Why so awkward?

I am injured [pay attention]
Please log in to read the full chapter

I hadn't been sleeping well and then there was Sehun being quiet and that was something he never was. I chose to ignore him for a bit, I thought, but his quietness made me unsteady. I looked at him sitting front of me, smiling as I watched his head bob with his music and the lack of emotion on  his face. Standing up and walking over to him it made my heart flutter.

 

“Sehunnie?”

“Oh, yes?” he said a smile on his face.

“What has you all quiet?”

“Oh, umm, thinking”

“Mhm, well you know it makes me feel awkward when my Sehunnie is quiet”

“Sorry, I thought you were busy?”

“Well i’m not now; how about we go get lunch and I get you talking more”

“Okay” He said a smile no bigger than the first one on his cute face.

 

Returning back to my desk to log off and place my bookmarked books on the shelf, I felt him looking at me. Looking up making eye contact with him, and giggling as he averted his gaze to the ceiling and something behind him. Scratching his head he ,smirked and bit his bottom lip ruffling his hair in the process. I looked away and noticed his shadow shift, looking up at him again he smiled and smacked the air in front of him.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter