A few years later

You Got Me

OMG I actually got to update this again xD.. I have had a pretty busy year so far and has been putting my focus on a new story that I have been rewriting and changing so many times I'm dizzy but it will hopefully be great and is underway BUT then suddenly I felt like writing on this one again which was my plan to do before I even start thinking about uploading something new. It may jump a little in time and I don't think it will be long before I finish it but I will finish it. I'm sorry it has taking so incredibly long to update. It won't happen again xD

 

 

*driiiing* *driiing*

YongGuk quickly graps for his phone and takes a quick look at the display. A smile immediately forms on his face and he happily moves it to his ear “Hey babe”

Gukkie hey” Alex’s voice sounds over the phone but her tone makes Yongguk frown. They have been married for quite some time now and he has known her for quite a bit longer than that. She has always been a little different but he knows his wife very well by now and has had to learn all her little change of tones and different expressions and now he is getting so good at it that she is complaining about it being enough that Ali is in her head and that she doesn’t need Yongguk roaming inside there as well. Their twins are 6 now and for the last years they have grown into a couple of handsome little boys with a lot of personality and even more energy. “Alex why that tone?” YongGuk leans back in his chair in his big office at the firm and readies himself for whatever might come next. Alex has been away for about 3 months, first she went to Japan where they have a division and then she went to the US where some of their people is training with the marine. There has been some problems and she already had to postpone her return home for 3 weeks which had pissed her off immensely. She is finally going to return to Korea in a few hours but now Yongguk isn’t really sure what to think.

I’m stuck in the airport. Something about a crappy storm they can’t fly in” Alex hisses over the phone “I just want to go home but these idiots at the airport…” she stops herself from finishing and breathes out “Guk I want to go home. I miss you and the boys… I just…

“I know” Yongguk runs his hand over his forehead and sighs. Alex is not the most patient person and she didn’t want to go to start with but even though YongGuk is the CEO and handles the business Alex is still the one with the bright head that just always knows what to do and she was needed in Japan where there had been problems and there had been questions about the training their people had gotten in the US wasn’t fitting the needs and only Alex could really make the call. YongGuk wanted to go with her but with the kids and the firm, which has grown even more, YongGuk couldn’t go. Alex had refused at first. She loves the firm and it is very important to her but after everything they went through and her own state of mind she needs her family and leaving the person who keeps her centered and the twins who are practically her world is the last thing she wanted to do. It took YongGuk several days to convince her that they needed to think of the firm and she agreed to go but she was annoyed and YongGuk heard that even the tough marines in the US ended up making sure not to get to close to her.

“When do they think they’ll be able to take off?”

Maybe in a few hours… maybe not until tomorrow. Guk the boys…

“I know” YongGuk sighs and looks towards the door “They are really looking forward to you coming back. Yongho has been asking about when we’ll go pick you up since he woke up”

That’s it. I’ll go hijack a plane!

“Alex you can’t” YongGuk chuckles and can’t help but feel a little lighter. She probably would if he allowed her and just knowing that he feels like she is a little closer “Just let me know when you are going to be home. We’ll be there to pick you up in the airport”

… Is that a definite no? I bet Fuji can fly a plane… Fuji you know how to fly right?” YongGuk listens with a smile as Alex tries to convince a rather worried sounding Fujiwara on her side of the phone. “Aish. I should have brought someone who could fly a plane. I bet if I can get my hands on someone who can fly a plane I can convince them to bring me home

Alex no violence! YongGuk talk some sense into your wife! She already scared the out of the poor woman who informed her she wasn’t gonna fly on time” Fujiwara yells over the phone

I just looked at her!” Alex complains and Fujiwara points out that the woman started to cry and no one dared going anywhere near Alex and that there is still airport security following them from a distance.

I wasn’t that bad. Guk I wasn’t that bad” Alex defends while YongGuk can’t help but laugh.

Alex, you’ve been making marines bow to you for 2 months now just by glaring at them!” Fujiwara huffs but Alex just snorts back at him.

“Babe have you been terrorizing marines?” YongGuk shakes his head lightly and looks to the side. He isn’t even surprised. Alex was always a little scary… okay pretty damn scary when she was mad but after the whole going crazy bit she just didn’t hold back. She does not hide her emotions or hold back at all and can’t really be described as a people person anymore. She is quite set in her ways and is plenty happy with just the people she already know.

I did not… they annoyed me” Alex mumbles and then sighs “I can’t believe I’m stuck here…  Will you hug the boys and kiss them for me and tell them that mummy is sorry?

“Off course” YongGuk tilts his head and glances at the picture of his family placed on the desk “I can’t wait to see you again…. I really miss you” these last three months is about the longest time they have been separated in quite some time and it was a lot harder on YongGuk than he thought it would be. Just handling the twins by himself was enough but the hardest part was just going to sleep and know how far away she was. Even after all this time he still needs her as much as he did before.

