Oppa, Fighting!

STOLEN HEARTBEATS

 

 

 

[Home Sweet Home]

 

“Here it is.” Ji-yeon handed Yun-ho a sheet of paper.

“What’s this?” he asked her. He had just arrived from his dance practice. He grabbed the paper and studied its content as he flung himself down on the cozy couch. “So, have you bought all these ingredients?”

“Not yet. How can I buy stuffs that I am not familiar with? I’m not used to cooking. I don’t know some of the ingredients. Chunjang? I just found out it’s a bean paste,” she mumbled and pouted.

Yun-ho laughed. “Are you kidding me? Are you sure you’re a Korean? What Korean doesn’t know a Chunjang. That’s why you must accustomed yourself with cooking stuffs, agashi,” advised Yun-ho teasingly as he studied the paper in his hand.

“Yah, Park Yun-ho owner of The Crazy Leg, of course I’m a Korean! I don’t know because I was not raised in this country,” complained Ji-yeon.

“Then you must swallow a cooking dictionary.”

“Mwo?”

Chunjang is a must in making Jjajangmyun. You must remember that,” said Yun-ho, averting from the topic.

Displeased, Ji-yeon pinched her brother’s arm so hard and tickled his waist it made him exclaimed in laughter. “Surrender? No?” Ji-yeon continued in tickling his brother.

“Arasseo, arasseo!” said Yun-ho, giving in to his sister’s tickling power. “Aish! What are you? A tickling robot?”

“That’s why … you should stop fooling around,” muttered Ji-yeon.

“Ah, and one more thing,” Yun-ho paused and gasped for air. Probably tired from the forced laughing just now. “From now on, it’s oppa. Be familiar with that word. It sounds rude to call your brother by his name,” said Yun-ho as he glared at her.

“Oppa? What if I don’t want to?”

“Forget about the whole thing about Jjajangmyun then,” said Yun-ho, a bit intimidating. Ji-yeon pouted as she gave it a thought. “A request for a request. No oppa, no Jjajangmyun. Deal?” said Yun-ho, reaching out his hand to make an agreement sign.

“I would rather be your slave for the whole week than calling you oppa,” refused Ji-yeon.

“Why it’s not that hard to call out, oppa …” said Yun-ho funnily.

Ji-yeon giggled. “It’s weird to call you with that honorific title. You’re more suited with the title, unni …” replied Ji-yeon, imitating Yun-ho’s funny tone.

Yun-ho chuckled. “My offer is on until tomorrow morning,” Yun-ho said and stood up. “Until then, this is yours.” He put the paper on her hand, patted her head and headed for his room upstairs.

“Huh? Yah, Yunyun! Eish …” grumbled Ji-yeon. Suddenly she felt like a child, being patted on the head like that. Yun-ho had always treated her like a child; a child who knew nothing about the grown-up life. “Yah, Park Yun-ho ajeoshi! I’m no longer a little girl! Stop patting my head like that!” she exploded suddenly.

“Prove it!” replied Yun-ho from upstairs.

Ji-yeon gave up. She looked at the paper in her hand in despair.

 

*   *   *   *   *

 

[Home Sweet Home]

 

“Good morning dad,” Yun-ho greeted the head of the house as he submerged on his seat and grabbed a slice of bread.

Jiyeon appeared in the kitchen and walked towards the dining table looking a bit helpless.

“Are you okay?” Mr. Park asked her.

Ji-yeon was pondering over something.

“Ji-yeon …” called out Mr. Park.

“Ye?” responded Ji-yeon with a blank expression.

“It’s already morning. You’re still not done with your dreaming?” teased Yun-ho. Ji-yeon gave him a weak look.

“Are you okay?” asked Mr. Park again.

“I think so,” she replied. “By the way, good morning, dad,” added Ji-yeon as she sat beside the so-called Crazy Leg.

“No greeting for me?” asked Yun-ho.

She wanted to greet him, but settled with a forced smile. She could see the cheekiness that was evident in his eyes.

There was silence.

“What have you learned so far about Korean cultures Ji-yeon?” Mr. Park’s voice broke the silence.

Ji-yeon chewed a mouthful of toast with a thinking look. “Um … Chunjang, it is a bean paste,” stated Ji-yeon. “Jjajangmyun. It’s a type of dish.”

