Something fishy is going on here....

Those Without Courage
 
 
Kurai's eyes slowly opened. Light gently danced over the very tips of her eyelashes and she took her first conscious breath for the day. It took a few moments for her to realize she was in her room and she had no idea how she got there. 
She pushed herself up, her toes brushing the mess of sheets until she felt the solid floor under them. Her breath hitched in when she got to her feet, her stomach clenched and burned as if it were a bruise being pressed down. 
The memories from last night caught up with her and thats when she remembered why she had seen darkness one moment and her room the next. 
 
(Flashback)
Suho stared into Kurai's eyes with such honesty, such intensity that she new he would keep his promise. She wasn't sure what made her accept his offer to take the burden on. It was like she couldn't say no, she had to follow him, she had to be with him. 
Kurai's heart was clearly in control now, Her brain  had no say in this. His dark brown orbs didn't leave hers until parted and the words spilled out. 
"I believe you" She whispered, Suho's lips curled up in a soft smile as he ran his fingers down her left arm. Goosebumps followed every part of skin they brushed against. 
"Whats wrong?" He asked seeing her face dropping slowly, her eyes groggily easing their own ways shut without her consent. moved trying to say something, anything but in the end she didn't make a sound. 
She fell into the warmth of the other.
(End flashback)
 
Shaking her head she gazed around the main part of her apartment half expecting someone to be there. Instead she was greeted with a small note sitting upright neatly on her kitchen table. The name Suho was written on the cover and when flipped open it read....
 
Dear Kurai
You fainted on me last night, i new that punch was pretty bad. Anyways i spoke with your neighbor, the old guy with the freakishly large eyebrows. He told me where you lived and thankfully your key fell out of your bag when you fainted. I didn't want to go fishing around in there.....Anyways.....Lay off of that stomach today and get some rest, don't worry about school ill cover for you. Me and the guys will be around later, ill bring some food and ice. 
Until then get lots of sleep, seriously don't push it <3 
Suho
 
Kurai pouted at the paper bringing it back to her room and putting it on the small table beside the bed. It had been a long time since she had taken a day off school, in all honesty she had been in worse condition before and still made it through the day. However she new if she went to school the group of boys would probably find an excuse to have her sent home. 
She lay down on the bed resting her head in the pillow and sinking deeply into thought. She remembered last night, when Suho had hugged her. The feelings she got when he promised to take care of her, she hoped he felt the same as she did. That there was deeper meaning behind those words, she was sure he felt her feelings. 
Kurai ran her fingers up her arm as she remembered him do the same. A aftershock of goosebumps followed her touch at the thought of him. 
What am i thinking...I mean am i losing my mind or something i'm just the dog at school, hes just pitying me Her eyes opened at the thought and she looked up at the ceiling. 
Then she remembered the boys would be arriving at her apartment later, she was still in the same filthy work clothes from yesterday and the house was a mess. She leaped out of bed only to fall back on it with a hiss of pain. 
Must remember never to do that She told herself getting up from the bed slower this time. She grabbed a change of clothes, paying more attention then usual and made her way to the bathroom. 
Kurai slipped into the shower turning on the water and letting out a small "EEEEEEK" Sound followed by a sigh when the cold water turned hot. She let it wash over her body, her bruised stomach turning a nice shade of purple at this stage already to her surprise. 
Gazing at the water running down her body she thought about the previous day again. 
"Your fat enough already!" Those words really etched themselves into her skin, guilt danced its way over her features Tani is right....Why am i so fat all the time, why am i not as pretty as them.... 
Kurai's bangs attached themselves to her face, damp and strung over her nose to her cheek as she looked up. It was always the same response from people, why was it always the same. 
"You need to lose some weight" "Your not good enough" "No talent" "Not pretty enough" 
Kurai put her hand to her stomach as the comments flooded back. She suddenly pushed down on the large mark biting her bottom lip. Her legs buckle under her as she doubled over with a small cry of pain. Blood dripped from the place she had bit her lip. She stared down still bent over looking at the water below her. 
Her mind was blank in that moment, yes she was in pain but it slowly ebbed away leaving relief to follow. A drop of blood ran off her lip and fell splashing into the water below like a firework before disappearing. It looked...Beautiful in a way, that small moment of relief mixed with that splash of colour made her smile alittle. 
 
