Perfectly normal

Chaos among renters


Chapter One:

 

 

It was already 11:30 when Kai and Tao arrived at their new apartment. The two thought that maybe living closer to their college would save more money and they wouldn't have to get up so early anymore. Kai has already begin to unpack his boxes but Tao had left, saying he had forgotten his wushu stick inside his car.


Tao leaned against the door, staring at the black-furred cat in front of him. Its dark green eyes glared at Tao like as if he was saying 'bring it on '. Tao stared at him with the same look, eyes not once blinking. The cat snarled, his sharp teeth showing. Tao did the same. This had been going on two minutes since Tao found the cat running towards with with a snarl. Oh no, Tao wasn't going to lose to some lousy cat.


          “Bring it on, you short-puffy-fishy-smelling cat!” Tao growled, getting on all four as he put his forehead on the cat's forehead, his nose touching the cat's nose. The cat growled, pressing his forehead against Tao's forehead harshly, as if challenging him. Tao had to admit, his eyes were burning and his eyes brimmed with tears – but he wasn't going to lose. Nope, he wasn't. Tao felt tears going down his cheekc, his eyes were begging him to blink.


 

.


 

Tao squinted his eyes, trying hard not to blink. The cat let out a sound which sounded like a snarl and a groan before blinking. Tao screamed out in joy as he jumped up. He smiled proudly, hitting his chest with pride. His eyes went down to the cat and he smiled smugly. He pointed a finger at him and stuck his tongue out.


 

          “Now what? Bow down to me, you peasant.” Tao ordered like a king. The cat let out a sound of defeat and laid down, paws covering his head. Tao smirked, seeing the cat in a defeated state. He had won! Yes! Just as he was about to bow to thank the crowd, a laugh emitted behind him. Tao turned around to find the source of the sound to find a shorter boy with platinum blonde hair.


 

          “Oh god! That was quite a show!” The blonde giggled, whipping the tears away. Tao only stared at him with his head tilt to the side. The blonde give out another giggle.


 

          “You're adorable!” The male cooed as he pinched Tao's cheeks. Tao eyes widen and took a step back, not used to people touching him. The male pouted and stared at the cat who was still depressed by the defeating.


 

          “I'm Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun. What's your name?”


 

         “...”


 

         “...”


 

         “...”


 

        “Meowww.”


 

The two looked at the cat who was now starring up at them. Tao looked at the cat and held his head high as he placed his hands behind his back like a king.


         “Begone, you peasant.” The cat put his head down and purred in defeat as it walked away. Baekhyun giggled at the scene. This boy really was adorable. As soon as the cat was gone, Zitao turned around to the stranger and give him a bow.


        “Zitao, Huang Zitao.” Zitao smiled shyly. Baekhyun nodded happily as he give the taller boy a blinding smile.

          “Nice to meet you Zitao! I'm Byun Baekhyun – wait, I already told you my name! Haha! I'm sorry!”


 

Tao only smiled, “No no, it's a no problem. My friend does that all the time.”


Tao only smiled, finding this quite confusing. He is usually cold to strangers, but this blonde – baekhyun made him feel warm. Like – like when you pee yourself and it feels warm.


         “Yah Zitao, I thought you were getting your stick! I've been waiting!” Kai y stated as he stood in the middle of the hallway with his hands on his hips and a towel wrapped around his head. Baekhyun stared at the tan boy amusingly. You don't get to see this everyday. The blonde quickly took a picture of him before skipping down the hallway like a kid. Tao confusingly stared at the retreating back. Where the hell did Baekhyun get the Nikon camera form? Tao swore he didn't see it back then.


 

         “Yah Huang Zitao!”


 

Tao turned around to Kai and smiled proudly. “Hyung is sorry. Hyung saw a cat and got into a war! The cat challenged the almighty Tao and the almighty Tao won! HAHAHAHA!” Tao laughed evilly, hands in the hair as he fell onto his knees. Kai tilted his head to the side, slightly scared.


          “Zitao?”


          “MWAHAHAH!”


          “Tao?”


          “OAAHAHAHAHAHAH!”


          “Panda?”


          “AHAHAHAMAHAHA!”


          “Kungfu panda?”


          “YOAHAHAHAHAH!”


          “GODDAMIT TAO! ARE YOU JIPPING DEAF! HUANG ING ZI JIPPING TAO!”


          “...”


         “Why are you screaming at me?” Tao asked clueless as he got onto his feet and dusted off the imaginary dust off his pants. Kai stomped his feat in frustration but in return, his towel fell down.


         “WHAT THE !? WHY ARE YOU !? OH MY GOD! POOR CHILD! COME TO MAMA!” The two bestfriend turned around to see a boy with big round eyes running towards them – well, Tao to be specifically. He pushed Kai down onto the floor, stepping on his back as he ran to Tao and engulfing the boy into an awkward hug. Kai rubbed his head which was in a lot of pain. The boy with the round eyes was hugging the daylight out of his bestfriend who looked like a fish out of the water.


Kai ran to the two but magically stepped on a banana peeled which send him flying towards the two who was oblivious – Kyungsoo was but Tao saw Kai flying towards them and let out a high pitched scream which would make anyone go deaf in 50 feet. The three fell down with Kai on topped of them. The boy with the round eyes, eyes were wider then the last time – if that's even possible before screeching loudly.


 

          “Whoa, are you guys having a ? In the hallway? May I join?”