“And she even improved with her greetings, dad,” Yun-ho intruded. He took a sip of his coffee.

“That’s great. Learn some more,” encouraged Mr. Park.

“And she started to call me oppa.” Yunho grinned at Ji-yeon.

“Oh, that’s good! You should familiarise yourself with that honorific title to your brother. Even Lauren addresses Yun-ho as oppa now,” said Mr. Park.

Ji-yeon pouted at Yun-ho. He pursued his mouth in a self-satisfied smirk. Looking at him like that, she lifted her left leg and bumped it on Yunho’s right foot.

“Ah!” exclaimed Yun-ho.

“Wae?” asked Mr. Park, puzzled.

“Ji-yeon, she …” Yun-ho stopped to look at Ji-yeon who had her eyes on him with a smile that annoyed him.

“It’s nothing. Ne, oppa?” said Ji-yeon with a smile that warned.

Yun-ho looked at his sister in disbelief. She was really something.

 

*   *   *   *   *

 

[Class 7A]

 

“Hyung, Mr. Gong-yoo informed me just now about our dance practice this evening,” informed Chang-min to Yun-ho who sank on the seat beside him.

Yun-ho smirked. “I don’t want to be fooled by him. We are not his dancing machines or robot dancers or whatsoever. We are human and human get tired. Can’t we have a day off even just once in a week? Plus, we do have another practice tonight,” complained Yun-ho. “This is not a dancing school whatsoever.”

“Well, maybe it’s because we have a dance tournament next week. Be strong.” Changmin tried to console him. “We are representing our school, and that makes it even important to him as the director of this Dance Club,” added Chang-min, persuading his friend. “And you’re the president.”

Silence from Yunho. He seemed not in a mood for an idle chat with him. Yun-ho sighed. “What time is the practice?”

“4.00 p.m.,” replied Chang-min. “I hope you’d come.” Chang-min was quite worried if Yun-ho didn’t show up because they all needed him, the backbone of the dance club. Chang-min fell silent when he received no answer from Yun-ho. Not even a single nod of a ‘yes’ sign from his hyung.

“Did you eat all of them?” Yun-ho asked Changmin as he spotted the lunchbox in his drawer.

“Oh? Ne,” confirmed Chang-min with a grin. “I ate it because you would not eat it anyway.”

“Yah, don’t you think you need to ask my permission first?!” thundered Yun-ho.

“What’s with the tone?” Chang-min was surprised. “You always toss the lunchbox to me. You don’t even take a look into it. Why blame me? I was just being a volunteer.” Changmin retorted.

“Volunteer? Sheesh …” Yunho sent him a pissed off look.

“Why all of a sudden you cared about the food anyway?” grumbled Chang-min. As they had their brotherhood fight, someone was watching them from outside the classroom by the window.

Yong-hwa noticed her there. She looked so gloomy and sadness was evident on her pallor, he observed. He looked at Yun-ho. He stared at him sharply as if he was going to explode anytime. Chang-min caught him in the eyes accidently. He clasped Yunho’s hand.

“Wae?” Yun-ho asked him.

“That new transfer student was staring at you just now,” said Chang-min.

“So?”

“Just look.”

Yunho steered his head to that guy mentioned. It was Yong-hwa. They were looking at each other for a few seconds until Yong-hwa averted his eyes to his book steadily as if nothing happened. Yun-ho raised his eyebrows, puzzled.

 

*   *   *   *   *

 

[Class 7A Physical Education] 1

 

The students were in the restroom. They were getting ready for PE class that would be handled by Mr. Kim Jong-kook, the PE teacher of that school. The male students changed their attires among themselves except for one person. He went into the toilet and changed in there. It was like once in a blue moon to everyone. They were puzzled.

“Hey new transfer student, are you really a man? Why did you get changed in there? Shy?” Chang-min . In a split second, the restroom rang in laughter.

Yun-ho gave him a stare as he went out from the toilet room. Everyone wore white attire but this guy wore different colour, he observed. He wore black shirt. The restroom was suddenly silent. The guys exchanged looks.

“Isn’t it against the rule? We are given this white uniform to wear during PE but how come he wears different colour?” someone spoke up. The others started to gossip Yong-hwa right in front of him.

But he just stood there, still, looking very cool; not at all swayed by their nonsense remarked.

Yun-ho did not show much interest in him though. “Hurry up to the field if you don’t want Mr. Kim roared at you,” said Yun-ho as he stood up and headed for the school field.

The students gathered around the school field. They had soccer for their PE.

“Do you play soccer?” Yun-ho asked Yong-hwa who was sitting on the bench.

“No,” he answered shortly.

“But our team lacks one player.” Yunho tried to get him to join his team. “Just give it a try,” said Yun-ho. He threw the ball he was holding towards Yong-hwa who caught it with both hands.

At the same time, Mr. Kim Jong Kook who appeared from the edge of the field spotted something peculiar and swiftly thundered, “You! The one that wears black shirt!” Mr. Kim Jong-kook’s voice echoed around the school field.

The students had an intermission as soon as they heard this thundering voice. Yong-hwa watched from afar as Mr. Kim walked towards him rather briskly.

“What’s wrong with you? Why didn’t you wear the PE shirt that I gave you?” Mr. Kim asked. The blank-looking Yong-hwa was not given a chance to explain as Mr. Kim demanded, “Come with me to see the Principal after this. Before that, join the rest in the field. Don’t be a stump here.” He said and ordered the rest to move in the middle of the field. So Yong-hwa was positioned as a striker; the player who is to strike the ball.

Some female students who sneaked out from their classroom just to watch the boys play were cheering from the sidelines. A loud cheer was clearly heard for Yun-ho who was known very well as a great soccer player in that school. “Yun-ho oppa! Fighting!” cheered the girls, obviously they were crazy fans of Yun-ho.

“Yah, it’s Yunho oppa on the field!” Out of the blue, a freaky fan of Yun-ho shouted from her classroom that was facing the school field. “Yun-ho oppa!!!” shrieked Jessica as she stood up by the window pane.

“Wah, it’s oppa! Oppa!!!” Tiffany joined her. They were in the middle of a Mathematic lesson and now totally disrespecting the teacher in charge. For them, Mathematics was detestable.

The female teacher who was teaching them was dumbfounded. This was a first for her as she had just been transferred to that school. As the other female students were lured to watch the soccer play, the teacher was abandoned. Since they were shrieking, she could not be heard. This would totally angered the other teachers who had their class next to this chaotic one.

While watching, the y skinny Tiffany spotted a peculiar image. “Who is that guy in black shirt?” she asked Jessica who stood beside her.

“I can’t really tell but doesn’t he look like the new hot transfer student we met at the school cafeteria before?” responded Jessica, her eyes fixed on Yun-ho.

“Not bad. He’s good too,” said Tiffany, comparing Yun-ho and Yong-hwa. “But still, Yun-ho oppa is the best!” she claimed.

“Yun-ho oppa! Yunho oppa! Hwaiting!!!” they both screamed.

 

*   *   *   *   *

 

[Class 6A]

 

Class 6A seemed to be free because it was not occupied by any teacher. The teacher in schedule was having a meeting with the principle and since no replacement teacher came in, the students were doing their own favourite stuffs. It was during this time they heard the loud cheer coming from the class next door; the two so-called princess’ class.

“What’s that shrieking sound?” Ji-yeon asked Huiren who paid no attention to the loud noise. Huiren had her eyes fixed on the book she was reading. But Ji-yeon was disrupted. “What are they doing?”

“Class 7A is having their PE in the field,” she said calmly. She was used to that kind of situation as it happen every time the boys from class 7A had their PE.

“Is something great happening in there?” wondered Ji-yeon as she stood up and peered through the window pane.

“Of course. It’s your brother who were gaining all the attention,” responded Huiren, ignoring all the noises altogether. Ji-yeon didn’t hear her at this point.

The other students started to join; standing near the window pane to watch the soccer play of Class 7A; the all-boys class.

Ji-yeon ducked her head out a little bit further and spotted the two creatures who were shrieking out loud at the other windows. She steered her head on the vast school field and realized on why those creatures were cheering like crazy. “Crazy Leg is sure a hit here,” she murmured. She watched the match for few minutes and all of a sudden, she felt her heart raced furiously. She finally had the opportunity to see her Knight in shining armour in the middle of something great. Unable to restrain the excitement that danced in her, unknowingly she screamed her heart out loud, “Oppa! Oppa!!! Make a goal, make a goal!” The two peacocks gazed at her in disgust.

