Kill

The wild wolf sometime behave like a normal dog

    The next day. the villagers are in danger when the village chief told that werewolves ate a boy at the end of the village. The village chief,Mr.Hwang,Tiffany's father and his men out to hunt the werewolves.  

"I will kill you animals with my own bare hands!"growled him.

They arrived at a jungle that they believe there are werewolves here.

"I want you all find their cave or shelters!"he said to his men.They all ran to find the werewolves cave.

Hayeon's pov

I was waiting for oppa and appa to come back with food...Suddenly omma mumbled something..

"I dont know why but i feel something bad will happen.."..why omma said like that?i want to ask her but maybe just her motherly sense..

Then I heard someone shouted outside from out cave

"Chief,I found them!!"..Then a man come with a gun and point to omma....Andwae..he want to kill omma...then i barked at him..he and his men just laugh at me..i look at them with fierce eyes....Out of sudden the guy fall on the ground with oppa on top of him.

Taeyeon's pov

When I was looking for food,a group of human came and trap me and my appa..I look at the with my red eyes fiercely

They look scared but still walking closer to me and my appa.Then a guy took out a gun from his pocket a pointed at appa.I quickly run towards appa but I was too late.Appa already dead....THEY KILLED MY APPA!! I attack them and they all now loss of consciosness but not die.Then I remembered omma and Hayeon..I pick appa's body up and ran to our cave..I saw a man want to shoot omma..i quickly tackle him down on the ground.Then he pushed me off and shoot my omma..Hayeon was shock and look terrified.I attack them one by one and all of them badly injured except the guy who killed my omma.I look at him.He look at me and slightly smirked.I want kill him and give my sister eat him but he had gun.

"What you want me from?!" i saidl

"You ing animal cant even talk properly..hahhhahaha!"

"GRHHHH" I growled. He just stop laughing and take the first button of his shirt off revealed his tattoo.

I WILL REMEMBER THIS TATTO,YOU KILLER!-Taeyeon's thought.

"You know..last night a boy was killed by a werewolf like you! And now I will kill you for killing him!"

"But not me or my family eat boy!!!" i shouted at him.

"Do i care about that?...when i was young..i really hate werewolf because they ate my family so now i want my revenge!..hahhahaha"..he said and point a gun towards Hayeon who stay beside me.

"And i'm gonna kill this female wolf first!"he said and shoot Hayeon before i got to do anything.Then he point the gun towards me.My eyes turn red like blood colour nd teary...I look at him and tackle him down.

"WHY YOU DO THAT!??" I shouted...Then i punched him and throw him at the cave wall.He  was angry at the same time hurt shoot my leg.I fall and I saw him ran away.I lay there while staring at my familys' body..Appa,Omma,Hayeon now are dead..I cry.....

I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!!!..

Then an old woman came and took me to her house.