Yi

KRIS AHH
You roll around in bed a few more times before you saw him walk in, wearing simply a towel around his waist. He paid no attention to you, believing you were still asleep. You squinted to watch your beautiful boyfriend drying his hair with another towel around his neck. You squeeze your eyes shut when he turns to look over at you. When you find the time to open your eyes, you see his face right in front of yours. You let out a quiet squeak and pull the blanket over your head to hide yourself from him. Kris laughs quietly before mumbling softly to you, “Spying on me, baby?" Kris laughs again when you shake your head furiously underneath the cover. "Aw, don’t lie. I don’t mind." "Wu Yifan!" You whined and he pats your head gently before pulling away. You keep the blanket over your head, still embarrassed at what had just happened. You finally peek from your blanket to see your boyfriend putting on a nice suit. He was slowly adjusting his tie as you sat up in bed and whistled. "Hm? You missed the best part." He smirks as you roll your eyes and beckon for him to come over. "Let me help you with your tie…" You smile at him as he sighs heavily. "What?" "You always make me late for everything. Whether it’s practice or meetings like the one I’m about to be late to." Kris mutters and you pat his tie gently before smiling at him. "It’s all your fault." "Is it?" "If you could stop acting so innocent for just a second…"