Huiren took a glance at Ji-yeon with a head shook. She smiled to see Ji-yeon so high-spirited cheering her brother.

Oppa!!!” shouted Ji-yeon.

In the midst of all the shrieking by Yun-ho’s female fans, Ji-yeon’s voice stood out in someone’s ears. He decided the voice came from his own class. Out of curiosity, he stood up from his seat, approached the window pane and searched for the person who owned that one special voice he heard. ‘Huh, it’s Fish Ball?’

Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!!!” Ji-yeon shrieked nervously as Yun-ho forwarding for the goalpost attempting a goal with a bit of distraction from the rival team.   

Oppa?” murmured Si-won. He threw a look at the school field. He saw the possible man that Ji-yeon was cheering to. “Pfft! She calls that person oppa? Oppa, huh? Tsk tsk. What a show off,” he mumbled.

“Goal!!!!!” shouted Ji-yeon, celebrating Yun-ho’s success in producing one goal for his team.

Si-won turned his eyes to her and observed her for a while. That woman was really happy, so excited and so fresh and amazingly beautiful. He had never seen a woman in such a way before. Matter of fact, girls shrieked expressing their excitement to see him too but none were as innocent as Ji-yeon, he noted. He looked like as if he was under a spell. And at the same time, he felt something in his heart. A rumbled of unknown pleasure echoed in his chest without he noticed that his hand was already there grasping his shirt. Si-won shook his head vigorously. ‘What’s wrong with me?’ His eyes blinked few times nonstop.

“Kwaenchana?”

A question sent Si-won a slight jerk. He quickly pulled his hand down. He turned round and let go an upset sigh when he saw him there. “Yah, what do you think you’re doing here?” he asked the pillar who looked all hilarious as usual.

“I thought you were in pain,” said Gwang-soo steadily and with a smirk too.

“None of your business. Go away.” Si-won shooed Gwang-soo away.

Without a word, Gwang Soo walked briskly towards his seat with an enigmatic smile he always wore.

 

*   *   *   *   *

 

[Class 7A Physical Education] 2

 

Oppa, fighting!!!”

           Yunho recognized the voice; the voice that wanted him to make a second goal. It somehow gave him extra energy to keep on going until the last minute. He shot the ball to his teammates. “Come on, guys! We can do it!” encouraged Yun-ho. Though it was just a friendly match between their classmates, the guys took it very seriously. In the middle of running, Yun-ho caught a glimpse of IU standing not far from a corner of the field. Unknowingly, he felt blessed; Ji-yeon, his sister and IU, his persistent wooer, both cheering for him.

            He caught the ball that was passed to him and saw Yong-hwa waiting at a strategic spot to make a goal. With every ounce of his strength, he kicked the ball to Yong-hwa who seemed ready to get it from him. “Pass it to Chang-min!!!” he said as he passed it to Yong-hwa.

            Yong-hwa caught the ball well from Yun-ho. He gathered his strength and shot the ball to Chang-min with a little doubt written in his face. Unexpectedly, the ball made a wrong turn and it made a bee line out of the field and shot Joong-ki who was sitting on the bench nearby. It hit Joong-ki straight on his face.

           The game paused. The flower boy’s nose was bleeding. Yong-hwa stood upright, rooted on the ground in silent but eventually ended up walking away from where he was standing.

            “He’s bleeding!” Yun-ho’s voice stung Yong-hwa’s ears as Yun-ho ran passed by him. Everyone in class 7A except Yong-hwa knew how fragile Joong-ki was so they hurriedly went to help him worried it could get any worse.

            Yun-ho was the first to reach Joong-ki. Yong-hwa arrived later and stood next to Yun-ho. Yun-ho who was aware of Yong-hwa’s existence there turned and said in his quite voice, “You owe him an apology. I told you to pass the ball to Chang-min but where did you shot the ball to?” He sounded a bit upset and maybe angry too.

            “I didn’t mean to kick it at Joong-ki,” said Yong-hwa, trying to defend himself from being blamed. “I did say I’m not good in soccer earlier.”

            Joong-ki heard the two and assured, “Kwaenchana. I’m okay.”

            “Is this what you say okay? Your nose is bleeding and you say it’s okay?”

