#2 – Help Me.

You're My First Love

Arriving home, I threw my bag somewhere in the middle of the room. I left school early for the fourth time this week. I think both my parents and teachers are starting to get curious. But I'll let them be. It's my problem, not theirs.

But if I tell my parents, or my teachers, they'll just say what all adults say: 'talk to him'. But it's not that easy. If they only understood what I went through. I went through just more than what they think. As for now, all I need is a shoulder to lean on and someone who I can talk to.

Seeing my mom chop up thre remaining vegetables to boil in the soup that was cooking, I got up to help set the table placing five plates, forks, knives and spoons on the table. Not forgetting five bowls for the soup that mom was making for us. "Hi honey. Home early?" my mom asked me as she took the remaining bowls from my hands. I nodded with a sigh which made her continue, "Well, you're brothers and dad won't be home for another hour. Why don't you take a rest. Hm?" she said and kissed my forehead.

I have the best mom ever.

"Thanks mom. You're the best." I thanked my mom before heading upstairs to my room. Also remembering to take off my shoes and bring my bag along with me after I placed my school shoes down near the door.

I kicked open my door as I continue to stare at my phone's screen. Looking up, my room was a complete mess. 'I really need to clean...' I thought to myself. I placed my bag down on my desk and headed over to my rack of clothes. I may not have much clothes, but at least I have clothes that I can wear on a daily basis. For things like school and outside school. As long as I have clothes to wear rather than nothing, I appreciate it.

"Well, time to clean my room." I said to myself as I rolled up my sleeves and started cleaning my room.

An hour later my room was as good as new. Now I can have a good rest, until someone knocked on my door and opened it before I could reply.

"Yah, Misun. Mom says dinner is...ready." it was Dongmin. My twenty three year old brother. And right in front of him was me. An eighteen year old girl who had messy hair and was covered in filth. "Uh, take a bath first. I'll go and explain to mom." he continued and left the room. Aw, what a nice way of telling me I looked messy. Psh.

"And now...a bath." and so I got up, and took a nice warm bubble bath to relax and hopefully I'll be able to forget what happened today.

As long as my parents won't ask, then I'm good.

After my bath I got changed into my over sized pink bear t-shirt along with some matching white pajama shorts that went along with it.

Once I was finished changing, I dried my hair and headed downstairs. There I found: my thirteen year old little brother, Dongjun. My older brother, Dongmin. My dad and my mom all sitting at the table who've already started eating. "Sorry I'm late mom..." I apologized and sat in my seat between my two brothers.

"It's okay honey. Dongmin already explained it to us. Quick, the food is getting cold." my mom told me and grabbed my bowl, starting to fill it with the soup that she cooked. She passed it to me and I thankfully took it from her.

Couldn't contain my hunger anymore, I started filling my plate with rice, chicken and salad before quickly devouring it in an un-lady like manner. It's not my fault though, I'm so hungry I could eat everything that was on the table right now. I didn't even care about the stares I recieved from my family, because my dad is like this too.

"She has my looks but she has your eating habits." my mom said to my dad and rolled her eyes before continuing to eat leaving him dumbfounded. Dongmin nudged me and told me to eat in a 'less disgusting' way. Our relationship is kind of complicated, we have a love-hate kind of relationship.

But when it comes to Dongjun...

Let's just say, we don't fight in front of him anymore. Usually when we do fight in front of him, either he ignores us and watches TV or pulls us apart and whacks each of our heads.

When dinner was over, my mom was washing up. I helped clean the table and dry up. Dongmin was playfully wrestling with Dongjun while my dad was busy with his paper work, trying to finish them all.

"Oh, I have some news for you kids. When Dongmin will be gone for another two months..." my mom started as everyone turned to face her. "Luhan will be coming over to visit us!" my mom finished and continued to wash the plates.

Luhan? Wait, Luhan as in the Luhan that was always there for me when Sehun and I broke off our friendship?

Maybe he can help me, but I guess we'll just have to find out.