Gone

My Story: A Beautiful Nightmare

Between arguing with family and listening to music, the rest of my two weeks in Malaysia past in a blur.

 

It was the day of our return. We (my aunt, cousins and me) were gathering our belongings, making sure we had everything we needed, which for me was my iPod, passport, phone and wallet. I didn't really need anything else to survive (not excluding Josh of course).

 

KWON JIN SEUNG!” My mother screamed, “GET YOUR DOWN HERE.”

Geez... what the heck did she want this time? I genuinely haven't done anything wrong (that I can think of).

What do you call this?” She threw the envelope onto the table I was seated at. I took her invitation and slid my arm across to reach it. I pulled out the contents.

My report card.

I looked over it, nothing was wrong. Infact... I was pretty proud of my results. 4 A*'s, 5 A's, 3 B's and 1 C. I was proud of it but totally expecting what was going to come next. (Or so I thought)

Huh? B? C? What have you been doing in school huh?” I kept quiet knowing if I didn't it would be worse.

Oh my god. You are really are around aren't you?! I knew it. What have I done to deserve such an ungrateful, stupid kid? Why can't you just be like your brothers? Taking after that delinquent Josh-” I cut her off. “Don't. You. ing. Dare. Say a word about Josh. I kept quiet about all this comparing me to my brothers and me ' around' but you've crossed the line. Go rot away with your perfect sons who always get into fights and have bad grades. I don't know what I've done to deserve such a horrid person as my mother. Get out of my life.”

 

And with that I dragged my suitcase and belongings out the door into the cab waiting outside.

 

Leaving everything else behind.

 

I could hear the person who used to be my mum screaming my name, but I couldn't care less.

 

I didn't know this life anymore.

 

I was going where I belonged.

 

Josh... wait a bit for me.

 

Author's Note: Wow, sorry this took so long to update! Its because I really am on holiday in Malaysia right now xD But I apologise for the bad language :3 Hope you enjoyed <3 Btw if you're confused, Jin Seung can speak both Cantonese and Korean since she is half-half :-) Her had is Chinese and her mother Korean

Just a heads up to Jisoo stans, sorry but he will not be part of the love line... I want to keep his character strictly platonic because if he doesn't there will be too many love lines to keep track of! And I've never really been a fan of love traingles either... But I'll try to make it readable? :-P REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT <3 btw... is it moving too fast? I know people who have arguments like this with their parents and I want the readers to realise how much Josh means to the main character. Other characters should hopefully start to be revealed in the next few chapters!