The Beginning

Purple Cards

Chapter One :The Beginning

 

 


 

 I sat there in my seat waiting for that stupid bell to ring so that this boring class would be over , I glanced over in Min’s Paper and looked back at mine.

“Hmm....” Knowing her all her answers were probably right .Damn it .I can’t manage to fail this test again,I filled my lungs with air and sighed heavily .

“Hey..Eunju, Keep your eyes in your paper” Gong said.

This bastard , not because he has time to study doesn’t mean everyone has a chance to study. I looked beside me and said.

“Okie”

Eunju Can’t you shut up in my class for one minute, All you do is talk .It’s a test so turn around and be quiet .

“Yes Miss.”

I quietly Pulled out my phone and looked at the time. 12’oo, What! ,I thought it was Late. I sighed and put my head on the desk and waiting for an hour to pass.

“Hey...”

I heard someone whisper to me from the left side of the class, I  took up my head and looked around and spotted that person, It was Baro .

“Huh?”

“Do you know answer 4?”

“Yea...Why?”

“Can you share it with me?”

“Umm....Ok, it’s A “

“Thanks”

Weird why would baro asked me for and answer when I don’t even study for exams, I Inhaled heavily and looked outside .I took my phone out again and looked at the time , it’s 1’oo clock .YES!

“Eunji..” Min Whispered be quiet .

“Oh .sorry”

Miss Eunju, can’t you shut up.?

I looked up and looked straight into My teacher’s eyes.

“Oh yes Miss, sorry about that”.

Where did she come from I said as I heard the bell rang. I packed up my things and handed my paper to my teacher and left the class. I was the first one to finish that test and then Min.

“Min, how was the exam?” I turned to face her.

“Easy as always .”

“Hey, how do you pass all your exams?”

“I studied, well most of the times.”

“Mhm...do you want to come over today and help me study?”

“Sorry I can’t i have to reached home early.”

I sighed “Guess I’m going to have to ask Bong”

Min gave me a stare and glanced on the ground.

“Really... Why Gong?

What was that stare for anyways.I ignored it and quickly answered her.
“Well he’s the brightest in the class and I really need his help".

“What are you thinking about Min?”

“Oh it’s nothing; you can do whatever you want”.

She said has she quickly walked away. What’s her problem? Oh there he his .

“Hey Gong.”

“What in the world do you want now?” He said has he opened his locker.

“Can you help me study tonight for my exams?”

“Why should I?”

“Well..Because you’re really smart “.


"What would you do for me?

"What do you mean what whould i do for you?"

"You already know i'm a busy person, i don't have time to waste on people like you . So you have to do something In return for me".

I scowled at him "Aissh,yah Can't you just help me this once " He slammed his locker shut then met my eyes dead on.He leaned in closer to me

"Yah..."
"I'll take that as a No." Straigthening  up he slung his bag over his shoulder "Anyways if you're done wasting my time I'll get going " He added as he his heel

Crap,Crap,what the hell am i suppose to do,and what could he possibly want from me .Aisshh could he not see how much effort it took me to ask him this favor,we were friends once ,so why is being such a jerk about lending a hand,whatever ,it didn't matter ,we had another test coming up and I have to pass ,giving the looks of this one I have a bad feeling in the pit of my gut that I failed and miserably too. I grabbed his light brown jacket . "Wait"

I said.His head twisted around and his eyes landed on me ,they were cold .His gaze travelled down to where I grabbed him.I cleared my throat and let go,dusting my hands together as if I had touched something dirty.I frownd at the gesture  and I was pleased to see that he felt insulted.Serves you right Babo. He turned and faced me completely "So ,did you change your mind "

"Not really ,but I should at least hear what it is you want me to do" I said as I stuffed my hands in the pocket of my jacket. His lips stratched into a thin line as he smiled,My eyes widen ,why is he smiling

"Erm.." He cut me off before I could even get a coherent word out of my mouth

"I'll help you on one condition"

"What's that " I asked unevenly

"Be my personal slave for a month "

"MWOH"

He frowned again "I knew you wouldn't agree ,what a shame .Anyways ,I'm leaving I have cram class"

Personal slave ....for a month,Is he out of mind.Why would he need me to be his maid when he has like an army of maids at his home .Aisshhh,this guy is really something but I need his help

"Fine ,I'll do it " I called

He turned agian ,his face totally placid ,devoid of any form of emotion "Good"

I gasped ,feeling my heart lunged forward in my chest ,what the hell ,the look he has in his eyes are totally creeping me out .It's almost as if he hates me .

"So when will we start "

"Hmmm,how tomorrow at 7:00pm at my place "

"Your place"

"You're the one who wants help,why should I go to your house "

Aisssh he did have a point there.

"Fine " I muttered

"Well it's settled "  as he his heels heading

This good for nothing ,aissssh ,I wish I could punch him in the face, I would.

"Don't be late " He called over his shoulder.

I hope you break a leg you goodie two shoe,selfish self righteous pansy .

"I won't " I called back as sweetly as poissbly .Gongchan,you are the worse .

 

 

 

Min's P.O.V

 

I can’t believe She actually asked him,. How could she, I’m her friend and she should know how I feel about him.

What am i to the people in this school, what makes them so almighty .Why because they have money?

I can’t believe this. Their precious children don’t even pass exams, but they look down on us middle class people and call us uneducated .Just pisses me off.

“Hey min, you haven’t left yet, wanna go somewhere with me ?”

“Ano...I’ll  past, god luck tonight.”

Huh, good luck.....whats up with her lately .Can  it be  possible that she like Gong. Ano...it can’t be .

“Ok.....”


 


 


Author's Note

I hope you guys enjoyed the first Chapter If you did pleas subcribe XD i would appreciate it ;-)

Hope you enjoy the whole fanfic(hopfully)