2

The wild wolf sometime behave like a normal dog

The next day

Tiffany got up from her sleep  and went to the bathroom to take a bath.then, she wore a pink dress with pink hair pin.

"Tiffany,Nichkhun is here,come here now!"scream her mother.

"Ok!~~"

Tiffany went out from her room and went to the living room.She saw Nichkhun and faked a smile to him

"Hi,you look good"he said                                                                                   "Thanks,you too"Tiffany said                                                                         Huh,that boy i met yesterday was way good looking than you!-Tiffany     "So,lets go!Mrs.Hwang i will take Tiffany home before midnight"he said and held Tiffany's hand.He drove to somewhere in Seoul.

Taeyeon's pov                                                                                                    I heard my father's growl.It's mean that i have to wake up my family.      "Umma,Hayeon,wake up"i said while shaking their bodies.                       The two of them woke up and kissed my cheeks.                                        "Where is appa?"Hayeon asked while rubbing her eyes like a baby.I smiled because she was so cute!                                                                    "Appa is looking for food,and oppa also want to look for food so hayeon stay here take care of umma,ok?" She nodded.I pat her head and said goodbye to them before crawling out from the cave.I think I want to go to the town again,maybe i can get meats faster.I run and run until i saw the town.i change to human form and walk like a normal person.i sneak between the stall and quietly stole a couple slices of meat and pork.i put them in plastic bag i stole.Then,i walk out from the market  quickly.Unfortunately,the butcher caught me.                                               "So you who came here last time and stole my meat?!"he shouted at me.Im trying to control myself because of the the meat that hanging on his neck and his smell.He's smell so good,i never thaught that human's meat smell  this good.                                                                                       "Answer me,young boy!" How can i answer him when i dont know how to talk?i just know what they saying but i cant talk like them.Maybe i should try.                                                                                                            "Hhhh..uunggrryy,iiiimmm hhhuunnggryyy"i said.                                     "You hungry?but you can ask your parents to buy you one!"                        

Tiffany's pov                                                                                                         I was walking to the market with Nichkhun and i heard some noise come from a meat stall..I go there and saw the boy i bump into yesterday.i heard the owner said that the boy stole his meat?how can an innocent looking boy stole his meat?i cannot stand looking at him like that so i go to the butcher.                                                                                                     "i will pay for his meat,,just give him the meat and tell me the price"i said nicely.                                                                                                           "Oookkaay,all   5,000 won"  I took some cash and hand to him.he gave the meat to the boy.i saw his eyes..brown.....pretty.butwhy he does'nt move?i go to him.

"Are you okay?"

Taeyeon's pov

"Are you okay?"she said..the beautiful girl i met yesterday.

"Iiiimmm o..ooo.kkk.kkaaayy"

"why you talk like that?"she asked while laughing...her smile is so pretty..but why her eyes turn into a moon?i got curious so i touch her eyes slowly,rubbing it.

Tiffany' pov

I was laughing because of his cuteness..then suddenly i felt something touch my eyes..i open my eyes and see that boy..he looks scare at the same time cute.

"why eyes moon?"he asked...what?he does'nt know how to talk?

"what?"i asked him.

"yyoouurr eyes smile moon"he said while touching his own eyes.ok,i got it..he's asking about my eyesmile.i smile again,i saw he leaning closer to me.i think he look at my eyes..he's so cute..he looks like a baby while looking at me eyes..but why he dont know how to talk?

Taeyeon's pov

i dont know why but i sense that my father was looking for me..

"i home"i said pointing at myself.

"you said you have to go home now?"i nodded..i saw her gigle.i wonder why.

"okay,but can we meet again?and what is your name?"

"i dont know...name taeyeon thank you meat"i said to her while pointing at myself and the meat.

"ok,taeyeon..well my name is Tiffany..and no problem"i nodded and slowly walk away from  her...her name is tiffany...as beautiful as her face...

Tiffany's pov

well his name is taeyeon and he's so cute!!!i wonder where he live??then i heard nichkhun calling me so we go to another place.