Tick. Tock.

My Story: A Beautiful Nightmare

Tick. Tock. I swear sitting in this car is making me crazy. TWO. FREAKING. HOURS. The only thing stopping me from going to crazy is the the light at the end of my tunnel; getting home and being able to talk to my best friend, Jisu. Or Josh. Or Jisoo. Whatever floats your boat. And listening to music of course.

 

“Yes mother,” I replied to my mum in the front seat, plugging my earphones in and closing my eyes to the soothing sound of Taeyeon in her duet with Tiffany. One of my all time favourite songs. She had asked me if I was paying attention to what she saying and I had said I was, although in reality I had actually zoned out long ago. She was rambling on about how good of an opportunity it would be for me to move to a boarding school we had just visited. But it was in Malaysia. Two years ago I would have readily agreed but now, I wasn't so sure. I sighed. I miss Josh so much...

 

2 more weeks of this suffering and I'll be back in England, free to sing and dance. Have fast wifi, and internet on the go. Talk about first world problems huh? The last two were only so I would be able to talk to Josh haha. But he's been really busy lately anyway and I feel like I'm bothering him. He insists I'm not but I know better. He's been working down to his bones preparing for his showcase, and stressing because s are having a hard time of it as well. They're in the practice room until 3 in the morning sometimes, and he still insists on talking to me before sleeping. I'm happy for him though, he's living what he (we) always wanted to do, so I cheer him on and support the best I can whenever he feels like a deadweight or just giving up. Although its hard now, it'll all be worth it in the end.

 

Without realising it, another half hour had already passed and the car was now pulling up in front of my grandmother's mansion. I really do get lost in my thoughts.

I stepped out and admired the scenery. The house was situated beside our family farm, and way up in the highlands of Malaysia. It was calming and eerie but I didn't mind it. The two things I didn't like: the people here (my cousins) and the bugs. Eurgh. I'm not really scared of anything except bugs and Josh pretending to be a girl (hahhaha). I still hold him to that.

 

Flashback:

The door to my hotel room slammed shut.

Welcome back Jo-” I froze when I looked up at my best friend. My mouth fell open.

He was panting hard, his hands on his knees, sweaty hair (eww) and promptly proceeded to fall onto my bed, nearly knocking over my laptop in the process. What just happened?

I love them, but I swear they are crazy,” he told me. I still hadn't recovered and it took me a few more seconds more too but when I did...

AHHHAHAHAHHHHAHHHH!” I laughed so hard, falling back into his outstretched arm,clutching my stomach. Josh just lay there glaring at me in his FLORAL dress, tights (musta been painful), and blonde wig. To top it all off he was still wearing his new sneakers...!

Its not funny. I was just looking for some new dance shorts, and all of a freaking sudden they started taking freaking pictures of me. I didn't mind at first. But they just GREW. AND GOT BIGGER. And I couldn't stand it anymore,” I cut him off.

So you decided to dress up as a girl?!” I started in another fit of giggles. We had been through everything together and he still manages to surprise me.

It worked... for a bit. They realised so I had to leg it.*sigh* Its so hard sometimes,” he let out a long breath and wrapped his other arm around my shoulders. He closed his eyes and pulled off his utterly ridiculous blonde wig.

And to think I'm not actually debuted yet.”

 

I smiled to myself. OH . I looked at the time on my phone. 11:24pm. Crap.

I ran into the house to be greeted with “Ohhh, the is back!” Meet my cousins everyone... A bunch of pricks.

I told them to off in English and proceeded to run up the grand stairs to my bedroom, slamming the door shut behind me. And sure enough on my computer screen there was 11 missed video calls from Joshua.

As fast as I could, I called him back, hoping he would pick up. The last call from him was only five minutes ago. He picked up.

 

“JOSHHHH!” I practically shouted into the computer screen.

“Herroooooo my panda!” He smiled. Yes we acted like a couple. Yes we gave each other nicknames. But we would never feel that way for each other. We had been through too much and were muchhhhh past that stage.

How are you since I spoke to you this morning?” He replied with a tired, “Worse. I just wanna sleep but I can't cause I still have to finish off my essay due tomorrow. Aish I'm going crazy hahhaha,” we laughed. And we went on chatting about anything and everything for about another 20 minutes with me hanging up first to give him peace. I fell back onto my bed, so proud of my best friend, Pledis Seventeen's member, Hong Jisoo.

 

Author's Note: Wow. I feel like I rambled so much in this chapter. Sorry about it being so long and rambling and the use of bad language >.< But I hope you enjoyed and SUBSCRIBE <3 Yes there will be a love line in this btw ;-)