Girls Like Bad Boys

Love Specialist Oh Sehun's Top 10 Ways To Get A Girl

"Nice to see you again, Baekhyun. Please, step into my office."

 

"Sehun, we're in your basement."

 

"Ah ah ah~" Sehun wagged his finger. "I am no longer Sehun. I wish to be referred to as the Love Specialist."

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Okay, Love Specialist, help me out."

 

"Go ahead and lay back and explain your situation to me." Sehun pulled out his wooden stool and set it next to the couch. He grabbed a pad of paper from a nearby table and took out the pen tucked behind his ear.

 

Baekhyun leaned back and crossed his arms behind his head. "Well you see, there's this girl I like. We've been talking a lot recently, but she doesn't think much of me! She just says I'm nice! Nice!"

 

Sehun tapped the end of the pen against his lips, a thoughtful look plastered on his face. Then he began to scribble something on the pad of papaer. "Easiest solution in the book. Girls like bad boys. Sooooo, all you have to do is get rid of goody goody Baekhyun image and bam! Insta- girlfriend!"

 

Sehun handed Baekhyun a pencil like stick with a black tip. "You'll be needing this. It's all the rage amongst bad boys."

 

Baekhyun took the pencil. "Eyeliner?"

 

"Nope! Guy-liner."

 

"You really think that's gonna work?" Baekhyun asked hesitantly.

 

"Of course!" Sehun reassured. "Have I ever let you down?"

 

"Well, there was that one time-"

 

"You may leave now."

 


 

Baekhyun smoothed out his bangs and checked out the coal black around his eyes in the glass door in front of him. He popped the collar on his leather jacket and straightened his tight black shirt with a deep u-neck. He wore tight, dark denim jeans to set off the whole look.

 

"I wonder how many shades of black one person can wear without it being inappropriate..." Baekhyun thought to himself. He shook his head and grasped the bouquet of roses he was holding a little tighter.

 

He leaned against the doorway in a cool fashion and waited for the door to open. When it did, Baekhyun was met with the sight of a cute girl wearing an oversized, polka-dotted sweater, denim shorts, and black leggings underneath her shorts. 

 

Baekhyun curtly nodded his head. "Hey Hyojin."

 

"Wow, Baekhyun..." Hyojin eyed him up and down. "I like this new style of yours."

 

He let out a soft chuckle and handedd her the bouquet. "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl."

 

Hyojin giggled and went inside to set the roses down. "So I was thinking we could check out this new restaurant that opened up?"

 

Baekhyun shrugged. "Sounds good to me."

 

Hyojin held Baekhyun's hand and together they walked down the block to a newly opened cafe/restaurant.

 

"The food here is really good," Hyojin said with a smile as she led Baekhyun to an outdoor table. "I went here during the opening with my friend Yiyi."

 

Baekhyun chuckled. "Well, I have a friend name Yixing. But we call him Lay."

 

The two laughed and a waiter wearing a white dress shirt and slacks came up to their table.

 

"Hello, my name is Jackson and I'll be your server today. Can I start you two off with some drinks?"

 

"I'll have a lemon iced tea, please." Hyojin flipped through the menu and stareted looking for what she wanted to eat.

 

"I'll have a coffee." Baekhyun said with a nod. Jackson wrote down their drinks on the pad of paper and left.

 

Baekhyun picked up the menu and scanned it over. "Since you've been here before, what do you recommend?"

 

Hyojin pointed out a few pictures that she and her friend tried when they came here the first time. Baekhyun was looking them over when the chair behind me roughly slammed into his.

 

"Hey, watch where you're going!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he stood up angrily to face whoever was sitting behind him. The man who hit him was a good 6 feet tall and towered over the smallish, frailish Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun gulped but stood his ground. "Keep calm, Baek. Don't wimp out now. Remember, girls like bad boys. It's just like dealing with a bully. If you stand up to them, they'll back off... Right?"

 

"Here's your coffee..." Jackson said as he set down the drinks on Baekhyun's table. "Is everything alright here sirs?"

 

Baekhyun grabbed his coffee and dumped it all over the scary man in front of him. He dropped the ceramic mug on the floor and let it shatter.

 

The patrons around them gasped in shock. The angry man didn't hiss in pain when the hot coffee was poured on him. Instead, his face hardened and he grabbed Baekhyun by the collar of his jacket.

 


 

Sehun sipped on the straw of his bubble tea and handed Baekhyun another ice pack."

 

Baekhyun placed the ice pack on his swollen eye. "Yeah... Turns out he came with friends. Also, I'm banned from ever setting foot in that place again, I have to pay for property damage, and Hyojin wants nothing to do with me."

 

Sehun gave another hard sip to his bubble tea. "Well, I did say bad boy. Not diva."

 

Baekhyun groaned and Sehun couldn't tell if it was out of pain or frustration. Oh well. He was still going to charge Baekhyun for the hour.