first Chappie

I Am A Man (2jun)

YuJin POV

 

"Stop here!" I pull Junhyung shirt

"what happened?" i pull junhyung collar to hide behind the book rack.

"Oh gosh!! "

"why?" he lower his voice tone and frowning his face

"him! that's him?" I replay with my hard breath

"who?" He look at my point finger direction t othe man behind the book rack with a white shirt and black tie hang on his collar.

"my fiance"

"mwo??" he back frowning his face again

"Yoon Doojoon. Yes, he is my fiance" i'm still hard breathing

"Mwooo?"

"okay , i'll tell you after this. we should go out from this book store, or he will know my presence enverything gonna be horrible" both of us sneak out from the book store.

flash back

I run as fast as i can. I think my favorite sneaker gonna be torn , but i will still use it then. I left my two band mates in sudden because of the emrgency call from home. well, that's not so emergency but they will pick me up at ballet course which is i totally not there. I even lied on my parents and ask someone to replace me, at least i'm not waste their money.

I stopp when i enter the main gate and sush everyone with my appereance . This is not my usual appereance, i'm wearing shirt and jeans with my fave sneakers.

I ran to the back yard and found my ahjuma waiting there. My ahjuma is the one who know my otherside, i mean my boyish side. I the shirt tough i'm wearing another piece inside. I undid my jeans aswell, and tadaa this is my girlish side. Now i 'm wearing minidress with the cutie wedges, Instead off ahjuma keep all stuff with her.

I walk inside to the living room from the back door with a tray of glasses water for our guest there.

"Yu jin is such a nice girl" I heard them compliment me

"excuse me, here the water" I place it on the table

"Yu jin ah!" my eomma looks surprise with my appereance and a tray, then hug me tight

"here is my lovely daughter" i stand between them

"Oh Yu Jin imnida, Banggapseumnida!" i bowing

"Yu jin, here Mr and Mrs Yoon from Yoonique corporate your future mother and father in law" I Look at these two Mr and Mrs Yoon

all i can see they smile each other , Mr and Mrs Yoon also smiling at me. for that time I could not think clearly, I think the time is stop for a moment.

 

.......

 

woah daebakk!! my mom and dad never let me choose my stuff, my way even my future husband. i don't know how his looks whether he is a jerk, playboy, or something bad arrrrrrgh how come this happen to me!! Mom, dad please don't do this to me..

"yu jin" My dad's voice break me while i space out

"ne!" i shake my head to come back to the reality

"sorry i'm late!" a guy with a tidy white shirt and tie hanging on his collar appear from behind Mrs and Mr Yoon.

"Sorry!" he bowing politely to my parents, Mrs and Mr Yoon, and lastly he bowing at me.

"It's okay! it's okay! let's have a seat" my dad command, all i can do just follow his instruction.

"Okay let's start *sigh* i proudly introduce you, here my son" Mr yoon start

"Anyeonghaseyo, Yoon Doojoon imnida!" still bowing

"Hi Doojoon! she is our lovely daughter" Now i'm starting nervous, my heart thump thump very hard

"O...Oh YuJin imnida, banggapseumnida!" I smile awkwardly the bowing

"your future wife or we can say it fiance" my dad continue , I blankly stare at them.

The conversation start and everything is about their company, I knew this arranged married purpose is no other for Oh company and Yoonique Company. It's okay at least that Yoon Doojoon guy is not bad. I can see from how he treat his parent, just know his mother was coughing but he gave her a tissue. otherwise this is just an act.

"so, how is the plan for this young couple" Mrs Yoon put the cup on the table

"errrhm, Yujin! better you bring Doojoon around the house" My mother signal me to do something

"alright mom! would you?" I stand up and offer him to accompany around the house

"alright we should let them know each other before the time" Mr Yoon chukle follow by my parents and Mrs Yoon.

He let me walk first, and open the door for me. hmm, so far so good. He has a charming and also good looking, wait! is he a play boy? BUt, my heart beating faster everytime he smile and did the polite things. I never meet this kind of guy before.

