Missed Calls

OneShot's

Words count : 715 (so shortt) 

Inspired by :4 Minute-Is it Poopin?

 

Truuutt….Trutttt…. The number you’re calling is not answering or-

“Screw You Choi Jonghyun!” Ricky slammed his phone to the wall near him. ‘Do You like club more than me now Choi Jonghyun?!’ Ricky thought with a hot head and grab his jacket and leave the apertement,going to somewhere.

Meanwhile….

BeepBeep…BeepBeep….

Ya!changjo!your phone keep ringing here!” Chunji comes near to changjo and handed him the phone. “oh yea?from who?” Changjo asked while drink the wine. “who else?”chunji asked back “and stop flirting with a  random girl chanjo.i already warn you ok.”Chunji said  and leave changjo alone with the unknown girl.

Changhyun aegi,20 Missed calls

“Oh .”Changjo muttered. “I should go now ,bye” Changjo says to the girl and send her his wink. “but,oppa…” the try girl keeps clinging into him. ‘ew…this one is so clingy’ Chanjo thought. “just get rid of your hands babe,and don’t call me oppa with your mouth okay.get lost.” Changjo said calmly to her. “aish..you jerk!” the girl slapped her and leave him. ‘that’s better.’ Chanjo said as he walked back to the V.I.P room while rubbing his cheecks.

“good way to get rid of girl that you just meet and flirt bro.” Cap said and raise his hand,want to hi-five with chanjo. “ugh,shut up hyung.i just got slapped ok.”Changjo says annoyedly and sat down beside chunji. “by the way good timing dongsaeng!ricky said he is on the way here~” Ljoe said as he ended his phone call.”WHAT?!” Changjo shout.

“can you please not shouting?we know that this place is noisy but justdon’t shout okay. Thereis no other people than us,so we can clearly hear you ok.” Niel nags at changjo. “yeah..yeah what ever.” Changjo said as keeps rubbing his cheeks.

“it seems will become a bruise jonghyun-ah.” Chunji said while touching changjo cheeks. “ugh,yeah I think so,that girl was really strong ugh.” Changso answered. “but ljoe hyung,does  Ricky really will come here?” Changjo asked.

“here,jonghyn-ah cool down your bruise first.” Chunji handed a plastic of ice cube to changjo. “okay.thanks hyung.” “yep,no problem”

“well,I don’t know actually,The one that who called me are INFINITE and they’re saying they’re on their way to here with Ricky~”Ljoe answered changjo after chunji finished talking. “chanhee-ya~come here~” Ljoe continued while make a ‘come here guesture’ to chunji.

‘wait..infinite?with ricky?’ Changjo thought,still holding a plastic of ice.

“thinking something hard aren’t you?” someone ask.

And when changjo looked up, “ricky?!”

“hi?are you surprised babe that I am here?where’s your phone?” Ricky said in one go with his scary tone. “h-he-here” Changjo handed him his phone almost imedietly. “good,your phone is with you all this time and you still not picking up my phone?!YOU-“

“Wait!!it’s-it’s not like that changhyun!!” Changjo hurriedly said. “THEN,if it’s NOT LIKE THAT,what IT IS LIKE?” Ricky asked Changjo,barely used normal tone now. “his phone are with me all this time changhyun-ah” Chunji suddenly said,and changjo immedietly glaring at him.

“OH?!IS THAT SO?! YOU LEAVE YOUR PHONE TO CHUNJI HYUNG AND YOU GO WONDERING SOMEWHERE RIGHT?!” Ricky said,shouting.

 “see,I told you babe it doesn’t help him if you told ricky the truth” L.joe whispering to chunji in the back.”well,opps?” Chunji answered.

“NO.NO it’s not like that.please,I can-“ “STOP CHOI JONGHYUN.STOP.I’M ALREADY TIRED TO HEAR YOUR EXPLAINATION OKAY.You always say this and that but you always repeat the same action again and agai.You never know how I feel don’t you?i’m tired okay,so tired.i want us to break up .” and with that ricky slammed changjo phone to floor and leave right away.

“Wait!” Changjo shouted and tears started to flow. “Go after him stupid!” all of Teenfinite shouted.and,with that changjo started to run.

“why you have such a fool maknae guys?” Sungyeol asked to Teentop after changjo leave.

“Ricky-ya!!Wait!” Changjo grab a hold of Ricky wrist and that makes ricky stop in his steps. “what?are you still gonna going to stop me choi jonghyun?ARE YOU?”Ricky said and turned his back and started to hit Chanjo’s chest. “I hate you jonghyun-ah I hate you,I just wanted you t

O disappear from this world,or maybe I should disappear?” and with that Ricky Push changjo backwards and let himself fallin into middle of cars that moves fastly. “thanks for everything jonghyun-ah,it’s enough for now.” Ricky said with a sincerely smile and tears before the car hit him.