"Badminton is Impossible."

Cool Kiz Badminton Team BTS One-Shots

 

*Where Changmin couldn’t help but smile (because only their team won in the entire match), Chansung is still extremely frustrated (over his many mistakes), Jihoon is trying hard to fit in with the team (and prove to them that he is as good he says), Feeldog and Dongjun are feeling a bit discouraged (about losing and not having enough experience) & John Park thinks it’s quite fortunate (not being able to play that day yet witnessing that y high jumper)…

 

The Cool Kiz badminton team as well as the staff and crew of the said TV show went out to dinner that evening following their second match against Jungsan-dong.


"Hyung, you want to have drinks right after this?" Chansung asked.

"Sure! Who else is going?" Changmin was game with the idea since he didn't have any other schedule planned for tomorrow aside from their badminton practice in the afternoon.

"Jihoon-hyung said he'll meet us later after he drops his stuff back at his house."

"What about John Park? He looks like he could use a drink or two."

"Why don't you go and talk to him while I inform my manager about our plans?"



***



John Park was carefully washing his hands in the restaurant's bathroom when he saw Changmin go in.

"Hey, John! Chansung, Jihoon and I are going drinking later... Would you like to join us if you don't have anything else to do tonight?"

"I'd love to, hyung!"

"Okay then... Meet us outside by Chansung's van in, say, ten minutes?"



***



"Changsung-ah, can we bring along the maknaes, too? They were feeling pretty bad about losing the game to that arrogant jerk."

"No problem, Jihoon-hyung... I'll go talk to Dongjun right now."

"I'll be leaving for home in a few minutes. See you guys later, okay?"

"Don't forget to text me once you're at the door, hyung, so I can meet you when you come in."



***



"Go on and ask permission from your manager-hyungs now... Tell them my manager-hyung will be driving us all there."

"Who will be taking us home later then, hyung?" Dongjun asked Chansung.

"My manager-hyung said I can call him any time so he can come pick us up from there and drive each of us home."

"Come on, Dongjunnie, let's go tell our managers now. I can't wait to go hang out with the hyungs tonight!" Feeldog exclaimed short of jumping up and down in his excitement.

 


***



"Lee Jihoon, where do you think you're going at this hour? We have Mamma Mia shooting early tomorrow morning!"

"Umma, it's only 9:30... Besides, I need to spend some time with these guys in order to be closer to the team. I am their newest member, after all."

"If you're going drinking, I suggest you take a cab instead of driving your dad's car."

"Okay, okay! I'll be going then, Umma." He speedily keyed in Chansung's number on his phone and once the 2PM maknae answered, he blurted out, "Yah! Where are you guys?" 

"I'll text you the name and location of the bar. Okay, hyung?"

"Okay! Send it to me now."



***



"Wow! This place is daebak!" Jihoon exclaimed once he was finally inside with the rest of them.

"Yunho-hyung and I often come here with other SM artists close to us. They're pretty discreet when it comes to celebrities that's why a lot of us are regulars here." Changmin told them.

"I've been here before with JYP artists, as well. In fact, Changmin-hyung and I have bumped into each other a number of those times."

"That's right!"

"Hey, are these two even allowed in establishments like these?" John Park started to worry.

"Hyung, we both turned 22 early this year! We even drank soju with Chansung-hyung that time we wanted to visit you at the hospital last week." Feeldog happily informed his righteous hyung.

"I've actually been drinking way before I became legal, hyung. Blame it on my members! Although I've only tried drinking in public right after I had my 22nd birthday." The ZE:A maknae confessed.

"Well then, as the only one here who actually won a game earlier, I believe Changmin-hyung owes us all a round of drinks!" Chansung challenged the regular Cool Kiz cast member.

"Arasso. All drinks tonight are on me then! Is everyone okay with beer or do you guys want something stronger?"

"I'd rather stick to beer for tonight, Changmin-hyung, since we're out with the maknaes." The solo singer decided.

"Jihoonie?"

"Beer is fine, hyung. I don't want to get too drunk either. I have an early filming for Mamma Mia tomorrow morning."

"That's the show with Kyuhyunnie, right?"

"Yeah! It will be the first time Umma and I get to participate in one of their on-location shoots. We're actually going to my grandparents' place in Jeollado."

"Whoa, that's pretty cool, hyung! I've only guested in Mamma Mia once and that was when my whole family came to visit me here from Busan. Umma really enjoyed her time during the shoot." Dongjun relayed to them his own experience.

"We've already been scheduled to be in several episodes following this one... That means I'll be seeing Kyuhyun-hyung at least once every week starting tomorrow. We're still kind of awkward around each other though!"

"The way to Kyuhyun's heart is good food, alcohol and computer games. When you see him in the morning, tell him I said hi."

"Hey, I heard Dongjun won't be back anymore to play for the next match..." Chansung stated.

"Unfortunately... I kind of liked Dongjunnie as my partner but I guess next week I'm back with Dalhwan-hyung again." Feeldog expressed his regret over the matter.

"I would have loved to stay on as your partner, Feeldog-ah, but ZE:A will now be busy preparing for our comeback and our schedules are pretty packed! Cool Kiz had been a really fun show to do. Too bad!"

"Chansung and I will be practicing really hard this week so we can hopefully win in the next match."

"Oh yeah! Jihoon-hyung and I want to follow in Changmin-hyung and Jongsu-hyung's footsteps and secure at least one win."

"Changmin-hyung is not ilseung anymore since they won again today!" John Park reminded them.

"We're really sorry, John-hyung!" Dongjun apologized once again.

"Because we lost, you were not able to play during the last game." Feeldog added in.

"Gwaenchana... Playing would have been a great burden on me and Hodong-hyung, if ever. It was a fortunate thing, in a way." He comforted the still downcast maknae couple.

"That guy you played against with was a downright bastard, wasn't he?" Changmin voiced out what everyone thought of the arrogant jerk who said that their team's winning was a matter of course.

"No wonder he wasn't married yet!" Feeldog commented a bit harshly.

 

** ** ** **