           “Yah, yah, why are you people still lingering here?! You want to see an end of this boy’s blood? Bring him to the infirmary. Quickly,” ordered Mr. Kim.

           “It’s okay. Na kwaenchana …” said Joong-ki pleading. He had come to dislike the infirmary or the hospital that only reminded him of his weakness.

            “Don’t be stupid. Let’s go,” said Yun-ho as he supported Joong-ki to stand.

            “Where are you bringing me to?” asked Joong-ki pretending to not know.

           “To the infirmary of course. You have a nosebleed to take care of,” said Yun-ho, ushering Joong-ki to the entrance. “Don’t you dare say you’re okay. Your nose is bleeding like a running tap and obviously you need treatment.”

              “But …”

            “If something happen to you, this school will get sued. And you …” Yun-ho stopped and stared at Joong-ki who did the same. He raised his eyebrows to Joong-ki to get a respond.

            “Arasseo, hyung,” decided Joong-ki and went ahead to the infirmary followed by Yun-ho. He looked behind to see if Yong-hwa was there but to his great dismay, that guy was not following them. “At least he should go with us to show that he care,” mumbled Yun-ho. He had wanted to yell at Yong-hwa for talking back to him in what he perceived as rude just now but he thought that it would make him no difference from being rude as well.

            Meanwhile, Mr. Kim brought Yong-hwa to meet the principle. Yong-hwa had wanted to follow Yun-ho to accompany Joong-ki to the infirmary but he had to oblige with Mr. Kim’s command.

 

*   *   *   *   *

 

[Principal’s Office]

 

“What is going on here, Mr. Kim?” Mr. Choi Min-soo asked the PE teacher as he cast his eyes on Yong-hwa.

            “He didn’t wear his PE uniform. As you can see, he wears black shirt which is strictly against the rule,” stated Mr. Kim Jong-kook sternly.

            “Have you given him the uniform?” asked Mr. Choi.

            “Yes, indeed I have. It’s my responsibility as a PE teacher in this school.” Mr. Kim Jong Kook told him.

            “Right. I believe you have done your job well,” complimented Mr. Choi. He took a glance at the figure who sat beside Mr. Kim, wearing a dark-coloured shirt. “So thank you Mr. Kim. I bet you have works to be done. Thank you for your good work,” he said to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim stood up and Yong-hwa too. Quickly Mr. Choi barred him from doing so saying, “I need to talk to you for a while, student.” So Yong-hwa stayed as he watched Mr. Kim left him alone in the principal’s office.

            Yong-hwa remained standing for a while and Mr. Choi went to sit at his respective seat. Mr. Choi instructed him to sit on the seat right in front of the principal’s and so he did.

            “In this school, we have rules and regulations to follow,” started Mr. Choi. “You’re the new transfer student, aren’t you? What’s your name again?”

            “Jung Yong-hwa.”

            You know exactly why you are here, correct?”

            Yong-hwa nodded. He looked at the principal straight in the eyes.

            There was silence for a while. Mr. Choi and Yong-hwa both observing each other. He had such a quiet eyes, decided Mr. Choi as he went on to say, “I’m a straightforward person. Let me just ask you, do you have any problem with our PE uniform?” he asked him.

            “It’s white,” answered Yong-hwa straightaway. ‘I’m plainly a straightforward person too,’ thought Yong-hwa.

            “White?” questioned Mr. Choi with frowns knitted on his wrinkled forehead.

            ‘So I’ll just say this straight out,’ thought Yong-hwa. “I can’t wear white-coloured shirt.”

            Mr. Choi was puzzled at the first ever confession he heard from a person who could not wear white-coloured clothing. He came to a conclusion and asked to confirm, “Were you trying to say that you are allergic to colour?”

            Without any doubt Yong-hwa replied, “Sort of.”

            Mr. Choi was speechless. “Well, it’s quite unfamiliar. I’ve never heard someone who is allergic to colour in entire of my life. Surprisingly, you are the first one,” he said at last. “I believe there must be a story behind your resistance to wear our school white uniform and I would very much love to hear it from you. Whether you’re saying the truth or you are just bluffing me, before I can allow you to wear a black shirt during your PE, there must be a believable justification. I must be fair to my other students. Do you understand?”

            “Yes, Mr. Choi,” said Yong-hwa.

