Procedure

Beat My Score

                                                  

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE WHOLE STORY. IF YOU SKIP THIS UPDATE, YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THE GAME.

 

Okay, since many of you might not understand the procedure of the game... I will try my best to explain it here...

TERMINOLOGY:

CRIME

-It is a term in which the Criminal makes physical contact (skinship) with the Victim in order to score a point.

CRIMINAL

-The Criminal will be able to choose who his/her Victim will be. In order to score a point, the Criminal needs to commit a Crime against his/her preferred Victim. After the move, the Criminal will write on their score sheet.

VICTIM

-The Victim is the Criminal's key to scoring a point. Once the Criminal made a Crime against the Victim, the Victim will automatically be the next player to commit a crime to whoever he/she chooses to be his/her Victim. It can be the previous Criminal or the Civilian.

CIVILIAN/CIVILIANS

-The player/s who waits to be victimized or the player who the Criminal did not choose to be his/her Victim.

 

PROCEDURE:

1. ROLL THE DICE

-To determine who the first Criminal will be. The player who gets lowest number will be the winner.

2. CHOOSE A VICTIM

-Once the Criminal has been determined, he/she should choose one (1) Victim between the two Civilians.

3. COMMIT A CRIME

-After the Criminal chooses a Victim, he/she should commit a Crime against him/her through skinship in order to score a point.

4. LEAVE THE CRIME SCENE

-After the Criminal commits a Crime, he/she will write on the score sheet under his/her name. Then, he/she automatically turns over the power of being a Criminal to his Victim. The Victim will automatically be the Criminal.

5. WIN THE GAME

-Procedures 2, 3, and 4 will repeat again and again until the given time is over.

 

WHOEVER GETS THE HIGHEST POINTS WILL BE THE WINNER.