Friends

Never forgotten (currently rewriting )

Enjoy-

 

Hyukjae’s pov

 

A new place means a new school. New people.

 

I haven't been concentrating on anything since the day I met Donghae. All I have on my mind is a pair of beautiful brown eyes. Donghae... he is really cute. I scolded myself for thinking about Donghae again. It’s too dangerous to have friends, even worse, to love. That was forbidden in my life. But I couldn’t stop thinking about Donghae for the past days and I know that it was too late, I have already fallen hard.

I shook my head to stop thinking about Donghae when the driver told me that we reached our destination, my new school. It was a big building; I noticed how students were looking at me strangely because of the expensive car and the driver that opened the door for me, I gave them the cold glare.  The bell rang and the students turned around and ran to the building to not be late for class.

 

A very tall and friendly looking lady came to me when I went inside to the school. The lesion have already started and there were no student left in the corridors

"Hi there! I haven't seen you here, are you perhaps the new student lee Hyukjae?" She asked.

I nodded and bowed my head a little bit to show respect. She smiled and gestured for me to follow her to get my schedule and after that show me the way to my new class to introduce myself for the rest of the students.

When we reached the classroom she opened the door and we went inside. Everyone in the class were looking at me, I looked around the class and my eyes widened. I couldn’t hear what she was saying nor could I see anything except the brunette sitting in the back and looking at my with the same expression as mine.

Donghae…

He was still cute or even cuter than the first time I met him. I suddenly got the feeling of wanting to be near him, wanting to be with him and wanting to protect him.

I’m screwed.

 

Donghae pov

 

It’s a Monday and I’m very tired. That day when I came home from the park, my mom and dad kept scolding me when they saw my bleeding knee, but at that time all I could think of was Hyukjae. I wish I could meet him again, he was really kind to me and I really want to become his friend. I went in my classroom and I was greeted by some boys, they were not my close friends, well basically I don’t have close friends outside the school. I'm very shy and couldn't make any friends. That is something I despite about myself.

 

The lesson started and I sat at my usual place, in the back near the window to look outside if it’s a boring lesson and it seems that this lesson is another boring one. I looked at the tree near the school and it was so beautiful, it was windy and the leaves were dancing on the tree. It was the end of summer and we were nearing fall. I was too caught up with the tree that I didn’t notice the teacher reveling that we had a new classmate that will arrive soon. Suddenly the door to the room opened and I heard footsteps, as I heard many of my classmates whispering things to each other and I was being curious so I looked at the new students and couldn’t believe my eyes.

Hyukjae…

He saw me and was surprised as well, after I recovered from the shock I smiled and waved at him. He smiled a little smile and continued introducing himself to the rest of the students. The teacher told him to sit on any empty chair so he walked and sat beside me on the empty seat while smiling at me with a gentle smile.

 

The lesson went on and we had another topic to discussed, but I couldn’t help feeling exited for the break. When the lesson ended a quickly turned to Hyukjae and smiled. He looked at me with a smile when he said:

“We met again, Donghae”

”umm... Nice meeting you for the second time then!” I said and his smile got bigger.

”how is your knee?” he asked.

“It’s completely healed thanks to my mom” I sain the n continued “umm.. thanks again for helping me that day Hyukjae”

“Didn’t I say to not worry about it?” he answered.

“let’s be friends then!” I said straight. He looked at me for a while and I couldn’t make out what he was thinking. He smiled.

“Ok then Donghae, let’s be friends”

I grinned and got up from my seat to drag him with me outside to play.

Finally I have a friend, Hyukjae is my friend.

(End of Donghae pov)

 

That day something more than friendship started, something deeper, something that will bloom to become a beautiful thing.

From that day they became glued together, wherever Donghae would go Hyukjae will be behind him, watching over him and making sure nothing happens to the precious boy. If there is Donghae, Hyukjae would surely be with him, like glue they stack together.  They completed each other. Donghae finally found someone to call a best friend who would be with him and protect him, Hyukjae finally found the purpose of his life. And like this love started.

 

 

-

I’m really sorry that I haven't been updating so much lately

 

This is a fast update

plz comment so that I know that you think about the story

Bye!

//sora

 

This chapter is rewritten and corrected.

Tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading!

//sora