Girls Like Guys With a Sensitive Side

Love Specialist Oh Sehun's Top 10 Ways To Get A Girl

Sehun stared at the stone-faced man sitting on the couch. "I'm.. not really seeing the problem here, Kris. I mean.. Don't girls like guys like..." Sehun gestured towards Kris. "You?"

 

"I know right!" Kris threw his hands up and let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm tall, handsome, athletic, funny... I think they just find me too intimidating."

 

"That is a problem..." Sehun scribbled in his notepad.

 

"Please help me, Sehun," Kris pleaded. "I've got a really hot date tomorrow night."

 

"Alright alright," Sehun waved him off. "Well girls like guys with a sensitive side too. So, I'd say about eighty percent bad boy and twenty percent sensitive. Actually make that ten percent. Eight percent just to be safe."

 

"Eight percent." Kris repeated to himself. "Got it."

 

Sehun tore off the sheet of paper he was writing on and handed it to Kris.

 

He looked at it quizzically. "What's this?"

 

"It's a list of my favorite flavors of bubble tea."

 


 

Kris took a sip of white wine and gazed at the dazzling beauty in front of him. Park Sora. Her curvy body was outlined with a low cut, tight, black dress. She eyed him flirtatiously as she took a sip of her own white wine.

 

Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were glazed, the tell-tale signs of someone who had a little too much to drink.

 

"How about we," a light pause filled the air as she reached for Kris' hand across the table and played with his fingertips, "go back to your place."

 

Kris gave her a light smirk. He wrapped his jacket around her as he led her out of the restaurant. Quickly, he signaled a cab and barely had enough time to tell the driver his address before Sora pulled him into a deep kiss.

 

Sora's lips placed tempting kisses all over Kris' neck while he gently rubbed at her waist. Out of the corner of his eyes, Kris could see the driver roll his eyes in the reflection of the rear view mirror.

 

As Sora's hands began to trail down to the waistband of his dress pants, Kris silently pleaded with the driver to go faster, which, thankfully, he sped up a bit.

 

By the time the cab stopped in front of Kris' house, Kris and Sora were in a full blown make out session. Kris threw a wad of money at the driver and not so gracefully exited the cab with Sora's hands tangled in his hair and his hands wrapped around the small of her back.

 

Kris fumbled around, searching for the key to his house in his pockets while being thoroughly distracted by the pair of lips on his collarbone and the hands beginning to his crisp, white, button down.

 

When Kris finally got the door open, the couple stumbled into the hallway where Kris gently pressed Sora against the wall. He nipped and at the junction of her neck right above her collarbone, payback for her relentless teasing in the cab. A soft moan escaped her lips.

 

"Payback," Kris mumbled against Sora's neck.

 

A breathy laugh escaped her lips as she played with his hair. "How about we take this to the bedroom..."

 

Kris could feel his body shiver with excitement. He lifted Sora slightly and she wrapped her legs around his waist after she kicked off her heels. Their lips pressed against each others and Kris gently tugged at her bottom lip, begging for entrace, which Sora gladly complied.

 

Kris nearly kicked the door to his bedroom open and didn't even bother turning the lights on before he laid Sora down on his bed. In a rush, he just about tore open his shirt, two buttons from the middle flew in random directions. Sora laughed at his impatience and gently ran her fingers over his muscular chest.

 

Kris crawled over Sora and placed a gentle peck on her lips. He continued to place gentle kisses down her body, over her dress. Sora let out a light gasp when he placed a kiss on her stomach and continued downward, placing a teasing kiss above her pelvis before pulling away.

 

He hooked her leg over his shoulder, her dress riding up ever so slightly, and began placing butterfly kisses starting from her calf and slowly making his way down to her inner thigh. He gave a particularly hard and Sora threw her head back, letting out a surprised moan as she closed her eyes and turned her head to the side.

 

That was when she felt something fuzzy tickle the tip of her nose.

 

She opened her eyes and was met with the black, beady eyes of a white stuffed animal wearing a pirate hat.

 

"Ummm... Kris?"

 

Sora's confused tone made him pause his actions, his teeth letting go of the hem of Sora's  which he was just about to pull off.

 

"Is everything alright?" he asked, crawling over her and meeting her eyes.

 

"What is that?"

 

Kris looked at the plushie Sora's finger was pointing at. "Oh, that's Ace. Don't mind him." He turned Ace around so it was facing away from her.

 

Sora sat up in the bed and looked around the dark room. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she realized that Ace wasn't the only stuffed animal on the bed. And in the room in general.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

"Kris. I said eight percent. Eight. Eight! Not Ace!"

 

Kris only shrugged, giving Sehun an awkward smile.

 

The day after his date with Sora, Kris went to Sehun's to tell him about his failed evening with her. To make Sehun even more irritated, Kris had brought along Ace.

 

"Man... Your advice really ."

 

Sehun's eye twitched as he grabbed Ace and threw the plush toy across the room earning an unmanly squeal of terror from Kris.