#1 – Moving On.

You're My First Love

Like always, I'm sitting in class; mind going completely blank as I continue to stare at my ex-best friend's back. Everybody on the other hand was talking to their own friends, just as he is with his new friends, unlike me.

Okay, I am officially giving up. It's never going to be like how it was before. He won't even talk to me no matter how near or far away we are, and neither will I. No calls, no texts. If he's waiting for me to make the first move, he can think again. I'm never going to talk to him. Ever.

Rolling my eyes, I placed my elbows on my desk and cupped both of my cheeks. Life cannot be any more annoying. I wish I could just die so I'dbecome a different person and none of this would happen. Maybe then I'll be able to meet a better friend! Stupid, Oh Sehun and his oh so perfet reputation. Frustration built up inside me, and being the considerate person that I am, I stood up and picked up my bag before heading to the door of my classroom so I can go outside to punch a brick wall!

However, they stopped me.

"Poor Misun. Going to change from the clothes you actually call 'fashionable'?" Jaeni, Sehun's girlfriend said to me. Causing herself and her friends to laugh at me.

"At least I have clothes on. What, no underneath that mini skirt of yours?" I asked crossing my arms with a smirk on my face. Before I knew it, her hand made contact with my face. Not only was Jaeni furious and not only was there a red hand mark on my face, but the whole class fell into silence and averted their gazes onto us. Great, she got what she wanted. Being in the center of attention.

"How dare you say that! At least I know how to keep my friends!" she retorted.

Ouch, just ouch. That really hurt. Not knowing what to say back to her, I hung my head down low. What am I supposed to say?

"Jaeni. that's enough." that familiar voice said.

"But- But Hunnie~" she whined. It's how shegets what she wants. All her past boyfriends would always fall for it, but it Sehun never fell for it. Not once. Not ever. Hopefully.

"I said, enough." he replied as calmly and as sternly as he could. Screaming, Jaeni snapped her fingers and she and her friends left the room without a single word. How can Sehun put up with her? Oh well, not my problem, and I don't care. Why should I? I mean, it's not like we're friends anymore. "Hey, Misun. You okay?" he asked me. Fight, I have to fight the urge to jump on him and cry.

Instead, I nodded and brushed past him, leaving him and all that happened behind. I really need help. No matter how many times I want to talk to him, no matter howmany times I feel like texting or calling him...I just can't forgive him that easily. He ended our friendship, and he made that decision.

He had a choice.

But what's done is done. That past is the past. Let bygones be bygones, though I'm not willing to forgive him for what he did. Why? Because he chose to have popularity. He chose to be popular over the 10 years we've spent together promising to never give up on each other for anything. So I just can't bring myself to forgive him that easily...

I just want to move on.

But it's hard.

It's hard moving on, without him.