God, angels, food fight.

Chaos among renters

Chapter Three:

 

 

          “Chen! Suho!” Chen smiled and turned around, fully knowing who the owner of the voice was.

          “Xiumin.” The boy called back calmly, unlike his friend Joonmyun - or Suho - , who actually ran towards the baby-faced man and trapping him in his arms. Xiumin laughed loudly, face turning bright red.

          “S-suho. Breath.” Xiumin managed to squeeze out. The angelic male smiled and let go, pinching his chubby cheeks.

          “Sorry min. I just really missed you. I bet Chen missed you – oww! What was that for!?” Suho whimpered as he rubbed his head. Chen rolled his eyes as he hugged his best friend.

          “I missed you min.”

          “I miss you too.” The boy replied, a taint of pinkness on his cheeks. Kyungsoo smiled how much these boys cared for each other. Well, they were best friends. He just hoped they weren't...l-lovers because that would be committing a sin.

          “Hey, I'm Joonmyun, but you can call me Suho.” Suho smiled politely as he give a bow. Kyungsoo returned the gesture with an introduction.

          “Yah Chen, come and introduce yourself to my best friend.” Xiumin said, pulling Kyungsoo body closer to his.

          “The name's Jongdae, but call me chen.” Kyungsoo smiled and bowed.

          “Kyungsoo, but call me D.O, uh, well tonight we're holding a welcoming dinner down at the dinning room, you're welcome to join.”

          “Sure, wouldn’t miss it, oh and come in! I have something to give to you guys.” Chen grinned widely as he stepped inside. Kyungsoo eyes widen as he looked around. How – how are there so many seashells around here!? Seashells were all over the place, some were on the floor, some on the couch, some on the kitchen and some were on the shelves. There were posters of seashells plastered on the wall already.

         “Ouch!” Kyungsoo yelped as he stepped on one of the seashells.

         “OH GOD! You stepped on my baby! God, no!” Chen frantically shouted as he came running to his 'baby' and kissing it as he begin to comfort the seashell.

         “I'm not God!” Kyungsoo confusingly stated. Xiumin face-palmed himself at his friends stupidity and weirdness.

         “But I'm an angel!” Suho shouted beside Xiumin, striking a superman pose while smiling angelic. Xiumin saw a halo above his head...but why was there a hand holding the halo? A boy came up behind Suho with a stoic face.

         “Don't worry, I'm the effect man.” He stated before settling himself on the couch. Xiumin looked at him strangely but turned his attention back to Suho who was still posing. He'll get back to the boy later and ask him how he got into the apartment.

        “That's the superman pose, not an angel pose and how many times do I have to tell you you're not an angel!?” Xiumin nagged. Suho glared at him, stomping his foot childishly.

        “I am an angel Xiumin! You're just jealous you're not an angel! AND I CAN POSE HOWEVER I WANT!” Suho childishly yelled as he begin to sing something about angel as he begin to twirl like a ballerina. On the other side of the room, Chen was comforting...the seashells while Kyungsoo had a bible out, reading it to one of Chen's seashells.


 

Well. Pretty normal if you say.

       tumblr_static_crown-treasured-bliss.jpg

Everyone has gathered in the dinning room when it was 7:30. The room was filled with awkward silence as no one dared to talk.

 

Screech

 

Everyone turned their heads towards Kyungsoo who was now standing up with a huge grin on his face. A boy with blonde hair, a dummy in his hand spoke up when Kyungsoo didn't say anything – well, his lips didn't move, but the dummy in his hands lips begin moving.

 

“If you don't have anything to say, sit down and shut up.” The dummy spoke with a high pitched voice. The owner of the dummy looked at Kyungsoo dully.

“Hey! Don't be mean to Kyungsoo!” Xiumin yelled, glaring at the boy. The boy didn't say anything but stared at Xiumin. The wide-eyed boy cleared his throat, bring the attention back on him.

“I want to welcome you all to your new apartment. We hope you won't be having any problem settling down. I figure that all of us here are here for different reasons but I hope we can all get along and become friends. Please, Xiumin, start your introducing yourself.” Kyungsoo looked at everyone and give a smile before sitting back down.

“I'm Minseok, but call me Xiumin.” Xiumin smiled widely.

“I'm Chanyeol.”The giant smiled.

“I'm Kris.”

“Hello! My name is Baekhyun and I hope we can get along!” A boy with a camera on his hand smiled widely.

“Oh Sehun. The effect man.” The stoic boy nod.

“Kim Jongin, but Kai is fine. ”

“...Tao.”

“Luhan.” The boy with the ventriloquist doll curtly nod.

“Joonmyun or Suho or angel is fine.”

“Yixing or lay is fine. If you happen to have horse shoes, please sent them to me.”

“Jongdae or Chen is fine.”

And I'm Kyungsoo. Please enjoy your meal – but before that, lets all pray.” Kyungsoo stood up as he fold his hands together. Sehun looked up and raised his hands.

“I can't pray. I'm not Christian.”

“Oh...well, just put your fingers up your ear and you won't hear anything.” Kyungsoo smiled sweetly. Sehun grunted but obeyed.

“Oh god, we thank you for this wonderful evening. Thank you for bringing us together and thank you for this meal we have prepared tonight. Without you, we wouldn't be here. Without you, we are helpless. Thank you for all you have done, forgive all the sins we've commited, in your name, we say, Amen.”

“Amen.”

Kyungsoo smiled proudly at himself, but once he had opened his eyes, he shrieked ( of course, in a manly way). All eyes were on him, staring at him creepily. Kyungsoo put a hand on his chest and glared at the 11 boys.

“Why are you guys staring at me like that!?”

“Nothing.” The 11 boys muttered before they begin to eat.

 

Into the dinner, the mood was lighter because of Chanyeols jokes and Baekhyun's loud laugh. Tao was just staring at everyone, observing them. Kai was – well, he was stealing some of Sehun's food while the rainbow-haired boy was making sound effect. Kris had looked around, really bored. Everyone seemed to be either laughing at Chanyeol jokes or they're in their own little world. The Canadian male looked down the table and saw a boy with raven locks staring at everyone with intensive gaze. Kris smirked, putting a pea on his spoon before he aimed it at Tao.

 

But, Tao decided to leaned back on his chair...and the peas had hit Sehun on the forehead. Kris eyes widen but laughed at the boy's surprised face in return.

“Who threw a ing pea at me!?” Sehun roared, hands slamming down on the table, gathering everyone's attention.

“Damn , chill, it's just a ing pea.” The ventriloquist spoke calmy. Sehun glared at the boy with fire in his eyes before picking up his stake and throwing at Luhan's face.

 

“FOOD FIGHT ES!”

 

 

 

 

I am so sorry for these horrible, boring chapters. I promise it'll get intresting soon. My mind is really a blur right now. School is going to start soon! *Cries* I don't want to go back to school! I didn't even do anything this summer. *Sigh* I'm such a loser. Well, I hope you are actaully enjoying my poor attemp of writing. Thank you! <3.