The Hospital ;(

Purple Cards

 

Chapter two:The hospital



 

I walked slowly thinking home and there min was waiting at my door steps, what is she doing here? Did she come to talk about Gong or something? I stopped and turn back around and looked at the lights in the street...she must have been here waiting for a long time, I tuned back around and run  and ended up right in front of her greeting her.

“Min! Wats up?” I said as I looked straight in her eyes .

“Hey !! do you know how long I’ve been waiting on you for?”

“Sorry, I had something to do, Wait but why are you here so suddenly ?”I asked, I as if  I  knew it’s about Gong.

But why didn’t she go in .I said in my mind.

“Hey, did Gong say yes?”

“Huh? Yea but he wants me to be his slave in return.”

“Ah, did you say yes?”

“Duh...I really need his help.”

“Oh..”

“But why didn’t you go inside and talk with my mom?”

 

“Erm...Because I don’t feel comfortable in that house “.

 

I glanced at her and glanced back at the house door, why doesn’t she like the atmosphere at my house.”Ok then, you can leave now if you want.”

I my heels and quickly ran inside my house and sighed heavily as if some prevy man was running me down I suddenly felt on easy until I found myself sitting on the floor at my door.

What’s this feeling I asked myself .I don’t feel soo good.....Did I hit my head on the way , ano I never fell.I suddenly passed out right in front of my door.

Eunju!Eunju!Euju! Wake up sweetie!

I could hear my mother calling me, but I still couldn’t wake up it was like I was in a dream but why do I see children, they’re running and playing but why am i seeing this, I turned my head to the attention of a kid in a playing for some reason I had a strange tingly feeling running in  my body as if I just got stock by something. The dream is gone, it just disappeared.

Eunju!Wake up.

I could hear  alot of noise I finally woke up I could see the light in the sealing but I could barely see anyone.

Eunju are you awake?!

I heard it again that calling, who is it? Omma I saw her.

“Omma”I could barely speak, but I manage to call her name.

“Enju, are you ok?”

“Omma”I can’t pronounce my words. What’s wrong with me?

“Can you speak?”

She is going to have a hard time speaking because of the stock we gave her, looks like she isn’t fully awake and aware of what just happen.

Who is that? Shock?

“Omma where am i?

“You’re at the hospital sweetie “

“Hospital?”

“Yes you stopped breathing for awhile “

“Oh, my head hurts.”

“Honey I thought you would die on me, I’m so glad your alright “

My mom looked so worried; I could finally see clearly, I saw only my mother and the doctor.

“Where’s Min?”I asked my mother as if I was losing breath.

“Oh she couldn’t make it.”

“What, shes my best friend, what do you mean she couldn’t make it.!”

I shouted and jump up out of the hospital bed, My Body was in so much pain it felt as if I could cry blood the way it hurts .I felt as if all my internal organs as been disorganize. I wanted to vomit blood but I couldn’t I held it in so that my mother wouldn’t worry much.

“You can’t move Eunju , just stay in bed and don’t shout.”

“Omma...Can I have  get a call?

“Sure sweetie.”

I took the phone from my mother and dialled Min’s number,I wan’t as few rings went by she finally picked up her phone.

“Min, do you know i’m in the hospital?”I asked.

“Yea, why?”

“Why didn’t you come? I thought you would be the first one to be here.”

“Because i have to study and i don’t have time and  money to waste to come to the hospital.”

“Are you saying you study is more important than me?”

“Yea, You don’t have to study because you’re rich, I have to because I need to put my parents money to use.”

“Wow..I’M IN THE HOSPITAL !!, I’m your best friend your my only friend  “I shouted , my voice echo in the hospital room.”

“So? I don’t really care, when exam come the test paper isn’t going to be a magazine about Eunju Ok?I’m hanging up.”

 

“Omo, Omo , Omo..Ching –oh “I said running a hand through my head.

What’s her  freaking problem, is this because of Gong, I don’t even like him not like I’m going be his girlfriend. He’s probably at a club right now, I mean come on he’s the leader of Purple Cards I can’t date him, he’s probably making out in a bathroom with one of his  fans.  He’s my enemy and I have to keep it that way. Fighting Eunju.


Author's Note

Sorry for taking so long to update please Subcribe  and commet i would really like to here wht you think, it inspires me to write so pease do that for me. :)