"So, we gonna  marry soon?" he chukle, then smile at me

"why? are you disappointed?"

"what about you?" he shoot me

"me???!" Oh my god i'm not gonna tell him that i'm very happy to be his future wife. am i fall for him?

"yup" he keep smile and suddenly bite his bottom lips, and his action makes me crazy. What am i gonna tell him then?

"me. I .. I... *sigh* normally my parents always force me to do what they want, and i'll obey" I try being normal

" really?" I'm nodding

"you?"

"Me? i think it will be fun. moreover, Oh family have such a nice and lovely daughter" he smiling 

"JInjjayo?"i'm being surprise after herd his word

"yaa bad boy!!" I joke him

"That was me at the Three and half months ago"

"what do you mean?" I frowning my face

"As you know, i was such a bad rebel guy before, had many girls and never obey my parents word. But that was my past time life, i've change now."

"What makes you change?" we keep walking around the house untill we arrive at the garden

" I  hade change since my mother hospitalize three and half months ago. she has problem with her liver"

We spending our times at the garden sitting on the gazebo, tell our story and get to know each others. i think he is a good guy now, he really changed from his story that he told me just now. My heart keep beating faster everytime he smile and look at my eyes. I think i am falling for him.

 

Doojoon POV

When I look into her eyes there's something inside my heart and suddenly i can't manage my breath.  She has beautiful eyes. I ever had many girls but i never had this kind of feeling before even with Gayoon my lastly, even Gayoon and I had the longest relationship among all my girlfriend before.

Finnaly we back to Mr Oh room and meet them. They seems having a great time arranging our wedding.

"hay!" my mom greet me

"we had choose the best year, mont and date for your wedding"

"so, when is it?" I ask them excited

"it's on December this year, before the newyear when the pretty particle of snow fall to the ground" Mrs Oh explain it

"means you guys need three month to know each other" when it say the wedding these two mothers look excited while the fathers just smile even they hide it i could see from their act

"or even fall in love" My mom add and teas us

"mom!" i hold my mom arm and look at Yujin who seems blushing.

"okay, this arrange marry  should running smooth" Mr Oh break the moment

"sorry, it's time to us go back. thank you for your welcoming"

"your welcome" all of us walk to the front house

I run to prepare the car with our driver. Once they appear on the main door i open the car;s door for my parents.

"Mr Oh, Mrs Oh and YuJin thank you for today. wes hould go back" I bowing politely to them

"Mrs and Mr Oh! see you soon" my dad do a farewel

"YuJin, My future daughter in law we should back home. take care your self ne" my mom rub YuJin chin and i only smile at that scene

then all of us get into a car, leave the Oh family's house.

 

None Pov..

Yujin run to her room and she place her palm on chest "What's is this?" She rolls her body on bed. She feels her phone vibrating on bed, and her hand traces behind her pillow.

Jun calls~

"yoboseyo jun!" she scream excited

"yaa, you hurt my ear" junhyung scream back at her

"sorry" she giggling

"what happen with you? crazy girl!"

"Mwo? what did just you said?"

"Crazy ! ya Crazy girl who scream and makes my ear hurt, poor my ear"

"tsk! whatever! you save today because i'm happy right now"

"what makes you happy, silly?"

"ya! don' you hava a proper nickname for me?"

"geez"

"i'll tell you something tomorrow"

"great! anyway, do you want accompany me to the book store?"

 

end of flashback

 

~~~~~~~

How is the first chappie? do you like it?

alright, the dearest readers and subscribers pls keep reading my story,

Comment and subscribe my story is very appreciate for me.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZywqRaQ6rx40iQbeonmz

(JH:this is what will happen if you stole my girl *smirk*) KKkekekeke

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTndT7LkrjBcW72T9oTjBI

(DJ:okay *breath in* i will not do that *breath out*) u,u

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWjOv1LSu61StxdEHGcxo

HAPPY READING!!!

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGS8egvOQ2Zpf-YYbCgzH

 

 

To be continue~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6OerErsDk6jEMLDqsMBB