Same as any other girl

Do Opposites Attract?

*Narrator's POV*

"I'm going to throw a party this Friday." Hoon announced as he took a seat next to mine. Before AJ could say anything, he smirked. "I'll make sure I'll invite the most interesting girls I know for you. I don't my buddy to get bored before the party even starts."

"You going Kevin?" AJ asked smirking. AJ could already tell what Kevin was going to say before he said it.

"No, I think I'm going to be busy this Friday." Kevin replied. That was his usual answer whenever one of them had a party. He would never go. Even if he did, he was usually the guy in the corner, sometimes doing homework or other student body president. Occasionally, he would talk in a party, but it wasn't anything particularly interesting. It would usually be about school stuff.

Kevin slid out of his seat and then headed to the other side of the room, where Hyo Jin had taken a seat once she walked in about two minutes ago. Getting settled, her heart skipped a beat as someone tapped her on her shoulder.

"Good morning!" Kevin said cheerfully, taking the seat next to Hyo Jin. Hyo Jin returned his smile as the Physics teacher walked in.

"I assume that everyone is in there partnerships right?" Mr.Im said, implicating that everyone should get into their partnerships. Hoon moved to the desk in front of Kevin's as Dae Hyun sat next to AJ. As Mr. Im turned to face the class, he scanned the classroom to make sure everyone was in their assigned partnerships. His eyes stopped at AJ, who was sitting in the back of the room with Dae Hyun. "AJ, go and sit next to Hyo Jin now. Kevin, sit back with Dae Hyun please."

"I perfer working with Dae Ho or Hyun- whatever his name is and Kevin perfers working with her. I don't see a problem rearranging the partnerships this way." AJ challenged Mr.Im.

"Well, I do. I said that if you wanted to change you partnership to see me after class yesterday. But seeing that you didn't you shouldn't have a big problem should you? And if I let this pass once, what's the point of even choosing partnerships for the class?" Mr. Im said strictly. "Please take a seat next to Hyo Jin now."  As AJ took a seat next to Hyo Jin, Hoon turned around and sent him a smirk.

"Don't you dare." AJ spat at Hoon. Hoon let out a laugh and held his hands up in defeat. Hoon turned around to face the blackboard as AJ found himself staring at Hyo Jin.

Hoon's right. Since she's new here, why not play with her? It'll be fun toying with the person I hate the most. Then she would understand how much I hate her and possibly transfer out of this school. AJ smirked at the thought of that.

"Hey, Number One." Hyo Jin turned to look at AJ. 

"Yes?"

"There's a party on Friday. You want to go?" AJ asked, trying not to smirk. Every time he had invited a girl to go to a party, they would be dying to say yes.

"Honestly, I don't- um really know you that well. Not that I don't trust you, but I don't think it'll be that fun for me." Hyo Jin answered, turning back to her notes already. Hoon turned around to Hyo Jin and smiled.

"I'm the one that's throwing the party. Can you trust me at least?" Hoon asked. Hyo Jin seemed to relax a bit knowing that it was Hoon's party. Hoon seemed to notice how Hyo Jin was hesitating. "Kevin's going to go too. You're really close to him. It should be okay if he goes right?"

"I guess." Hyo Jin replied uncertainly. When class ended, Hoon took a seat next to AJ smirking.

"You should thank me." Hoon said to AJ.

"For what?"

"You know, helping you with Hyo Jin. Remember how she said she didn't know if she was going to go to the party or not? You're lucky you have me as a friend." Hoon smirked. "Who knew that Hyo Jin could be that interesting? She had basically rejected you and chose Kevin over you. The first girl to do so in front of you too."

"It doesn't matter who she likes to me. In the end, she's the same as the other girls right?" AJ smirked. "It's not like I really like her. Maybe you were right earlier this week. Maybe she'll be fun to play with."

"Good luck, playing with her." Hoon smirked.

"I don't need luck. Sh's the same as every other girl in the end. Full of lust."

 

 

*It's a bad chapter I know. Please leave a comment though ^^ However, I wasn't able to spend much time planning this chapter out and not so motivated with this story >.< Anyhow enjoy?~*