486 Game

Beat My Score

                                                  

"So now what?" Jessica said as the three of them stared at a sheet of paper while in ther dorm.

 

"It's already 8 pm. Aren't we gonna start yet?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon looked at the two of them and then smirked.

 

"Okay... Let’s play the 486 Game. This is how we play it. We roll a dice to know who goes first. Then, we show our love to each other through skinship... Do you understand?" Taeyeon said as she glanced at both of them.

 

"No." They said.

 

 

"Aish! You two are pabos! It goes like this... For example, I was first. I am targeting Jessica as my victim. In order for me to gain a point, I need to make skinship with her. So, I will hold her hand then after that I will write “1” on our score sheet.  Whoever receives a skinship is next. Now, do you get it?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"So, who will be the winner?" said Jessica

 

"The one with the most points of course! Right Taeyeon?" Tiffany answered as she looked at Taeyeon with unsureness.

 

"Yes... So, shall we start? The game ends at dawn" Taeyeon said as she rolled the dice.

 

"I got three. Your turn Jessica." said Taeyeon

 

"SIX!!!! Aish!!" Jessica said as she passed the dice to Tiffany

 

"......................SIX TOO!!!"

 

"Tie. Roll the dice again Jessica. Then you Tiffany." Taeyeon said

 

"Two! Yaay!"

 

"Still Six..." Tiffany pouted.

 

"Hahahaha! Okay, so you're first. You choose between us but first, let's add a twist. We're gonna go to our own rooms then wait for you to start. You can start anytime. Then we are gonna do our regular works but this time, while playing the game, okay?" Taeng said to Sica.

 

"Okay! This is gonna be fun!"

 

Taeyeon posted the score sheet then head to their own rooms and waited for Jessica to start the game. After a few minutes, Tiffany came in to Taeyeon's room.

 

"Oh, hey! Did she start already?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany but she did not answer.

 

Tiffany approached Taeyeon and hugged her then left the room. She was left with curiosity. Tiffany did not say anything and just left. Taeyeon ran to outside to their kitchen to see the score sheet posted on the wall.

 

                                                                         

 

 

 

Find out on the next chapter: How the game turns out for Taeyeon. Stay tuned.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hiii~!!! This is just a short chapter because I am sooooo busy doing school works. Anyways, if you are wondering why it is called “486 Game” is because 486 means SARANGHAE in Korean. The numbers signify how many a pen would make when writing each syllable.