I miss you too…” Alex’s voice audibly changes and becomes more quiet “I should go… I’ll call you the second I know when I get home

“Love you baby”

Love you too

YongGuk then hangs up and sighs. He has talked to Alex every day she has been gone but he was really looking forward to having her home again.

“Daddy! Daddy!” just as YongGuk reaches for the picture on his desk the door opens and two boys come running in followed by a somewhat smiling Kwan.

“Hey boys” YongGuk immediately pushes the chair back and before he can even get up Namsok jumps up and takes a seat on his thigh “Are we going to pick up mom now?”

YongGuk smiles at the boy and ruffles his hair a bit. Both boys have sparkling eyes and are looking at him with such anticipation. it makes it pretty hard for him to tell them that their mom isn’t going to be home today like he promised “Listen…” YongGuk picks up Yongho who already looks like his dad just told him they had to kill his puppy “Mommy is… going to be a little late. She really misses you and we’ll go pick her up… tomorrow”

Both boys looks at their dad for a moment longer as if expecting him to say that he is just kidding and then Yongho jumps back down on the floor and tries to run out but Kwan who stayed by the door manages to catch him “No!” Yongho yells and tries to get away but big strong Kwan isn’t that easy to get away from and even though Yongho has the same stubbornness as his mom he eventually has to give. Namsok is meanwhile trying to reason with his dad “Can’t we go get her?”

“No. You remember I told you she had to fly in a plane right?” YongGuk focuses on Namsok and tries to smile so it won’t show how disappointed he himself is that he’ll be missing his wife for another day. Namsok nods and YongGuk continues “Well the weather is really bad and the plane can’t fly right now”

“Was she sad?” Namsok then asks and starts looking very worried. Hearing his twin ask that Yongho stops fighting Kwan and he looks over towards his dad.

Sighing YongGuk get’s up and puts Namsok down “Off course mom is sad. She wants to come home” he takes Namsok’s hand and walks over to Yongho who reluctantly looks up at him clearly blaming his dad for not bringing back his mom. Out of the two twins Yongho is definitely a mamma’s boy and it was probably the hardest for him to be without his mom for so long. YongGuk kneels down next to Yongho and smiles at him “She told me to give you a hug and kiss from her. You don’t want that?” Yongho looks at his dad and first shakes his head but YongGuk knows his son and opens up his arms and a moment later Yongho reluctantly walks close to him and gives him a hug and allows his dad to kiss him on the head. “I want mommy” Yongho mutter and sniffs unhappily

“I know” YongGuk stands up with Yongho still clinging to him and Namsok holding onto his jacket “We just have to go one more day and then mommy will be home and we’ll never let her go again. Deal?” Yongguk looks down at Namsok who nods and can slightly feel Yongho nodding as well.

“So we gotta make sure mommy comes home to happy boys so she would never want to leave again okay?” YongGuk now looks straight at Yongho who pouts but nods “Good boy” YongGuk smiles and gives the boy a kiss on the head.

“You got a week off from now” Kwan mumbles and crosses his arms. YongGuk wanted to spend every moment with Alex once she comes back so he made sure Pong could watch the firm but now he has 24 hours with too much time to think about how badly he wants to hold his wife again and the boys who have been looking forward to seeing her as well. YongGuk gives Kwan a nod and then looks down at Namsok who is looking up at him with big blue eyes. “What should we do now?” he asks the boy who shrugs so his shoulders reach his ears. “Should I tell Pong you are staying around for the rest of the day? I’m sure we can keep the boys entertained” Kwan smiles at the two boys but they don’t look too excited and frankly looks a little sad both of them. They have pretty much grown up at the firm and the normally rather tough people working there love helping out when it comes to the little boys who treats the place like a second home. Normally they are quite excited about playing with Kwan or just about being able to run around and play hide with the huge bodyguards but they really miss their mom who despite her problems have been there for them during the last years and has been a very dedicated and present mom who was perfectly happy spending most of her time with the twins.

“I think we’ll go home” YongGuk Namsok over the head and looks at Kwan who nods in understanding. “We’ll go make sure mommy comes home to great looking apartment” YongGuk puts down Yongho and takes a hand of each of the boys as he starts towards the door. “How mad was she?” Kwan asks in a hushed tone as they walk out. YongGuk doesn’t answer but gives Kwan a look that says more than words could ever do. Kwan chuckles and pats Yongho on the head before he parts way with the dad and his two sons.

“Daddy…” Yongho looks up at his dad and YongGuk smiles down at him “What?”

“Mom is coming home right?” There is a genuinely worried expression on the small face and YongGuk feels almost heartbroken to hear something like that from the little boy. 3 months aren’t that long but after her return already being delayed YongGuk doesn’t really blame the boy for being worried. “Off course she is coming home. Mommy miss you and she is really looking forward to coming home to us” YongGuk keeps smiling at the boys and Yongho does seem a little less troubled but both boys are awfully quiet the entire way home and the energy normally making them bounce off the wall seems to had drained out of them and they just seem a little lost. Both have sought to Alex’s corner in the bedroom and is sitting on the chaise lounge in the corner with the great view and YongGuk isn’t really sure what to do with himself either. He already cleaned the apartment several times in the last week to keep himself busy with the help from the boys who had been so eager to help out. When they found out she had to stay in the US for 3 more weeks it was hard enough but somehow it hits harder when it is so close to her return.

