should we?” I  asked. “oh?should we?ah,how about we invited these same brats too?” Changjo answered while seeing our friends who celebrate their anniversary too,chunji&ljoe also niel with minsoo. Yes,it’s funny that we sharing our anniversary together.

 

 

“Changhyun-ah get up already.it’s gonna rain soon.” Chunji said to me. “no,I’ll stay here a little.

“but-“

“it’s okay hyung let me spend my time with him a little bit more,today’s our 3rd anniversary anyway.” I said while my tears started to flowing with the sound of heavy rain.

Yes,today is our 3rd anniversary  and here I am with Jonghyun in front of his grave,celebrating our anniversary.

If we can turn back the time,would you stay with me here?or maybe take me there together with you?

If we can turn back the time let me be the one who die,let me be the one who makes you survived from that accident.

If we can turn back the time….i want you to stay,stay with me together until we both die together….

 

## CHUNJOE-Hurt ## (Words count:208)

I’m not hurt….

When you asked me that you want to break up,I’m not hurt,not at all. But,when I saw you with another stanger that I don’t know…I feel..…hurt,jelousy,betrayed.even though we didn’t have any connection anymore.

“byunghyun I need to talk to you for a moment.” I asked him in school corridors. “umm okay?”he answered.

“what do you want to say?” he ask me coldly,old byunghyun is not here anymore the warm,sweet and cheesy byunghyun is gone.

“I’m jealous.” I said just to the point.

“so?do I even care?who are you to me you’re not my boyfriend anymore.” He answered. “if it’s that what you wanted to talk about I’ll leave now.” He continued and started to walk. “you know what byung?” I said as he stopped walking after heard what I’m about to said.

“you know that only you the last person who care about me right?you know that my mom and dad already die right?you know that I don’t have anyone beside you right?” I said as I’m walking to the end of the school rooftop.

“if you just wanted to talk about-“

“if you don’t care about me anymore then…I’m giving up on my life.” I cutted him as I jumped down from the rooftop.

 

Hey Guys!hehe firstly i just have an urges

to update this fic all of sudden.so, i don't even know what i am writting here...so this is just a short drabbles that just came to my mind all of sudden...and for Changrick missed calls sequel..i still thinking about it..i already got a little inspiratio nfor the sequel tbh HEHE.

ok bye!!