1

The wild wolf sometime behave like a normal dog

Tiffany's pov

* sigh * why I should stay in this room? Daddy said do not go out because the villagers said many werewolf out there.
But why do we have to stay away from them? Daddy said they eat meat, but they can eat the meat of animals.I'm confused. Just now, I just got back from the market and bumped into a boy. The boy is so cute and handsome.His well-built body,his cute babyface,and a little bit hairy hands.He seems to be a prefect young boy.Haaaa,I think I like him....*giggle*
 
End of Tiffany's pov
 
No one's pov
 
In the cave, Taeyeon and his father were eating meat brought by Taeyeon.
"Taeyeon, where you found this delicious meat?" Asked his father.
"I found in the jungle across the street,dad," said Taeyeon while the leftover meat off his mouth. His father's eyes wide open hearing the answer from Taeyeon.
"Do you turn to human form or go there as a wolf?!" his father raise his voice.Taeyeon feel afraid to see his angry father.
"I bb..bbb.bbecame a.aaa hu.human,dad,"he answered.His father soften when he heard his son's scared voice.
"I'm sorry,Taeyeon.I did not mean to raise my voice to you,I just dont want the human kill you,"said his father in a calm tone.
"It's okay,dad....can we just continue to eat?Im still hungry~"he whined cutely.
"Aigoo,,okok,my only son,"his father pinched his nose.They continued to eat.
 
With Tiffany
 
Tiffany's family was having dinner.
"Tiffany,your future husband will come tomorrow so please wake up early,"said her mother.For your information,Tiffany hated her future husband,Nichkhun.Not that he's a badman,just she dont like him.
"But,mom you said there were many werewolves out there,can i just stay at home?"she whined.
"But,yous said you are bored staying in this house"
"Tiffany,just obey your mother,"her father interrupted.She cant disobey her father's word and just agree.
"Okay,"She got up from her seat and went in to her bedroom
"Why I have to go out with Nichkhun?he's not my style and actually i want a werewolf as my husband..O.o...oh god,Tiffany are you crazy?your fater will kill you!!!!But I really want a handsome werewolf as my husband :(...sigh...I should sleep.