Blank

Smashing The Hourglass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNEH4M-3i-A

It hurt; hurt more than anything ever had. More than losing her mom; more than Junggie’s death; even more than being left all alone in the lonesome place of Silent Hill.

Miah’s head hurt; her heart hurt; her limbs hurt. She wanted it all to stop; to get rid of the aching pain, and the only way to do that was through HER.

She ran, not caring to check where she stepped; not caring that rocks and broken glass dug into her feet. She didn’t care because they were nothing compared to the regret she was feeling. She had hurt someone she cared about, and then she abandoned him out of fear of judgment. How far has she fallen? How much farther would she need to fall?

“Where is she…where is she,” Miah mumbled to herself as she quickly moved through the city streets.

The sun had broken the horizon and now a lighter grey than before crawled up her pale legs. It caressed her like an old friend or like a ert having caught you off guard. To her it was like one in the same; she was both used to its' kiss and repulsed by it.

Shaking the thought she stopped running and attempted to slow her pounding heart. Closing her eyes she let her chin tilt up as her eyes fluttered close. Her mind moved into a state of zen before she let her inner eye open and search.

“Found you,” she whispered; voice thick.

She resumed her running turning down one street, then down a corner into a large alley that had yet to see the rays of dawn.

“Alessa,” she breathed coming to a stop once more.

The girl she spoke of moved out of the shadows, her pale skin seeming to illuminate by her surrounding black locks. “You were looking for me?” she spoke uncaringly.

Miah nodded rapidly causing a bit of held in tears to trickle aimlessly down. “Please…make the pain stop…”

Alessa smiled gently, “You haven’t asked me for anything since you decided to stay in that man’s place. Not for clothes, for food, for mercy. Yet here you are, asking me to end the pain because you hurt someone you care about.”

She paused to release a chuckle that turned her smile from soft to devilish. “Does it pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter