This Feeling... Again?

Beat My Score

                                                  

Taeyeon knew it was her turn. She quickly ran to Jessica's room as she chose her as the Victim. When Taeyeon opened the door, she saw Jessica.

Jessica who was sitting on her bed reading a book. Taeyeon's eyes became soft as she watched her. Jessica's face was lighted by the lamp beside her bed showing her milky skin and her perfect nose line. Her long, soft hair ran down her chest and shoulders. Her white legs were lifted by a pile of pillow. This was the perfect view for Taeyeon. She walked closer and closer. Darn it, Jessica. She was so absorbed by the book she was reading, she did not even realize that Taeyeon was there, admiring every part of her.

When Taeyeon arrived near her bed, she kneeled to reach for Jessica's chin only to turn it to face her. Jessica gasped and was surprised by the sudden move.

"Oh, Tiffany chose you?" Jessica said.

Taeyeon did not respond. She was too mesmerized by Jessica's face which was just two inches away from hers. Taeyeon leaned closer to her, closing the gap between them. Jessica closed her eyes as she guessed what will happen next. She expected Taeyeon's lips to crash on hers. But she was wrong. She felt the other girl's lips on the side of her lips instead. Taeyeon quickly moved away blushing.

"So... Uhm. You're the criminal now." Taeyeon said.

"Yes. I am." Jessica answered while avoiding eye contact because she was a bit embarrased by her thoughts earlier.

Taeyeon left the room and Jessica guessed that she was going to the kitchen to write her score. Jessica was left there wanting more. She can't explain why she feels this way. Is she in love...... again? Taeyeon was relaxed that she's coping up with the scores. But she was worried because they only agreed to play this from 9pm til 12 midnight. Now, they only have 2 hours left. She got bored and decided to turn off the lights and watch the television. After a few minutes, she heard a door opened. She was kinda expecting it would be Tiffany because she knew that Jessica would always choose Tiffany. Why, Taeyeon, are you so bitter? She heard the footsteps come closer to the couch she was sitting on. Then it stopped on her back. She was about to look behind but suddenly, a pair of soft lips crashed on her lips.

Those were familiar.

In fact, too familiar.

When they broke apart, she felt the awkwardness. This is happening again.

No way.

It was too dark for her to see who this girl is but she knows so well whom that lips belongs to. The shadow ran away and entered the kitched probably to write down the score. Then, this girl ran inside her room and slammed the door. Taeyeon, out of curiousity, the lights and went to see the scores.

She knew it.

She knew it was her.

She saw another "1" added beside that girl's previous score.

She was right... Too damn right that it hurts.

 

                                  

 

Jessica was really that girl.

 


(A/N) Kyaaa. I might just update short chapters...  :P I am using mobile here so it's hard. Is this a bit too much for a second chapter? ㅋㅋㅋ. Don't forget to subscribe if you want to~.

 

Up next: Taeyeon and Jessica... What was before them?