            Mr. Choi looked at his wristwatch. “I have to cut short our meeting because I have other meeting to attend to. And … I don’t mean to hurt but if you have no other reason as to why you cannot wear white shirt other than that of gaining attention, as a principal in this school, I won’t hesitate to execute the punishment. Are you aware that what you are doing is against the school rules?”

            Yong-hwa nodded.

            “I don’t see whether a mistake is big or small, wrongful deeds deserve punishment. It is so to remind you to avoid committing the same mistake again. And mark my word, even my own son would not escape from punishment if he break any of the rules in this school,” said Mr. Choi firmly. “You may go now. Thank you for your cooperation.”

            Yong-hwa nodded as a sign of agreement. “Thank you for taking the time to talk with me,” Yong-hwa said as he made his way out of the office. Mr. Choi watched him left. He grabbed the phone on his table and inquired someone to his office.

            Not long after Yong-hwa left, Ms. Lee Min-jung came into the principal’s office.

            “Ms. Lee,” called Mr. Choi. “Have a seat.”

            “Thank you, sir,” said Ms. Lee Min-jung.

            “I just want to ask you something since you are the counsellor in this school. Have you ever met someone who is allergic to colour before?” Mr. Choi enquired her with frowns on his forehead.

           “Allergic to colour? That’s bizarre,” she answered. At the same moment, Mr. Choi handed her a file.

            “The same goes with me. I don’t think this kind of allergic exists in this planet. Have a talk with this student. I’m afraid he might have problem with himself,” he told her and excused himself to attend a meeting.

            Ms. Lee went out from the principal’s office and directly headed for her table in the staff room. She made herself comfortable in her own seat and gazed at the file Mr. Choi gave her. She took it and flipped it over and she saw him. “Jung Yonghwa …”

 

*   *   *   *   *

 

[Counselling Room]

 

Ms. Lee Min-jung was sitting there on her armchair, waiting for someone to come but it had been half an hour, that person still didn’t show up. She stood up and walked to the window. She took a look outside and her eyeballs swept around. Those brown eyes stopped to a guy who was lying on the freshly mowed grass near the school hill. He was lying facing the blue skies with headphone on his ears. He reminded her of someone who she had counselled two years ago. That same trait they share, it’s very alike.

 

*   *   *   *   *

 

[School Hill]

 

She walked towards him and waved her hand in front of his face. He was surprised and got up immediately.

           “Annyeong,” courteously, Ms. Lee greeted Yong-hwa. “What are you doing here?”

            He dragged down the headphone to his neck, let it draped on it.

            “It seems like someone is forgetting his appointment with the counselling teacher,” said Ms. Lee.

        “How do you know?” asked Yong-hwa. It was not because he had forgotten about it but he intentionally abandoned the appointment.

            “I’ve been waiting you for half an hour in the counselling room,” informed Ms. Lee as she sat on the grass beside Yong-hwa.

            “You are the counsellor. I see…” he replied.

            Ms. Lee smiled. “Why didn’t you turn up? Are you alright?”

            “I’m definitely fine, that’s why I didn’t turn up. I don’t need a counsellor,” said Yong-hwa firmly.

           There was silence. Ms. Lee knew she had to be careful with her words so she should not be rushing just to fill in the pauses in their conversation. “Mr. Choi told me about the incident last morning during your PE class,” she said at last. “You wore black shirt and not the official PE uniform. It against the rule,” Ms. Lee stated it rather bluntly. “Why was that?” she asked him as she studied his face. While he had a calm and restful face, there was a bit of gloominess in his quiet eyes.

            There was silence again. Their situation was somewhat awkward. Meanwhile, someone noticed them from the school building. This lady was on her way to the Music Studio when her eyes caught the two of them sitting next to each other, talking. Someone else was also watching them with a serious stare. He looked restrained on his seat in 7A classroom. Curiosity danced in his mind.

            Yong-hwa let go a sigh. He steered his head to face her. “I have settled this matter with the principal earlier. I don’t think I need to talk about it again. The principal knew it.” He said to her and stood up.

            She didn’t inform him that it was the principal that asked her to have a talk with him. “I hope you will come to our next appointment. I’ll inform you when later,” she said to him, unable to restrain him from getting out of there.

            He just ignored her like she was nothing. He got on his bicycle and rode it away, leaving her in despair.

 

*   *   *   *   *

TO BE CONTINUED