The Doctor is In

Love Specialist Oh Sehun's Top 10 Ways To Get A Girl

"So fellas, what seems to be the problem?"

 

Sehun sat down on a wooden stool, facing the ten young men in front of him. Four were seated on a run-down, faded green couch with holes in the cushions while the other six sat in front of the couch. 

 

"We can't pick up girls," Chen stated the painfully obvious. The others made a noise of agreement. 

 

Sehun nodded his head and rubbed his chin thoughtfully, the dim lighting of his basement gave him a more 'distinguished' look.. "It seems to me that you guys need the help of a professional."

 

"Yeah..." Baekhyun mumbled. "We were just wondering if you knew anyone."

 

"Do I know anyone... Hm... Let's see- ME!" Sehun exclaimed as he jumped up from his chair.

 

"..."

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Right..."

 

"Sure..."

 

"I know you think you're funny, but we all know I'm the funniest one here."

 

Kyungsoo smacked the back of Chen's head.

 

"Ow! What? We all know it's true!"

 

Sehun's eye twitched. "I'll be right back." And with that, he went around to the storage bins, digging through boxes, trying to find something. 

 

Tao watched Sehun carefully. "Should we be worried about him?"

 

"It's just Sehun being Sehun," Suho waved him off. "It's nothing we haven't seen before."

 

"I found it!" The others jumped when they heard Sehun's loud yelling.

 

"Shing! He sparkles," Sehun pulled out a cardboard cutout of Luhan. "Behold! My most satisfied customer! Xi. Lu. Han."

 

"He has a cardboard cutout. Of Luhan. Still think we shouldn't be worried?"

 

Suho shot a glare at Chen.

 

"Where can I get one?"

 

The others shot Lay a look and Suho grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

 

"What do you mean Luhan is your most satisfied customer?" Xiumin asked, eyeing the cardboard cutout. "And can you please turn him around? It's freaking me out..."

 

Sehun turned cardboard Luhan so it wasn't facing the couch. "Luhan is the ultimate ladies' man. And you know why? It's all because of me" Sehun pointed his thumbs at himself. "Me."

 

"I don't believe you."

 

Sehun clicked his tongue. "Always the critic, Baek. Well, why don't you ask him?"

 

"Wait... Isn't Luhan back in China though?" Kris asked.

 

"Well then, you'll just have to take my word for it," Sehun said smugly. "My business hours are 1-5, not on Wednesdays, one client per day because I don't feel like dealing with all of you at once, payment of bubble tea by the hour. You may go now."