07. Yunho's Point of View

Long-Awaited

 

It’s been a week after Yunho cried alone in the living room after knowing about Jaejoong’s pregnancy.

They are back to their own home; He is busy with all the craving Jaejoong wants. Well, since he is now in a rest mode for work, helping his wife is much better although sometimes he receive shouts and hates from the other guy.

 

Yunho’s POV

‘Baby, I want some chicken soup and ice cream for lunch, please’

This is what I get for the past week; I call mom and ask her to teach me to make a soup. He last time throw up because he doesn’t want my mom’s, instead he want my cooking. For God’s sake, since when in my life I cooked?

I am so frustrated. Tired. He is so annoying that it comes to the point where I just want to leave him alone and go away. Then, when I remember he is keeping someone important in our life inside of him, my child. Ours. I can’t help but be happy and kiss him countless time, thanking him.

Once, I’m done cooking, I bring the soup to our room. He is sleeping. That’s how he rolls. After asking me this and that he just brushed it off and sleep. So, I decided to wake him up.

“Boo, here is the soup. Come, let me feed you.” I said while caressing his face, slowly waking him up and he just hummed, signaling that he is already awake although his eyes are still close.

“You made it?” He asked me with a smile on his face and his eyes are sparkling as if he saw diamonds in front of him. I slightly nod, worrying whether he will like it or not.

So, I feed him, slowly. Hesitantly, I ask him about the taste and without answering, he grab my collar and kiss me instead. Not a simple one, but those hot and passionate kiss.

“I love it, thank you, baby.” He said and grabs the soup from my hands, feeding himself.

I can’t stop smiling, because he is now always full of surprises. When I made him hot chocolate, he asked for a cuddle. He asked me to buy strawberries, I was given a hickey. When I bought him a chocolate cake with ice cream on it, he asked for . I enjoy everything about us.

Live is much better than before. I wonder how he could life with me and my behavior for the past three years. I was such a bastard, yet he still keeps hanging around me.

 

“Here, have some water, and let me help you.” I give him a glass of water, helping him. He smiles and continues eating. After he is done, I grab the bowl and heading to kitchen, but before I fully gets off of the bed, he grabs my arms and takes the bowl away from my hands. Pulling me closer to him, hugging me tightly and mumbling some words like ‘don’t go’ ‘please stay with me’ ‘do you hate me?’

Mood swings. I thought.

I pull him away, cupped his face and stare at his eyes.

“Look at me, baby. I love you, before, now and the future. I promise to stay with you in good or bad, boo. That’s what I said in my vow right? I can’t live without you. Cheesy, but that’s the fact. You hear me?” I reassured him and he nodded. I bring him back to my embrace and kiss the top of his head.

At this time, my attention and affection are what he really needs. So, I give him all. Everything I can, to repay things I did to him before.

“Then what do you want to do today? What about another sleep and then we’ll walk around the park, getting fresh airs for you and our baby, watching the sun sets too?” I suggested him.

“Perfect, but for now, let’s sleep together. I want you to hug me close, Yun.” He put his puppy eyes look on his face and it’s hard for me to resist. He is so damn cute, ugh, wondering how his parents created such beauty. I can’t wait till my baby born.

 

As I lay my body besides him, he shifts his position and faces me, I grab his waist closer to mine, and he snuggle his face in my chest. I can feel him inhaling my scents. It somehow turns me on, so, I give him a soft moan, he is a little bit shock with it, and I chuckle. I know things inside his mind, I can proudly say that I can easily read his; he is such an open book after the pregnancy.

“What?” I tease and question him the way he kisses my chin and roaming his hands on my chest. I also know he wants more.

“N-Nothing. I only want to kiss you, can’t I?” He answered shyly and his face is so red. I feel bad at him; it must take him lots of courage to kiss me like that. He is not that kind of starter, anyways.

“I know you want me to you, baby.” I grab his hand and separate myself from him, getting up from my position and sit in front of him. He follows me.

“Yes I do, but not now. I don’t want to hurt my baby and she might think that we are a ert parents for doing it often.” His answer is so bold and I can’t help but smile at him.

“Okay, later then. So, you want a she?” I asked, about the baby’s gender, we really never talk about it.

“I’m fine with a boy; you want a boy, right?”

“Can I be honest?” He nodded, and I answer,

“I want girls, actually. I can’t wait to see someone else, from other generation that looks like you. As pretty as my boo.”

“Wait, did you say girls?” His eyes grow bigger than before. He senses it.

“Well yes, I want to have lots of daughters and only one son. You know, like maybe we can regenerate you and your pretty sisters.” I wink at him.

“No, love. Just no. It’s not a good idea of having too much daughters and a son. Our son will turns into his sisters’ toy. He will turns out like me. I can’t imagine seeing another version of me in real life. That’s worst.”

I can’t help but laugh so hard at his comment. I was just joking but seeing the way he responds, it sounds fun to actually have daughters and a son. I’m planning to do that, but depend though. I need to talk and convince him properly. I smirk and bring his fingers closer to me, playing with it.

“You are not serious, rite, babe?” He question me back

“Erm, what if I say yes?” I again, oh I love it. I love how his face is turning red because he is mad and his lips curl into a pout. That squishy and soft lips, I want it.

“Jung Yunho.” He firmly says my name, get up from his position too, facing me and take his fingers back.

“I’m kidding, boo.” I smile and embrace him. But when he put his arms around my neck, I bring my lips closer to his left ear, his sensitive spot and whispers,

“For now, though.” I laugh and he tries so hard to pull himself away. I’m being stubborn, so I keep hugging him, even tightly that he can’t even move one of his muscles.

“I hate you.”

“No you don’t. You love me enough to have another person live inside of you. Half of me.” I said to him, pulling him away, looking at his eyes, cupping his right cheek and caress his hair with my other hand.

 

Ah, it soothes me. The feeling of touching him, it makes me happy and comfortable.

Please be mine, forever. I can’t imagine me without you and our kids in the future.

 

pink-divider-md.png

a/n: short, this chapter and the next one are special lol, cos it's yunho's and jaejoong's pov.

I just wanted to write about how they both feel towards each other, though you guys know how they rolls.

>>the date that'll be in the park, idk what to do, pls give me ideas ;A;<<

Enjoy^^