Warm welcoming and dirty thoughts

Chaos among renters

 

Chapter Two:


 

Tao and Kai uncomfortably shift under the intensive gaze of their neighbor – D.O Kyung Soo. The round-eyed boy has been studying them for the past 15 minutes – along with other two guys in the room.


          “Kyung, stop looking at them like that. They look really uncomfortable.” One of the guys, Yixing spoke out timidly. Kyungsoo glared at him which sent him shirking back onto the floor.


          “So let me get this straight, Tao here left to get his stick – wow, that sounded wrong...” Kyungsoo said but soon was lost in his thoughts as he begin how dirty that sounded.


          “Kyungsoo!” Another guy with whose name was Xiumin yelled. Kyungsoo snapped back and cleared his throat before continuing, glaring at Kai who had a smirk playing on his lips. 

          “Okay so Tao went to get the...stick but took too long – oh my god! This sounds too dirty! AHHH!” In a matter of second, Kyungsoo was already out of the apartment, leaving the boys to laugh their off at the poor boy.


          “Well, that escalated quickly.” Kai chuckled as he got up from the sofa and heading to the door. Tao followed silently after giving a bow the two men.


          “It was nice meeting you guys.” Kai smiled once he was out the door. The two guys smiled and nodded happily. Kai nudged Tao's side, earning a grunt from the black-haired boy.


          “... nice to meet you too.”


          “Well, we'll go now, feel free to come and visit our apartment!” Kai happily waved at the two before dragging his bestfriend away, making the two boys laughed at their antic.

            "Bye!"

 

    Chanyeol looked around, taking in his surrounding. He was excited to move out of his cousin's house but also sad since he won't be seeing him around anymore. Where was his brother anyway? Wasn't he already here?

          “Chanyeol.” A deep voice ringed behind Chanyeol and the giant turned around to find his brother standing there looking bored.

          “Kris hyung. Where did you go? I couldn't find you.”

          “I went out to buy some food since we don't have any.” The blonde headed male replied before taking some of the boxes from his younger brother. Chanyeol grinned as he settled the boxes on the floor and unlocking the door to his – and Kris’s new apartment. Out of his eyes, he could see a boy with raven haired being dragged out to the elevator with three men in black suits and sunglasses.

          “Yah Chanyeol, did you hear what I said?” Kris asked, waving a hand in front of the brown-haired male. Chanyeol turned to his brother and nodded. He turned around, but the boy and the men were already gone.

          “Are you going to stand there all day? Come in and unpack with me.”

Chanyeol nodded before stepping in. The apartment had a smell of faint paint – well, the building was new. There were already couches in the middle of the living room and a coffee table. The kitchen was rather large with white tiles and red with black cabinets. There was two bedroom with one bathroom.

          “I'll take that room.” Chanyeol said, pointing to the room on the left. It was already 2:17 when they were done with unpacking. Kris was lying on the couch with a magazine in his hands. Chanyeol entered the living room and sat beside his brother.

          "Lets go and shop for TV tomorrow.”

         “Sure. I wonder if they sell caps.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his brothers obsession with bottle caps. The blonde male had started collecting caps since three years ago and has a shelve full of those caps. A knock was heard and Kris eyed his brother, smirking.

        “You get it. My back hurts like hell.” Chanyeol groaned but nonetheless got up and go for the door. Once he had open, he was greeted by a boy with a huge smile on his face with wide eyes. Chanyeol smiled back.

        “I'm Kyungsoo! Oh, and this is Xiumin!” The boy Kyungsoo smiled as he pointed to the boy beside him – which Chanyeol didn't even see.

        “I'm Chanyeol, your new neighbor.”

        “Yes, welcome! Are you living here alone?”

        “No, I actually room with my older brother. Do you want to come in?” Chanyeol asked kindly as he stepped aside. The boy shook his head, smiling apologetically.

        “I'm sorry, my friend here says he wants to welcome his friend who just moved in on the next floor, but thank you. We're having a welcome dinner party down at the cafeteria down stairs, you and your brother are welcome to join.”

        "Oh, thanks and yeah, we'll be happy to join.” The two boys bowed before walking away. Chanyeol smiled, nodding his head in approval. This place isn't bad, and the people seemed rather friendly.

 

 

He just hoped they weren't zombies.