------------------------
 
Suho managed to cover for Kurai and keep away from the rather frightening boys who were out to get him. The last thing he needed was to bring s and himself into a fight, even if he had to he would never let his dongsaengs fight. 
The group were seated outside for their first break of the day. He was relaying what happened to the questioning boys.
"So i already told you i found her hurt last night when i was getting some air after practice" Suho said gazing around from one face to the next.
"And that she had been hit by one of those girls right?" D.O frowned nervously "They really freak me out to tell you the truth" He sunk back into Kai's side who he had found himself leaning on as the conversation went on. 
"Don't worry" Kai said warmly to the boy
"Anyways, What happened after that? Did you talk some sense into her" Baekhyun said blunter then he thought he should have. 
"I told her that i wouldn't let them hurt her anymore...This whole thing...Her....its become personal to me, i don't like seeing her hurt as much as i don't like seeing you guys hurt...."  Suho shifted uncomfortably. 
"Suho...You like her don't you?" Chanyeol asked, the members all abruptly leaned forward with wide child like eyes. 
"Well...." 
"Thats a yes" Kai said with a grin "hyung you really fell for this girl didn't you?" 
"Well...." Suho blushed a bit
"HOOK LINE AND SINKER" Baekhyun shouted 
"Love at first site" Chanyeol cooed in his ear while Sehun clapped like a seal, he had been spending a lot of time around Chanyeol lately.
Unlike Kris who was the leader of the second group of trainees in china, Suho never had the heart to hit his dongsaengs. When they were being idiots around Kris, the boy would simply shove them away or slap them on the shoulder or something. He even had Tao as a guard, although instead of Wushu-ing them into a wall or something he was more on the receiving end. 
Suho on the other hand had to put up with the nonsense, even though Chanyeol's cooing was starting to freak him out a bit. To be frank when Sehun copied Chanyeols seal clapping it freaked him out as well. 
"I want you guys to welcome her...To let her be around us" Suho said resting his hands awkwardly on his lap "I want to be her guardian too...." His dark brown orbs met the eyes around him. 
"Hyung don't worry" Kai said putting a hand on his arm "We all wanted her to hang out with us anyways remember?" He smiled, the other members nodded along with his comment. 
Suho suddenly felt a rush of warmth rise inside himself,He was so thankful toward s. 
"You may guard us but we also guard hyung" Chanyeol put his thumbs up with that big grin of his. 
With all this emotion, Suho just about cried. 
 
-------------------------
 
Kurai had stayed in the shower longer then usual but had finally gotten out when she realized it had been over an hour. She got changed and then went to work cleaning, the walls were moldy in some places and the floor was dirty. She was used to the apartment this way, she couldn't really remember what the mansion her and her family lived at looked like. 
After touching her lip up to mask the bite mark she sat down on the couch and waited. She waited....and waited......and waited. 
DING DING DING
Kurai's head shot up and she hobbled to the door taking a moment to prepare for the guests.
"Uh..Hi" She pulled the door open and was greeted by the 6 members. 
"Hey Kurai!" Sehun chirped pushing past her and entering her small flat. 
"You didn't have to get changed for us you know" Suho stood beside her counting each member that entered. It was a small habit he had picked up after the many times one of them had been forgotten before. 
"You know i did" Kurai frowned 
"Well at least we brought some food, or rather the food will arrive when we order it" He smiled 
"Order it?" Kurai asked 
"Pizza!" Baekhyun sang grabbing out his phone and shoving it practically in Suho's face. 
"Alright! Alright! I get it, Give Kurai that ice pack we brought before it melts" He pointed the strange saggy bag that one of the members had leisurely dumped on the table. They instead were gathered around in her lounge watching her TV. 
"Kurai! come sit down" Kai waved his hand "Sunbaenims are on a variety show" 
"Eh? Who?" Kurai made her way over and took a seat 
"Super Junior sunbaes" Chanyeol said 
"Oh ok" She looked down at her hands as the groups best dancer was asked to show some moves. The boys in the room were all happily watching the TV, Kai even explained each move Eunhyuk did to the group. 
"Just a little more work and my wave can be as good as his" Kai breathed 
"Your wave is already good" Sehun who was sitting on the arm of the sofa shot him a smile. 
"Kurai?" D.O who had been....well Kurai didn't know where he had been, suddenly got her attention.
"Hmm? Oh D.O you weren't watching with us?" She asked 
"I'm glad you notice me" He said sarcastically back
"No! I didn't mean it like-" Kurai stammered
"Relax! I was kidding" D.O grinned, Kurai let out a sigh of relief.
"Here" He dumped the icy bag onto the girls bare knees. 
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK" Kurai abruptly screeched causing everyone in the room to look at her and Suho came stumbling in with wide eyes "Its cold" She whispered embarrassed. 
"Sorry about that" D.O smiled with those big innocent eyes of his.
"My fault" Kurai waved it off pulling the ice pack onto her bruised stomach. 
She let out a hiss of pain as the swollen area reacted to the cold, she dug her nails into the bag and sat up slightly tensed for a few moments. Slowly she began to get used to it and eased back into the couch shutting her eyes and letting out a sigh. 
"Better?" D.O tilted his head 
"Yeah" Kurai said in a strained voice "A lot better thanks" 
"It should be better, i stole it from the emergency room at the studio" Baekhyun said 
"ooooo SM quality" Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol  simultaneously breathed in awe. 
"Really? You stole this!" D.O's eyes were on fire "I thought you said you bought it!"
"Kyungsoo, its a bag of ice" Kai gave him a small smile "We will return it when shes done"
"Fine..." D.O sighed sitting down next to the member "And don't call me by that name, i like D.O better" He whined tugging his arm suddenly going from angry mother to upset son within seconds. 
"Ok" Kai gave him a small nudge.
"Well i'm glad thats finally over" Suho took a seat next to Kurai.
"How does it take that long to order Pizza?" Baekhyun asked
"I wasn't ordering Pizza, i was...." Suho pulled a face at the younger member 
"Oh...." Baekhyun grinned
"Oh?" Kurai opened one of her eyes to look at Suho. 
"Oh..." Suho said smiling at her. 
"Oh?" Chanyeol asked
"Oh" D.O muttered
"Ohhhh" Sehun grinned
"what is this some sorta language?" Kurai asked staring at them strangely.
The other members simply responded with laughing, even if a few of them were laughing awkwardly. Chanyeols laughter drowned out everyone anyways. Something fishy was going on around here......
 
DING DING DING
 
"PIZZA!" Everyone shouted apart from Kurai and Suho. The eldest member got to his feet and made his way over to the door to pay for the Pizza.
Kurai watched him from behind as he spoke with the stranger, she felt so thankful to everyone but especially him. Guilt pricked the back of her mind when she watched him hand over the money for the three pizzas. 
I shouldn't eat any....If i do ill just get fatter, it isn't fair that he should pay for me anyways....
A cheesy mess was being waved in front of her face before she could make a move. Her eyes fell on the person holding the slice, of course.....It had to be Suho. 
"Here you go" He smiled "Better eat fast, these guys are like hyenas"
Kurai took the greasy food from the angelic boy before staring at the others around her. They were all literally inhaling the three pizzas like oxygen. Sehun began spluttering at one point and D.O came to his rescue giving him a few hard pats on the back. It didn't seem to faze the maknae the fact he almost choked, he simply went back to swallowing without chewing. 
"You weren't kidding" Kurai muttered looking at Suho who was eating fairly fast, at least he wasn't on the level of forgetting to chew. Suho smiled brightly at her motioning to the piece in her hands. 
"You haven't had any of yours yet" He said "Is it not the kind you like?"
"No..No its not that" Kurai said awkwardly "I..Well I just needed to go use the bathroom" 
"Well go, don't worry ill guard your pizza" He said slapping away Kai's incoming hand as soon as she put it down. Kurai nodded getting to her feet and making her way to the bathroom. She shut the door behind her making sure to lock it before sitting down on the floor. 
Kurai felt so guilty, there was no way she was going to eat that pizza. She wasn't hungry anyway, after pressing her stomach milking it of the worst pain it could give earlier it was even worse now.
"Erm...Kurai? Suho is asking for you" Sehun knocked on the door "also...if you want me to eat your pizza for you..." He drifted off with his words. 
"Yeah, sure you can have it Sehun" Kurai perked her voice up for the younger. 
"Yay! Thank you" He sprinted away and not long after the sounds of Suho's distressed calls were heard through the apartment. 
A defeated Suho knocked on the door before his soft voice was heard. 
"Kurai? Are you ok in there? You have been in there for over an hour" He said 
"erm...Yeah i'm fine...oppa" There was a small giggle or something from the other side of the door before the sound of an "ouch" followed. 
"Well...If your sure" He said 
"Don't worry ill be out in a minute" She said 
"Ok" His voice lightened up.
 

I wrote this 5 times literally O___O Thank you for the awesome supportive comments :D I hope you like this chapter!!!!!!