A gang?

Never forgotten (currently rewriting )
Chapter 6
Donghae pov
 
Ahh.. There is nothing better than chocolate. Me and my friends are sitting in the canteen eating our lunch but it's so disgusting so I took a chocolate bar and now that I think about it I remember that hyuk like strawberry, does he like it now or has he stopped liking it. 
Arghh.. It's so frustrating that everything I se remembers me of hyuk. How I miss him..
 
Sungmin got me back in reality when he waved his hand infront of me.
 
"Donghae? Donghae-ya?! Hey is anyone there" 
I looked at him.
" I'm with you, what did you ask me?"
" yeah right, you're not with me but you're dreaming again" Sungmin said.
" don't worry hae, we where just asking you if you heard about the girl that was stolen and beaten by the gang?" Asked ryowook that sat with them. 
We have lunch break at the same time so the four of us took the Chance an went to eat.
 
" what gang?" I asked dumbly.
" ahh.. Donghae you're really out of it, I told you about the gang in our town some days before, right? they beat a girl yesterday because she refused to give them any money" Sungmin told me.
" it's a very dangerous gang, the police want them" siwon said.
" we haft to be careful, you to  donghae since your mother moved to to another place " ryowook told me and Sungmin and siwon looked at me with eyes full of worries.
" what?" I said.
" you will be fine going home alone, right? We know you are scared of things like this" Sungmin too me
I lived a little far from school and my friends live in the opposite direction.
" Sungmin that was before. I'm an adult right now. Guys don't worry, I'll be fine" I smiled at them.
They looked at each other and sighted.
A gang? 
It doesn't concern me.
 
Hyukjae pov
 
 
" kyuhyun, when will we be going there?" I asked while sitting and looking at the fire in frond of me.
It was near winter and it's getting cold.
Kyuhyun that was standing at my side replayed.
" tonight" 
" hmm..." I hummed and leaned my head on the couch and closed my eyes to help me relax because I'm freaking out right now.
A side of me doesn't want to se donghae because if I se him he will be involved in my life and it's to dangerous for someone as innocent as donghae, well I don't know if he is innocent until now but I don't think donghae changed that much.
The other side is dying to se him, I really miss his beautiful smile and his soft hair. His magical brown eyes.
I miss you... My love.
 
Donghae pov
 
The school ended and after I said bye to my friends i began going home.
I looked at the sky, it's cold... Hyuk... 
I continued walking and it was getting a little dark.
I heard a weird noise the I walked past a place that se me like a old building.
" h-help" it's a weird sound and it belonged to someone inside.
Should I or not, I just couldn't ignore the sound and went inside to help that person.
There was a broker window so I jumped over and went into the house.
The sound of  chains moving can be heard, it's like nobody is here so I followed the sound and it lead me to a room and it was closed. 
I prayed to god that the room wouldn't be looked. I opened the door slowly and my heart was beating fast. I was scared, what I'm I doing here. I should be in the way to my home.
The hole thing was telling me to get the hell out of here but there is this feeling that tells me to go and that it's the right thing to do. I decided to just follow that weird feeling and se what happens.
Then the whole door was opened I saw something I never wanted to se.
There was a fragile boy lying on the ground, but that wasn't that chocked me but it was the blood and bruises that covered the boys body and the heavy chains that hindered him from escaping, now I know why the door was open because there is no chance  for this boy to escape.
The boy noticed that I was standing there and he looked at me.
" w-who are y-you?" The boy whispered.
" I... Hear you.." I said. I really was dumbfounded and I didn't know that to say.
" go b-before they c-come" the boy said.
" you.. Need help" I said and came closer to the boy.
I was trying to remove the chains but it was hopeless.
" don't try it will not come of, I've tried many times before." He spoke.
I sighted.
"'Arent there any keys there?" I asked.
The guy shook his head. He already gave up.
Suddenly I heard footsteps. My heart was going to explode and I could feel how tense the boy become.
"G-go!" The boy said but it was to late because the footsteps was near us and the next thing I knew was someone grabbing me hard and I looked at him. The man was very big and muscular and so was the other two to. I was scared.
" look what we have here, A little puppy"the man said and smirked 
 
 
-
 
a little longer this time
i promise that hae and hyuk will meet in the next chapter just wait
hope it's not boring
plz subscribe and comment what you think about it
and tell me if it's no good