About the time they were supposed to pick up Alex at the airport YongGuk is standing in the door to the bedroom leaned against the door frame and watching his boys who are looking rather depressed in their mother’s corner. It isn’t the first time they have been sitting there and some time when they really miss Alex YongGuk lets them sleep there through the night.

A sound from the door makes YongGuk retreat and he walks over to the front door and checks the intercom. A few years back they had it changes so they with a camera can see who is out there and YongGuk feels a little relieved to see a smiling face and it seems Seungho even brought his kids along with him. The 5 year daughter Aiko and the 3 year old second daughter Hyunjoo or just call JooJoo which happened because it was the only way Aiko could pronounce her baby sister’s name.

I hear you need a distraction” Seungho grins on the screen and holds his youngest daughter up. The little girl has a couple of fingers in but is looking very cute with her brown eyes and bow on her head.

“Come in” YongGuk smiles and then opens the door before he walks back to the bedroom and shakes the two boys “Uncle Seungho and Aiko is here” slowly the two boys wake up but they still don’t seem that excited just barely drags themselves out of the room in time for Seungho to enter with his two daughters. “Uncle Bang!” Aiko grins and runs over to YongGuk who picks her up and gives her a quick twirl “Well isn’t it the most beautiful girl in the world” he grins and then puts the girl down again “And there we got the next beautiful little girl” YongGuk walks over and greets the little girl who is still by the door holding the hand of her dad. “She is a little shy” Seungho smiles down at his daughter who hides behind his leg as YongGuk kneels down in front of her “You remember uncle Bang don’t you?”

The girl nods shyly but doesn’t dare venture more forward and stays in the safety of her dad.

“Thanks for stopping by” YongGuk stands back up and sends a glance over at his sons who is looking a little groggy and stays side by side as a very happy looking Aiko runs over to them. The three a practically family and Aiko really looks up to the boys who has been like big brothers to her.

“She really isn’t coming back until tomorrow?” Seungho asks as YongGuk leads the way in. He has picked up his youngest daughter and carries her with him over to the couch.

“Yea” YongGuk sighs and sits down. He looks over at the boys and suggest that they go to their room and play. Seungho manages his youngest to go with them but she doesn’t until Namsok has come over and offered her his hand. “That boy is gonna be such a lady’s man” Seungho chuckles as he watches his little girl follow Namsok without a complaint and looking almost too happy to go with the bigger boy.

YongGuk huffs and then leans back in the couch “They are good boys”

“They are disappointed when they heard Alex wasn’t coming home today I bet” Seungho continues and looks at YongGuk who nods and pouts.

“Maybe not as disappointed as their dad it seems” Seungho teases but YongGuk just pulls a face to show he doesn’t find it funny “She is my wife and she has been gone for 3 months… I don’t like not having her near”

“This many years and you still look like someone kicked your puppy when you miss Alex” Seungho chuckles and shakes his head while looking over towards the children’s room.

“I don’t have good experiences with Alex being away from me” YongGuk grumbles and glares at Seungho “She needs to be here with me as much as I need her”

“You are the one who wanted her to go” Seungho raises a brow but YongGuk just sinks further into the couch “I got a business to take care of… I would have gone with her but…” he groans and leans forward so his elbows rests on his knees “I didn’t think it would be so bad! I seriously miss her” he looks straight at Seungho and knows how pathetic it is but Alex is his soul-mate and he needs her to be happy. “She belongs to me! She should always be here with me!”

“And your sons” Seungho adds and smirks.

“… off course… them too” YongGuk mumble and then both men go silent before both start laughing and YongGuk shake his head “You know, the worst thing is that when she come back those two little devil is going to be hogging her for god knows how long and I’ll just have to wait because I’m the adult. I don’t think that is fair” YongGuk complains and Seungho laugh even louder and hold onto his stomach.

“I love my kids. I really do” YongGuk look over towards the children’s room and pauses “But I’m looking forward to having more time with Alex”

“You are such a great dad” Seungho grins and then look over as his three year old daughter comes waddling over to them and accidently bump into YongGuk’ legs which causes her to drop to her . “Up you go” YongGuk quickly help the little girl up and fixes her bow which had become a little off. The girl doesn’t look too comfortable but once the bow is back in it’s place and YongGuk gives her a big smile she reaches up to him and allows him to pick her up. “You trust me now huh?” YongGuk chuckles an places the girl on his thigh.

For a while they sit there talking about kids and wives while the little HyunJoo plays with YongGuk’s hand quietly and calmly. After a couple of hours Seungho and his girls takes off but even with the distraction the twin boys they still seem pretty down when it gets close to bedtime and YongGuk ends up snuggling with them in Alex’s corner where they finally fall asleep while YongGuk looks out at the dark view and counts down the hours for Alex’s return.