Fan

KRIS AHH
"Me?" You smile at him and flash him a toothy grin, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Why? Want to stay?" "What are you doing?" Kris leans forward and kisses you quickly and slipping out of your grasp fast. "You really want me to get in trouble, don’t you, _______?" He laughs. "One more! One more!" You hold out your arms and he shakes his head. "I’m not going to be able to leave. I’m running late. Later, okay?" "I’m going to hold you for that.." You mumble and cross your legs in his bed as he leaves quickly from the room. Did he always look that good in a button down shirt? You rub the back of your neck before getting out of bed. To be honest, all you really wanted to do was crawl back in bed and sleep some more, but you were curious now. Your boyfriend’s attire always looked so nice. Whether it was coming back from the air port, going out for fan meets, dance practice, or a meeting… he always looked nice. More than anything, you wanted to try on that white button down shirt he wore just now. How could someone make a plain white button down shirt look so y? Look just… so good. You smiled to yourself when you rummaged through his closet and found another one. You quickly slip on the shirt and laugh when you realize it wasn’t as big as you were hoping it was going to be. Kris was thin after all… It wasn’t like all those dramas which made it seem when the girl wore the guy’s shirt it was huge. In fact… it was pretty snug. Not too tight, not too loose. You turn in front of the mirror, realizing it didn’t exactly do a great job covering your short shorts… It fit nicely around your torso, but as for the sleeves? Long. Way too long.