10.

Long-Awaited

 

 

3 months passed without the happy couple realized. Happiness was the only thing that came through for the past months. Jaejoong’s belly is getting bigger. It amazes Yunho how can such small body as Jaejoong can keep a baby inside of him.

There is no day Yunho left Jaejoong alone. Almost every single thing, they always do it together. This is part of Yunho’s mission. Getting back all of Jaejoong’s trust that was lost, once.

All the cravings are lesser. There are no more craving for Green Apples at midnight, which ended up Yunho sleeping on the couch, simply because he can’t find a fruit stall at that time. Next moment, Jaejoong is all fine but he wants porridge with vegetable pancake, this time, Yunho is save because know he can manage the cooking.

Mood swings.

Still one of the best enemies Yunho has besides Changmin.

A slap. Thantrums. Sleeping on the couch. No kiss day. No touching for a week.

Yunho passed it all. His mother once said that it will be all worth when the baby is born and he will have a new small family to build in the future.

 

Every month, Jaejoong, together with Yunho, will have his pregnancy checked. Changmin wanted to make sure that Jaejoong is healthy and in a good condition because there is this one time where Jaejoong’s healthiness was drop and it affected the baby.

“How’s your condition today, Mrs. Jung?” Changmin teased Jaejoong when the couple enters his practical room.

“Stop it. I don’t like the way you call me Mrs.Jung.” Jaejoong pout and it make Yunho pull him closer and kiss the pink full lips.

“Oh, please, no love-making here, Mr and Mrs.Jung”

“ off. Just check my wife faster. I still have a date with him.” Yunho rolled his eyes, acting as if he is annoyed, but instead he receives a hard loud smack in the head from Jaejoong.

“You rude, bastard, if I can choose who helps me a lot in this pregnancy, I’ll choose him over you. You remember that!” Jaejoong complained while he is walking to the bed besides the door. Lying himself down, preparing his pulse to be more stable before a checkup.

Yunho take the chair in front of Changmin who is sitting behind the desk, both are staring at each other.

“I need to talk to you, later. This is a serious matter. Please cooperate.” Changmin explained with a whispering voice enough for Yunho to hear when he is washing his hands before proceeding to check on Jaejoong. Yunho just give slow nods, worried that Jaejoong will ask him about something.

After around 20minutes of Jaejoong’s check-up, Yunho ask Jaejoong to wait in the car, but the not-so-slim guy questioned him back.

“Why? Let’s go together.”

“I need to help Changmin-ssi with his stuff, Boo. His nurse isn’t coming in today, right? So at least, I want to help your friend, is that fine?” Yunho put cute begging expressions on his face and so, Jaejoong give in. He kisses the taller guy on his lips, deep and passionate before he walks out the room and waits in the car.

After Jaejoong leave and making sure that there is no one around, Changmin sit across Yunho and started to talk,

“Jaejooong. His condition is weak.” He simply states with a serious expressions

“What do you mean? He is surely fine as I can see.” Yunho’s anger suddenly risen up. Listening to the fact that his wife is weak broke his heart, afraid that something bad will happen to both of his lovely people.

“What you see and how doctors see are different, Yunho. I’m afraid that he needs to do a Caesar operation, and his pregnancy, can’t reach the normal ones. He’ll deliver the baby on his 8th month. I hope you can help him. You mean a lot to him, so, please, as much as I love him, please help him go through all those time.” Changmin explains and Yunho can only reply him with a slow and weak nod.

“What about now? What can I do to help him to reduce his pain? Please,Changmin-ah. I love him so much.”

Yunho’s eyes are red and watery, but before Changmin can answer Yunho, the sight of Jaejoong appears in front of the door, it makes both of them shock and frozen.

“Why do you take so long, baby.” Jaejoong walk closer to Yunho, clinging on his arms, and has his head on Yunho’s big and strong shoulder.

“10 minutes just passed, love. I’ll be back in another 10, if you wait for me patiently.”

“I hate you. I hate waiting.” Jaejoong release himself from Yunho and pout while he decided to take the chair besides the one that Yunho sat before.

“Now let’s go. You come to pick me, don’t you? Don’t pout. I’m sorry, okay!” Yunho grab the smaller guy by arms and put his arms around Jaejoong’s waist and slowly push him away from Changmin’s desk.

“You can email me, Changmin.”

“Love him.” Changmin answered Yunho simple and he smiles to the couple.

“I do and will always be. Thank you for today.” Yunho bows while Jaejoong waves to Changmin countless time before they leave Changmin in his room alone.

 

 

“Oh god, so tired.” Jaejoong let out a long sigh when he finally reach home and sit on the couch, while Yunho is on his way to the kitchen, bringing Jaejoong a glass of water to freshened himself.

“What were you guys talking about?” Jaejoong drink half of the water and he suddenly give Yunho a serious look on his face.

“Nothing. He asked me to take care of you and to always love you no matter what. He’s weird, right? Of course, I’ll always love my baby.” Yunho answered, cupping Jaejoong’s faces with his hands and kiss him deep.

Jaejoong doesn’t feel satisfied, so he pushes Yunho away and ask the guy again,

“No. Tell me what happened. I know you were going to cry if I didn’t come to you.” He caresses Yunho’s right cheek and stares at the guy’s eyes.

“There’s nothing, boo. Really. I’m just—“

“He asked you to take care of me, so there must be something wrong with my health. My baby. Ours. Please, tell me, Yun.” Jaejoong cut off Yunho’s sentence and demand an explanation or more like confession because he senses that something is not right. Jaejoong start feeling sad, his eyes are red and his chest are moving too fast that Yunho can’t even catch with him.

“Listen to me. You are fine, our baby is also fine. So, stop thinking and let’s go to our room, okay?” Yunho said and reassured Jaejoong that everything is fine. Well, that’s how Jaejoong should see it. He shouldn’t feel any burden because if that happens, something bad. Really bad will happened. 

pink-divider-md.png

Hello^____^

after my dark moments. finally, this love of my life is back. Alive. My laptop is back to normal. For now tho, not sure about next time. 

So, as how I promised, this is my update, Sorry if it's short and boring as usual. and and and I will update next chapters every 2 days.

The thing is, this fic is left with with only 5 or 6 chapters.

done with the rant, Enjoy<3

 

 

hint: I'm planning on writing another yunjae fic again, hope you will wait. thank you for everyone who's reading, commenting and subsrcibing.