“Hwang Chansung. Daebak ida!”

Cool Kiz Badminton Team BTS One-Shots

 

*Where Chansung is feeling quite extravagant (paying for 80 bowls of jjajangmyun with his personal credit card), Dongjun is standing in for an absent Changmin (who is on a concert tour in South America), John Park is in the hospital (due to sudden stomach pains) & Feeldog is being his normal cute self (thinking that a lot of geese must’ve died when their feathers were used to make the shuttlecock!)…

 

***

 

"Oh my God! Why did I even agree to come on behalf of Changmin-hyung today?" Dongjun groaned after their grueling training session with the Soui Elementary School badminton team.

"I agree with you there, Dongjun-ah! I seriously felt like fainting for a while there. Maybe this means I need to go work out some more." Chansung stated.

"Chansung-hyung, how about we go and grab dinner before going home? Dongjunnie and I will treat you to something delicious!" Feeldog volunteered cheerfully.

"I guess we could do that. Hey! Maybe we can sneak in and visit John-hyung at the hospital if there's still time?" The 2PM maknae suggested.

At the two younger guys' nods, they hurried out to 2PM's van and Chansung immediately asked his manager-hyung to bring them somewhere they could eat.

The three ended up at a Korean BBQ place nearby and they gorged themselves on samgyupsal which got Chansung suddenly craving for soju.

"Both of you are of legal age now, right? So, I guess we can order a bottle of soju each...?"

"I haven't really tried drinking soju yet, hyung!" Feeldog admitted sheepishly.

"Then it's high time you did! What about you, Dongjun-ah?"

"I've had soju before so I'm okay with drinking it. Feeldog-ah, how about we share a bottle between the two of us? I might get in trouble with my older members if I get home tipsy tonight."

"Fair enough! Don't get me wrong... I'm not being a bad influence here. You can say no if you don't really want to do it, I won't hold it against you."

"Aniyo! I seriously want to, hyung. It's just that it's my very first time that's why I was kind of hesitating..."

"Arasso. Ahjumma, can we get a couple bottles of soju here, please? Thanks!"

A few shots later, they went into a discussion of what happened at that day's recording.

"Chansung-hyung, it was really daebak of you to personally pay for everyone's lunch like that!" Dongjun complimented him with obvious admiration.

"I only wish Bigstar would also make it big just like our 2PM sunbaes... Then maybe one day, I can afford to splurge and pay for 80 servings' worth of jjajangmyun!"


***


"Yeoboseyo?"

"John-hyung, it's Chansung. I'm having a late dinner with Dongjun and Feeldog right now."

"Oh, Chansung-ah! What's up with you guys?"

"We heard that you're in the hospital and we were wondering if we could drop by for a short visit."

"Well, as much as I'd love to have you guys over, I think visiting hours ended a couple hours ago. Mianhae, Chansung-ah!"

"Ah gwaenchana, John-hyung! We will see you at the second match though, right? You'll be well enough to play then?"

"I think so. Once the doctor clears me tomorrow, I would probably be out of here after lunchtime at the latest. Do you know who the new member is already?"

"They've recruited a rookie actor named Lee Jihoon. He's an '88-liner like you and Changmin-hyung."

"Oh, really! You think he's as good as Nichkhun?"

"They say he's a pretty good badminton player. He actually majored in physical education so that must mean something!"

 

** ** ** **