Fifth Chappie

I Am A Man (2jun)

Author POV

At the secret place part of seoul city, dark and just a few light there. It's almost a week Junhyung always visit this place. he cover all his body with a black coat and hat on his head.

"so it's deal?" the guy who sitting in frint of him saying, and replay only with his nodding.

He get out from the place stil hiding his face by lowering his head .

Junhyung POV

"beep!" I pick up the phone it's appear an incoming call from Yujin

"yoboseyo?"

"junhyung ssi" I shock when i heard someone voice with YuJin Number.

"this is ahjuma. I need your help junhyung ssi" is this a bad feeling. I run to Yujin's house to find ahjuma.

She said that Yujin is never get from his bed and lock her self inside her room since last night. Is this the reason why she didn't pick up my phone, didn't come to teach kids.

***

The Night cold wind blew behind their necks. 'Him' and 'him' standing side to side on the rooftop one of the skyscraper building.

Yong Junhyung secretly invite the young and sucessful businessman Yoon Doojoon to the roof top.

Now junhhyung shoot him right eyes to eyes. "Leave!" He coldly say it

"hmm" Doojoon tilting his head try to focus with what junhyung said

"Your presence to her just make it getting worst"

"jinjjayo?" Doojoon pretending to chuckle

 

they quiet for a couple of minutes.

 

"Leave her! Stay away from her!"

"I won't"

"tsk, stuborn!" junhyung show his famous smirk

 

 

"yes, I am. *sigh* people might think that we are suffering" Doojoon lowering his head

"mwo?"

"but seems we able to handle it as long as her and i. I will do my best to protect her." he smile on Junhyung who clenching his fist tight

"you couldn't. I'm the one who know her better than you. we've been together many years before you come"

"I know. But I'll fight for her Love" Doojoon reply it coldly

"let's see  who will win her heart" he smirk once again.

 

***

YuJin Pov

I sat back to my bed, and agan staring blankly. I could feel my eye bag is bigger now cause of crying last night and i hope i still have any tears today come out from my eye.

"why he did to me?"

"Yujin ah~" i heard a familiar voice kncking hard my door and distracting my day dreaming.

"yujin ah~ open the door! yu jin ah, it's me junhyung"

"Jun... hyung" I said it softly, i step to the door and open it slowly.

"Yu Jinnie" Junhyung stare at me for a while.

"what? are you coming just for staring at me?" i cclose the door and step aaway from him, but he grab my arm and hug me.

"What happened? tell me! i'm here for you ,to hear your problem." I rested my head on his shoulder while i'm hugging hi back and start to cry a river again.

"why they did this to me ?" i clench on his shirt and keep crying

"ne, you crying first and tell me the whole story" his one hand on my head and one is keep my back to calm me down.

the last thing i knew is we were sitting on the edge of my bed.

I told him the whole story since my mom disallow me to go out with him. Last night he came with his best suit to pick me up somewhere, at first i could feel some buterfly seeing his smile and i thhought those thing is for our last. since my mom grab me to the room. I ccould see my dad talk to him outside. Then both of them explain to me what's the bad news. They said Yoon family found other wealthy family which have brighter future than us, so they cancel this engagement. My dad also told me that our company in crisis currently.

"if i could choose, i would live as a normal people. So i could choos my future not anyone"

"i understand.." I cut his word

"They change it suddenly after we've been trough this for 10 days. I knew it's to fast, but this feeling keep growing everyday i can't stop it" i could see he just listening to my word

"They ask me to grow this feeling 10 days ago, but they ask me to stop it last night"

" i..." his word cut again once we heard my mobile phone ringing, for the first time after i lock myself i could hear my mobile phone ringing.

"ring!" I ssurprissed once i saw the number and name on my screen. my eyes getting bigger, my heart beting faster, now my hand shaking.

"Pick it up" junhyung sneak from my behind

"ne" i nod and gulping before answer it.

"yoboseyo!"

"Jinnie! where are you? you know how damn worried i am for the whole night?" that familiar voice

I keep silent and just listening his voice "i'd been trying to call you since last night, i need to tell you something. Jinnie are you there?"

"mian oppa" that's my answer after he keep uttering his worried word.

"there is something i should tell you last night. I knew it... about our arranged married. my parents change it without my knowing"

"but you didn't tell me" i hope he could hear my weak voice

"i wouldn't , because i wouldn't they choose others not you. this is my life not their life, so i'm the one who choose my future" i could feel my tears run down from my puffy eyes.

"Jinnie ah , sorry for not telling you first"

"ne oppa"

" Thank you for accept me at first our arranged married, and being my girlfriend for 10 days. hey , don't cry ne." i'm still crying but chukkled

"Would you still be mine after this?"

"ne oppa, but how if.."

"Believe me, i could handle this. could you fight for ours with me and promise to not crying again ne?"

"i am Oh YuJin promise to keep going trough this situaion with my Doojoonie oppa,  always" . I rub my eyes and chuklle

"good girl! wait for me ne"

 

Junhyung POV

"I..." my word cut once her mbile phone ringing. She take it but silent keep looking at her screen. I decided to sneak, and the caller is him Doojoon.

"Pick it up" I speak it weakly.

I saw her follow my word and answer it. at first she looks blankly to anywhere and just silent. but after a few minutes, i don't know what is the conversation but she seems crying, and sometimes chukkle.

I just lowering my head and finally she speaks

"i am Oh YuJin promise to keep going trough this situaion with my Doojoonie oppa,  always" she rub her eyes and smiling

this is could be a good thing for her, but not me. My heart was falling from the sky scraper and broken in to a small pieces now, but i hide it and keep smilling at her .

~~~~~

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBPdq76B9uNXVJduQ3vxn   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzF60TRz2GNSBAlQUjQfe

sorry guys to keep you so long !

this is the ne2w chappie for " I AM A MAN" keep reading!!!!

comments and your subscribe really appreciate ^^

 

B2ST-Doojoon-Junhyung_1380837711_af_org.