The Transhfer Student

Purple Cards

The Transfer student


 

I finally got to out of the hospital; I’ve been here for a few days and now I realized how significant it is to take care of your body, I really want to go to school, I’ve miss so many classes and I found out something that is etched on your mind  about Min. I really want to talk to her face to face and not on the phone .I can’t believe she said that. Pf...I hope I see her.

I heard a ringing sound on the hospital dresser I turned around and answered it , it was my m mom.

“Omma , where are you you?”I asked anxiously
“I’m at the hospital entrance please Come out”

“Ok”

I walk swiftly and progressively to the entrance of the hospital and spotted my mom in the car with my school Uniform. “Omma”

“Hurry up and get in your very late “She shouted

“I know.”

I hurried and put on my uniform I could win a race with the speed I was going .I hurried and put on my shoes, they were dirty because it hadn’t been clean for day.

“We’re  here “My mom said.

I stepped out of the car and ran to my class which was on the Fourth floor of the school.

I opened the class room door and saw a boy which I never saw in my class before i glanced at him ,he’s was the cutest boy I ever saw in my live.

“Mis Eunju “
I looked at the teacher and saw a death gaze.”
joesonghabnida”I said to the class and the teacher as well .

“Miss Eunju ,don’t you have manners?”

“Huh?”

“Don’t you see a young man before you?”

“Oh. Joesonghabnida”I said as I left my head up and looked straight into his eyes.

He’s the transfer student the school has been talking about. , Everyone .

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Taylor please take care of me “He said has he bowed his head to mee and the class.

Omo ..He’s soo manner able, He even turned to me and bowed.

Geulae, Uli neun geos-ibnida!! The class shouted.

I looked at min’s seat she wasn’t there .Where is she? Did she know that I was coming to school today? That Two timing .

“As for you miss eunju , Taylor will be your partner, since you don’t have one.”

“What.....”

“Hello Nice too meet you ;) “He said has he smiled at me.

“Yea...you too.” I said as I looked at him, his eyes are so stunning, I wonder what else on him is stunning like his eyes.

“You may all sit and study for your exams and don’t make any noise I’ll be watching you. ‘The teacher said. God I hate that woman so much, so a nonconformist. Urgh ... I walked swiftly to my seat and sat and looked outside the window

“Your name is eunju right?”He turned and asked me.

“Yea, why?” I asked has I raised and eyebrow.

“My mom’s name is Eunju “He said.

“Jeongmal?”

“Yea  ...”He said almost sounding Australian.

“Nice accent you have there.”I said in my English trying to impress him.

“Wow...Your English is good, it sounds natural “He said.

Wow..what a chessy answer to say ,I frowned .And looked back out the window .

Taylor’s P.O.V

What is wrong with her, she looks so worried, that’s why I tried to make conversation. Hope she isn’t trying to play hard to get because that’s not going to work on me .This school is so big and it looks really expensive to come here .I should make my mother proud and become a specialist in medics.

 

Eunju's P.O.V

I pushed my head more out through the window and saw her, walking as if she’s the good friend .Well when I look at her I see pour evil. She’s a backstabber. What is that she’s carrying in her had......a lunch....box......No way....She eats here....Hm...Is she going to give someone that, no she doesn’t like anyone in this school.

 

Min’s P.O.V

 

Should I give him this, but I don’t want to make him sick. No it’s not going to be me that poisons’ him, it’s going to be Eunju Hehe....I should ....take......advantage of her, Why not. Her eyes wide open has she bunged has she took her head up  and look at the sky, a silent pause with by before words came out of her month.: ...Omma..See I’m smarter than you am I not? I should hurry up and do what I have to do. But wait should I give him this myself...ano...I shouldn’t.. I should ask that transfer student to give him....although he doesn’t know him I can give it a try ,After all i’m not the bad person right?.

Hah! “Shouted Taylor.”Are you ok?”

I turned my head and looked at him and smiled “eh, yea why?”

“You’ve been staring out that window for hours.” He said has he raised a brow.

I smiled and sat looking at him, such beautiful eyes. I frowned “Hah, Hah,Hah !”I shouted repeatedly